British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Barbie (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/)
-   -   Sad news about BundyMum (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/sad-news-about-bundymum-343202/)

tiredwithtwins Dec 17th 2005 9:21 am

Re: Sad news about BundyMum

Originally Posted by bundy
Dear All,

I'm sad to say that BundyMum died at 11.12pm last night after a postively heroic battle. She asked to be transferred to the hospice where she died peacefully, surrounded by family (we were all there). Althought it was incredibly hard to watch, the end was peaceful and free of pain or distress.

I know I've been absent from the forum for a while now, but to those of you who knew BundyMum's story, and offered such amazing support, advice and good wishes, thank you. It has been appreciated more than you will know.

Sadness and happiness mixed together, but mainly we all miss the most fantastic mother, wife, sister, daughter and (nearly) granny anyone could wish for.

Bundy xx

aw bundy.....im so sorry to hear that.

take care flower,

love
sue xxx

Rooksie Dec 17th 2005 9:43 am

God Bless

J

TraceyW Dec 17th 2005 10:19 am

My heart goes out to you and your family at this sad time.

I remember when your Mum first became ill and your posts on this site were so full of pain, hope, but most of all strength. Your Mum was a lucky lady to have a daughter who obviously loved her so much.

With much love

xxxxxx

Sue2 Dec 17th 2005 10:28 am

Dear All,

I'm sad to say that BundyMum died at 11.12pm last night after a postively heroic battle. She asked to be transferred to the hospice where she died peacefully, surrounded by family (we were all there). Althought it was incredibly hard to watch, the end was peaceful and free of pain or distress.

I know I've been absent from the forum for a while now, but to those of you who knew BundyMum's story, and offered such amazing support, advice and good wishes, thank you. It has been appreciated more than you will know.

Sadness and happiness mixed together, but mainly we all miss the most fantastic mother, wife, sister, daughter and (nearly) granny anyone could wish for.

Bundy xx

So sorry Bundy...our thoughts are with you

Sue & Family x

Anne4Terry Dec 17th 2005 10:35 am

Really sorry to read your sad news. You will be in our thoughts and prayers.

hilary6 Dec 17th 2005 11:13 am

So very very sorry :(

hevs Dec 17th 2005 11:20 am

Bundy I am so sorry for your sad loss.

The strength and love you have shown your Mum , especially over these past few months, would have made her feel very special and immensly proud. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Hxxxx

bundy Dec 17th 2005 12:06 pm

Well, my dad and my brothers and I have been sat here reading the kind thoughts and messages you have all posted and all I can say is thank you. not just for your kindness, but for reminding us once again just how special mum was, and just what an effect she had on others. That's her legacy, echoed by the hospice and all her friends, and that's what we want to live on.

We're not sad today - we miss her so much - but we're happy that it's over for her and that we can all look forward again, which is exactly what she wanted.

Bix - you're right, she was and still is a winner in every way. God bless her.

Jonahs_mummy Dec 17th 2005 12:42 pm

Dear All,

Bundy xx

are thoughts are with you.

Sleeping Beauty Dec 17th 2005 1:03 pm

so very sorry sorry for your loss, but at least she's out of her pain now. a fighter through and through bundy.

god bless your mum and your family.

dont forget she will be watching your every move now and smiling down on her much loved daughter.

take care honey
xxx

Bella Donna Dec 17th 2005 1:24 pm

Our sincere sympathies to you and your family, Bundy. I have spent the last hour catching up on your mum's story and I am so sorry that you have all been through so much. I am only glad to hear that her passing was peaceful - after all the suffering, I am sure that brought you comfort.

Wishing you and your family well for the difficult days to come, and for the future - sadly, the *motherless* club is a painful one to belong to.

How is your dad faring? I hope he too finds the strength to get him through this difficult time.

Sue

marco121068 Dec 17th 2005 2:15 pm

My thoughts are with you at this sad time.

angel17796 Dec 17th 2005 3:03 pm

So sorry for you and your family. God bless.

Silky Chicken Dec 17th 2005 3:04 pm

So sorry to read your sad news Bundy, I'm fairly new to this forum, but have just read some of your posts and wanted to send you and your family much love, hugs & healing at this sad time for you all.

Sara

ProofReader Dec 17th 2005 5:32 pm

Feel no guilt in laughter, she knows how much you care
Feel no sorrow in a smile that she's not here to share
You can not grieve forever, she wouldn't want you to
She'd hope that you can carry on, the way you always do
So talk about the good times, and the ways you showed you cared
The days you spent together, all the happiness you shared
Let memories surround you.

A word someone may say
Will suddenly recapture a time, an hour, a day
That brings her back as clearly as though she were still here
And fills you with the feelings that she is always near
For if you keep these moments, you will never be apart
And she will live forever, locked safe within your heart.

My thoughts are with you and your family, Bundy. http://67.18.37.16/532/117/emo/Flowers-Kiss.gif