Is she right...

Old Jan 30th 2008, 9:31 pm
Forum Regular

Dreamer is just really niceDreamer is just really niceDreamer is just really niceDreamer is just really niceDreamer is just really niceDreamer is just really niceDreamer is just really niceDreamer is just really niceDreamer is just really niceDreamer is just really niceDreamer is just really nice
Default Re: Is she right...

The dog as bitten once and will do it again. Any mother with half a brain should be able to see that and put the child first.
Old Jan 31st 2008, 7:32 am
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is she right...

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
If a kid was provoking my dogs, and it was a ridiculous circumstance, that baited the dog, then They deserve what they get.

However, You have to look at the circumstance.

For example my dogs are not with children, and vice versa.

So for the incident to happen, the child / person would have to invade the dogs space, which is fully fenced, and to provoke hurt or bait the dog... that said, rip em apart !

Ste

p.s. unfortunately my dog would be destroyed, I would be fined, i would be the scum of the earth, and ostricised for eternity !
Nah - I'd still talk to you and campaign for the dog.