Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Shall we just cancel the flights then?

Shall we just cancel the flights then?

Old Jun 18th 2009, 6:51 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shall we just cancel the flights then?

Originally Posted by Officer Dibble
I know, I tried to delete my post almost as soon as it was posted but BE went down. I have contacted a mod to no avail. I take it back completely!
I removed the post as soon as I saw the report Unfortunately being at work all night I can't check until I get a break.
Old Jun 18th 2009, 8:34 pm
Forum Regular

Walkabout has a spectacular aura aboutWalkabout has a spectacular aura aboutWalkabout has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Officer Dibble
I know, I tried to delete my post almost as soon as it was posted but BE went down. I have contacted a mod to no avail. I take it back completely!
So you took it back... :curse: now oppologies for Chr*st's sake !!
Old Jun 18th 2009, 8:37 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Walkabout
So you took it back... :curse: now oppologies for Chr*st's sake !!
Old Jun 18th 2009, 10:19 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

OK, lets stop this here.
Officer Dibble did ask for the post to be removed. Mods have a life and have jobs, and do not sit here waiting for someone to report something. The post was removed as soon as I saw the report.
Now lets drop the subject or I'll shut the thread.
Old Jun 18th 2009, 10:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

NELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Pollyana
OK, lets stop this here.
Officer Dibble did ask for the post to be removed. Mods have a life and have jobs, and do not sit here waiting for someone to report something. The post was removed as soon as I saw the report.
Now lets drop the subject or I'll shut the thread.
You mean this isn't your job!!!?