Wikiposts

sell it to me.....

Old May 26th 2011, 11:02 am
your fair weather friend!

unfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: sell it to me.....

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Swap it by pm if you must, but we don't go expect to find discussions of the fault/strengths of BE on A N Other forum, so in return we don't encourage it on here, although of course there's no problem if people want to be a member of more than one forum

ooh, sorry, is that a telling off?
I was just explaining the context of me joining this forum....
Old May 26th 2011, 11:05 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by unfair dinkum
Naaa, not a telling off, gypsy's warning if you like, I just don't the thread to become a slanging match - lots of room for all the forums to exist alongside each other, and we don't need to know which one is which!!!
Old May 26th 2011, 11:07 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Polly is not amused

Old May 26th 2011, 11:15 am

unfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by paulry
Naaa, not a telling off, gypsy's warning if you like, I just don't the thread to become a slanging match - lots of room for all the forums to exist alongside each other, and we don't need to know which one is which!!!
funnily enough, I had no intention of mentioning plankersandhappyslappersforum.com.....
Old May 26th 2011, 11:18 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulry
Wrong sort of hat mate!! Apart from that though.....I thought I told my sister to burn that photo
Old May 26th 2011, 11:40 am

anyways, moving on after that little bump in the road (sorry Polly)
other notaries are.....

creature, again, fantastic name. funny bloke
miss moneypenny...the grumpy mod
LouiseR...bit scary don't dare have a typo in your post
DeanMKII bit of an oz8er. dubious moral framework
dorothy...WTF? don't fu7k with her!
Old May 26th 2011, 11:44 am
Home and Happy

other notaries are.....

don't think I've ever been called a little bump before
Old May 26th 2011, 11:58 am

don't think I've ever been called a little bump before
no worries

I tend to recall the people who've karma'd me
I'm a bit of a karma whore TBH
Old May 26th 2011, 12:01 pm
Home and Happy

no worries

I tend to recall the people who've karma'd me
I'm a bit of a karma whore TBH
Definitely Compliment of the Week, even if it is from a karma whore
Old May 26th 2011, 12:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute

other notaries are.....

I'm not scary I think the typo thing you're referring to was when I was having a bit of a go at someone and his spelling was awful but on the whole I'm definitely not a paid up member of the grammar police
Old May 26th 2011, 12:23 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by LouiseR
I'm not scary I think the typo thing you're referring to was when I was having a bit of a go at someone and his spelling was awful but on the whole I'm definitely not a paid up member of the grammar police
I still have that badge of yours.
Attached Thumbnails sell it to me.....-grammar-police.png  
Old May 26th 2011, 12:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
I still have that badge of yours.
Another bit of silverware you want to rub in my face
Old May 26th 2011, 12:34 pm

Originally Posted by LouiseR
o.k
know wurrys
Old May 26th 2011, 1:58 pm
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

although of course there's no problem if people want to be a member of more than one forum
It's a bit like swinging both ways, innit?
Old May 26th 2011, 2:13 pm

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
It's a bit like swinging both ways, innit?
I think I'm a bit of a serial monogomist. i find it hard to focus my attention on more than one forum at the same time.

BTW BS, I approve of your Vince Noir avatar and you have the filthiest sense of humour on BE as far as I can tell. Well done mate

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.