Wikiposts

sell it to me.....

Old May 26th 2011, 8:32 am
your fair weather friend!

unfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: sell it to me.....

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
draw your own conclusions
Old May 26th 2011, 8:36 am

unfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Sounds fair enough to me, pity about the downtrodden bit though, time we ran a recruiting campaign to attract some available single blokes methinks
Now about these rumours of you and TE.........they are outdoing the ones about me and the Barfly these days, are you SURE you only know each other from A N Other forum
No, I think TE is actually in a relationship with the bloke who shares the yacht. I couldnt possibly live on a yacht. Also I think that during my 3 month absence she started having a fling with another BE'er
She is very funny though, for a posh London bird
Old May 26th 2011, 8:42 am

Originally Posted by rasen78
that would be telling

<whistles innocently>
See that's nice, it helps when I can put people into context. You're the other half of a closet gay warrant officer

Someone else I have neglected to mention is bcworld, who lives in st kilda, is again quite funny, but also refreshingly non gushing about his life in oz.
Old May 26th 2011, 9:49 am
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by unfair dinkum
6. Dreamy is very funny and dry too
I'll slip you some Hellmann's mayo in the post for that

(but honestly, 6th?)

I've only really posted here since about a year after we arrived in Australia, I was too scared to venture into the Barbie before that.

Most of the people make me laugh like a drain (not always intentionally) - but what I like is that you can get an intellectual debate (even if I'm not equipped to join in) next to a thread revolving around Broadshoulder's terrible innuendos.

Oh and some of the bitch fights are fantastic.
Old May 26th 2011, 10:01 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dreamy

(but honestly, 6th?)

I've only really posted here since about a year after we arrived in Australia, I was too scared to venture into the Barbie before that.

Most of the people make me laugh like a drain (not always intentionally) - but what I like is that you can get an intellectual debate (even if I'm not equipped to join in) next to a thread revolving around Broadshoulder's terrible innuendos.

I never even made the list. "bitch fights"... where?
Old May 26th 2011, 10:13 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Flounce time!
Old May 26th 2011, 10:14 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by paulry
Flounce time!
I was considering it. !
Old May 26th 2011, 10:15 am
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute

I forgot brissybee, who seems nice, if a little disaffected with her life here.

Oh, and grayling (who I actually think is very funny), who clearly fucging loathes Brisbane? Is he still on here?
Not just Brisbane, he hates the whole bloody country.

(but honestly, 6th?)

Ah Dreamy, you would have been higher up my list than 6th .

Like you I like the variedness (is that a word ) of the threads. I like how sometimes I read a title and think "Nah, not interested in that at all." Then I seee it's gone on for a million pages and finally read it and it's bloody brilliant!

We can have a bitch fight if you want? Come on Barca !!!!!!
Old May 26th 2011, 10:16 am
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute

You may not believe this.. but I was thinking of you as I typed.
Old May 26th 2011, 10:17 am
Officially Bewildered

Originally Posted by LouiseR
I would pay good money to watch that!

My money's on loobylou though
Old May 26th 2011, 10:20 am
Account Closed

You may not believe this.. but I was thinking of you as I typed.
I believe you.
Old May 26th 2011, 10:22 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by LouiseR

Old May 26th 2011, 10:28 am

(but honestly, 6th?)

Don't worry about 6th, there's no prizes on offer. Actually I'm just thinking up names off the top of my head, so bearing in mind I've gone walkabout for 3 months, my memory is a bit sketchy.
I must admit to being a bit intimidated by the humour on here.
I came here from another forum, which is like a rather run down inner city (specifically Manchester) junior school, complete with burnt out traumatised teachers and kids with ADHD and dyslexia running amok, kicking the crap out of the 'posh' kids (ie the ones without learning disabilities)....bear with me.....
to this elite new private secondary school where everyone talks posh like, the teachers are so hip and cool that they sit on the desk and say words like 'fugk' and 'minge', and the kids are training to be jimmy carr
Old May 26th 2011, 10:33 am
Account Closed

Don't worry about 6th, there's no prizes on offer. Actually I'm just thinking up names off the top of my head, so bearing in mind I've gone walkabout for 3 months, my memory is a bit sketchy.
I must admit to being a bit intimidated by the humour on here.
I came here from another forum, which is like a rather run down inner city (specifically Manchester) junior school, complete with burnt out traumatised teachers and kids with ADHD and dyslexia running amok, kicking the crap out of the 'posh' kids (ie the ones without learning disabilities)....bear with me.....
to this elite new private secondary school where everyone talks posh like, the teachers are so hip and cool that they sit on the desk and say words like 'fugk' and 'minge', and the kids are training to be jimmy carr
I went to school in inner city Manchester... what's the other forum called, I might feel right at home.
Old May 26th 2011, 10:45 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I came here from another forum, .......r
I went to school in inner city Manchester... what's the other forum called, I might feel right at home.
Swap it by pm if you must, but we don't go expect to find discussions of the fault/strengths of BE on A N Other forum, so in return we don't encourage it on here, although of course there's no problem if people want to be a member of more than one forum

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.