Sad Passing

Old Jun 27th 2010, 4:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sad Passing

Sad to say there was a death over night

I hadn't been in touch for a while.. but the news reached me within hours of the event... from a concerned mutual friend

We had drifted apart... one of those relationships that was full on and fun and excellent for a couple of yeras... then it went wrong... and neither of us really made the effort to make things better... and I moved on

It was a suicide.... not surprising there were signs that it was coming... but I wasn't there to see them.. and to be honest at the end of the day if some one wants to top themselves they are going to do it ...

I for one don't blame myself and the friends and family shouldn't blame themselves either... I have come to learn that suicide is the result of either an unbalanced mind or prima donna behaviour that has been taken to the extreme... Dont know which this was... and to be honest I've got to the stage in life where I wont be dwelling on the 'reasons' like I would have in my younger years.. I wont be made to feel guilty and I wont take any responsibility for what this person did to themselves.

I'll remember the good times, and there were some excellent times, I'll celebrate life with the good friends I have made through our relationship, and I'll be there, as I always am, for those that have chosen to live

I'll end this post with my adopted motto.

Non, je ne regrette rien
Old Jun 27th 2010, 4:43 am
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sad Passing

kin ell.
Old Jun 27th 2010, 4:43 am
F*** it!

Fenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond repute

I blame myself
Old Jun 27th 2010, 4:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fenton Beasley
I blame myself
You REALLY REALLY REALLY have nothing to blame yerself for mate... you have to move on

c'est la vie
Old Jun 27th 2010, 4:52 am
F*** it!

Fenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eddie007
You REALLY REALLY REALLY have nothing to blame yerself for mate... you have to move on

c'est la vie
I'll try
Old Jun 27th 2010, 4:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'll try
You have to look in the mirror every morning and see for yourself a lovely human being... a kind, generous, loving person

and tell yourself fenton... You ARE a child of the universe

it does get easier
Old Jun 27th 2010, 5:01 am
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute

I blame myself

I blame you too.
Old Jun 27th 2010, 5:47 am
F*** it!

You have to look in the mirror every morning and see for yourself a lovely human being... a kind, generous, loving person

and tell yourself fenton... You ARE a child of the universe

it does get easier
I am. I am that child. Those words really help me....

Originally Posted by Call me AL
I blame you too.
.... until Al says something like that and reconfirms that it was all my fault again
Old Jun 27th 2010, 5:53 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

I blamed them.
Old Jun 27th 2010, 5:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I am. I am that child. Those words really help me....

.... until Al says something like that and reconfirms that it was all my fault again
chin up fenton, best foot forward... stiff upper lip and all that...

I'm expecting a flotilla of small fishing vessels carrying survivors any moment... Dunkirk eat your heart out...
Old Jun 27th 2010, 6:03 am
BE Forum Addict

RenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jun 27th 2010, 6:08 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Sad news
Old Jun 27th 2010, 6:19 am
BE Forum Addict

RenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not getting this. Will somebody explain please?
Old Jun 27th 2010, 6:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by RenShen
I'm not getting this. Will somebody explain please?
Some of us on here lost an old friend last night. One which had been very dear to us and to be honest was the centre of our social lives for some time. We used to meet at theirs and had some wonderful parties, intense late night discussions that went on til the early hours of the morning, often fueled by copious amounts of alcohol...

But sadly there was a series of falling outs and misunderstandings, we drifted apart and then our friend killed themself last night

Apparently a note was left , blaming people for the decision to end it all...

It wasn't an assisted suicide, the person concerned made the decision all on their own... no one should be made to feel guilty for their decision..

We will rejoice in the joy that they brought us and not mourn their passing.
Old Jun 27th 2010, 6:49 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I have come to learn that suicide is the result of either an unbalanced mind or prima donna behaviour that has been taken to the extreme...
Both in my opinion.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.