Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Say a HARMLESS LIE about the poster above.

Say a HARMLESS LIE about the poster above.

Old Jul 25th 2010, 9:40 am
BE Forum Addict

shirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud of
Default Re: Say a HARMLESS LIE about the poster above.

Originally Posted by paulry
Shirl is Paulrys number 1 fan.
Paulry wears pink y-fronts and loves parading in front of his full length mirror on a Saturday night!
Old Jul 25th 2010, 9:48 am
not wired right

scottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by shirlw
Paulry wears pink y-fronts and loves parading in front of his full length mirror on a Saturday night!
shirlw watches her dvd of the waltons wearing her blond afro wig and shouts quit your jibbajabba at the tv when they all say goodnite at the end!
Old Jul 25th 2010, 6:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

shirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by scottandsel
shirlw watches her dvd of the waltons wearing her blond afro wig and shouts quit your jibbajabba at the tv when they all say goodnite at the end!
I liked the Waltons(now you are showing your age!)
Old Jul 25th 2010, 6:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

scottandsel absolutely loves watching re-runs of On the Buses and wears her hair in curlers with a fag hanging out of her mouth whilst burping and farting simultaneously.
Old Jul 25th 2010, 6:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

scottandsel absolutely loves watching re-runs of On the Buses and wears her hair in curlers with a fag hanging out of her mouth whilst burping and farting simultaneously.
Shirlw is so co-ordinated she could accomplish the same feat while bungy jumping and drinking a beer at the same time.
Old Jul 25th 2010, 6:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Alfresco
Shirlw is so co-ordinated she could accomplish the same feat while bungy jumping and drinking a beer at the same time.
Alfresco is so astute he is my alter ego and just loves seeing his name in bright lights above outdoor eating establishments!
Old Jul 25th 2010, 6:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Alfresco is so astute he is my alter ego and just loves seeing his name in bright lights above outdoor eating establishments!
shante!

Please stop begging for my autoraph!
Old Jul 25th 2010, 7:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Alfresco
shante!

Please stop begging for my autoraph!

What'll it take Alfresco...........you got me sussed,I am not worthy!
Old Jul 25th 2010, 8:16 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

What'll it take Alfresco...........you got me sussed,I am not worthy!
For relaxation purposes Shirl likes nothing better than to cover herself from head toe in thick sticky syrup before rolling around in bright yellow feathers and then going around speaking like big bird.
Old Jul 25th 2010, 8:39 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

For relaxation purposes Shirl likes nothing better than to cover herself from head toe in thick sticky syrup before rolling around in bright yellow feathers and then going around speaking like big bird.
Paulry secretly stalks me in pub's in London.
Old Jul 25th 2010, 9:31 pm
not wired right

scottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of light

I liked the Waltons(now you are showing your age!)
i know (ooops)

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
Paulry secretly stalks me in pub's in London.
bernie barfly frequents the pubs in london dressed as quinten crisp hopin to be stalked by paulry
Old Jul 25th 2010, 9:36 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

i know (ooops)

bernie barfly frequents the pubs in london dressed as quinten crisp hopin to be stalked by paulry
Scottyarse is sooooo close to the truth
Old Jul 25th 2010, 9:50 pm
not wired right

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
Scottyarse is sooooo close to the truth

berniebottom loves stroking the velvety rim on his collection of hats whilst remembering wombling on wimbledon common
Old Jul 26th 2010, 9:22 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.beyondchron.org/articles/...ntin_crisp.jpg

berniebottom loves stroking the velvety rim on his collection of hats whilst remembering wombling on wimbledon common
After cutting the grass in the garden Scottandsel dons her saucy maid's outfit and goes outside armed with hoover and featherduster and proceeds to hoover the lawn and dust the plants.
Old Jul 26th 2010, 2:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

After cutting the grass in the garden Scottandsel dons her saucy maid's outfit and goes outside armed with hoover and featherduster and proceeds to hoover the lawn and dust the plants.
Paulry's favourite pass-time is eating 7 ferrero rocher in a minute every minute for an hour every sunday night !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.