Wikiposts

sell it to me.....

Old May 26th 2011, 10:54 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: sell it to me.....

Originally Posted by Dreamy
OMG yes. I love Dorothy... she is the sort of woman I can imagine having a stiff alcoholic drink with.

(You too, scarily enough)
I don't think Dot has had anything stiff for ages
Old May 27th 2011, 12:51 am
your fair weather friend!

unfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
I'm not sure what to say to that....
Dorothy, are you there?
Did you hear what bernie just said about you....implying that you need a good seeing to?
Any truth to that, or is he just talking out of his anus?
Old May 27th 2011, 1:03 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by unfair dinkum
I'm not sure what to say to that....
Dorothy, are you there?
Did you hear what bernie just said about you....implying that you need a good seeing to?
Any truth to that, or is he just talking out of his anus?
I demand a retrial,this is a sham,im innocent i tell you,my fingers made me type it,they are evil
Old May 27th 2011, 1:42 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
for one reason or another, neither have I.
Old May 27th 2011, 2:21 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Ah now I'm not sure Unfair Dinkum has rated you yet PP, lets face it, you don't bother with the innuendoes, you just straight in, blatant from the word go
Old May 27th 2011, 2:47 am
BE Forum Addict

CelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Ah now I'm not sure Unfair Dinkum has rated you yet PP, lets face it, you don't bother with the innuendoes, you just straight in, blatant from the word go
Indeed, a born diplomat.
Old May 27th 2011, 9:47 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Yes, she did tell me once that Mr PP's modus operandi was to shoot first and talk later.

Coming to think of it, she may have been talking about something else though
Old May 27th 2011, 10:52 am

unfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to behold

A few notaries I haven't yet mentioned

Rasen
PP
Ukcadet
Paulry
Ozzieagle
Rambi
Elice
Noorthernbird

That's because I haven't got to know you or seen enough posts to form an opinion, or in some cases I may be withholding it following legal advice.
Take your pick, I'll get back to you
Old May 27th 2011, 11:16 am

Rasen
PP
Ukcadet
Paulry
Ozzieagle
Rambi
Elice
Noorthernbird

That's because I haven't got to know you or seen enough posts to form an opinion, or in some cases I may be withholding it following legal advice.
Same goes for

Indie
Aston
Wol
Freebo
Fish

Special mention goes to

Slaphead o'toole who I suspect is TE's new biatch
Quoll and tga (aldo) both friends on other forums
Old May 27th 2011, 1:10 pm
Banned

furbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by LouiseR
Another bit of silverware you want to rub in my face
He forgot to mention that you stuck it up is arse
Old May 27th 2011, 1:38 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Rasen
PP
Ukcadet
Paulry
Ozzieagle
Rambi
Elice
Noorthernbird

Well as for me, I used to be really filthy and very naughty, hot tempered and whatever, now I am a bit filthy, slightly naughty, still hot tempered and whatever.
Old May 27th 2011, 2:24 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Just for the record, yes I very much am a tea addict.

Broad Shoulders is very nice too.
Old May 27th 2011, 2:24 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Liar liar, pants on fire.
Old May 27th 2011, 2:40 pm

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Liar liar, pants on fire.
Honestly, I havent - its been a while.
Old May 27th 2011, 2:59 pm
Not allowed opinions.

slapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond repute

Same goes for

Indie
Aston
Wol
Freebo
Fish

Special mention goes to

Slaphead o'toole who I suspect is TE's new biatch
Quoll and tga (aldo) both friends on other forums
Jeeezus mate, can you give me fair warning before you post something like that. My tea is all over the keyboard and my undies need changing.

FWIW I am only interested in ladies of the orient. Give me a Manila maiden, a Tokyo tart, a Singapore Sweetheart or a Jakarta jezebel, and I am happy.

I fall in love every 30 seconds in Shiboya, and even faster in the LA Café.

Turbine Exploder is undoubtedly a fine filly, but I’m not saddling her up for a gallop.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.