British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Barbie (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/)
-   -   Sad news about BundyMum (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/sad-news-about-bundymum-343202/)

kerrieee Dec 17th 2005 6:33 am

Re: Sad news about BundyMum

Originally Posted by bundy
Dear All,

I'm sad to say that BundyMum died at 11.12pm last night after a postively heroic battle. She asked to be transferred to the hospice where she died peacefully, surrounded by family (we were all there). Althought it was incredibly hard to watch, the end was peaceful and free of pain or distress.

I know I've been absent from the forum for a while now, but to those of you who knew BundyMum's story, and offered such amazing support, advice and good wishes, thank you. It has been appreciated more than you will know.

Sadness and happiness mixed together, but mainly we all miss the most fantastic mother, wife, sister, daughter and (nearly) granny anyone could wish for.

Bundy xx

so sorry to hear such sad news tke care of yourselfs
kerrieee

kerrieee Dec 17th 2005 6:34 am

Dear All,

I'm sad to say that BundyMum died at 11.12pm last night after a postively heroic battle. She asked to be transferred to the hospice where she died peacefully, surrounded by family (we were all there). Althought it was incredibly hard to watch, the end was peaceful and free of pain or distress.

I know I've been absent from the forum for a while now, but to those of you who knew BundyMum's story, and offered such amazing support, advice and good wishes, thank you. It has been appreciated more than you will know.

Sadness and happiness mixed together, but mainly we all miss the most fantastic mother, wife, sister, daughter and (nearly) granny anyone could wish for.

Bundy xx

So Sad to hear your news ,take care of yourselfs
kerry

DollyDaydream Dec 17th 2005 6:39 am

Dear All,

Bundy xx

So sorry to hear your news Bundy, you're in our hearts and thoughts.

D D

wengerboy Dec 17th 2005 7:05 am

Dear All,

Bundy xx

two years on for me now but almost identical situation to the one you described.
desperately upsetting for all concerned but also good to have closure and move on, sounds harsh but that`s what she would have wanted!
all the best
jay

rossifumi Dec 17th 2005 7:10 am

God bless and take care.

The A Team Dec 17th 2005 7:19 am

So very sorry to hear your sad news.

Pants Dec 17th 2005 8:07 am

Hi Bundy

So sorry to hear your news.God bless and lots of light to you and your family

P

Linda Lushardi Dec 17th 2005 8:16 am

Condolences to you and your family.

lacey21 Dec 17th 2005 8:22 am

My heart goes out to you

hugs Lace x

Cheetah7 Dec 17th 2005 8:37 am

Dear All,

Bundy xx

Bundy, I cant think of anything coherant to say.

I am so sorry for you and your family, I wont disturb you by phoning you but you have my number if you need it.

Love from Sam

melibeam Dec 17th 2005 8:43 am

So very sorry to hear the sad news about your Mum. Thoughts and prayers with you.

Mel

Pollyana Dec 17th 2005 8:57 am

So very very sorry to hear the news. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Love and hugs

Polly and The Bloke
xx

Bix Dec 17th 2005 9:12 am

Don't post on these type threads Bundster as never know what to say. :(

But Bundymum ? Well, there goes a winner.

Take care all.

ub40fan Dec 17th 2005 9:13 am

Oh Bundy, thoughts and prayers are with you. "sorry" seems such an inadequate word but I am so sorry for your loss.

Hang on to the memories, you will have so many good times to remember.

Shirley

Keith&Lol Dec 17th 2005 9:17 am

Thinking of you and your family at this very sad time. Lol x