rotten mood

Old Feb 15th 2010, 9:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

odyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: rotten mood

I am just about to start phase 2 - building myself up to it. I have number 2 doing the "mum can I have one drink of water and will you cuddle me now please" routine (5th encore) but the others are asleep.

then its lunch boxes and uniforms, feed the dog, try to clear some of the destruction so I can shepherd them out tomorrow and into the car by 7.15 - I am going to try a new plan - work 8-4 for 4 days a week see how that works and not have any carry over into my night. I only end up procrastinating on BE anyway!

Bath - god I would drown. If I lay down in water I would surely drown.

SC - Dr John - I meant Dear John
Old Feb 15th 2010, 9:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

odyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Oh bloody hell, bad day indeed!
You haven't done that have you?
Not quite, but I have realised how powerless I am. I went really really quiet which they are starting to recognise as danger......
Old Feb 15th 2010, 9:12 pm
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by emelems
I don't believe a word of it... they are perfect little angels.. twas only today I was playing peek a boo with the baby and he was smiling angelically at me and chuckling.. and your little girls sitting all pretty in their clean clothes on the way to school saying "Emma's here! Emma's here!" in their cute little Australian/Welsh accents...

Em x
She'll be right boyo!!
Old Feb 15th 2010, 9:13 pm
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by odyssey
Not quite, but I have realised how powerless I am. I went really really quiet which they are starting to recognise as danger......
Can't send K so big hugs Viv xxx
Old Feb 15th 2010, 9:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

No, you are not powerless & you are in control.
Keep telling yourself that & when they get to 16, can you let me know if it worked?

You have 3 very young children & they are really hard work at that age but don't let it get the better of you. Plan some time out for when your OH is home & he can take the reins for a while. That nice thought will hopefully keep you going
Old Feb 15th 2010, 9:26 pm
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats not like you

I used to have days like that - mine (and there was only 2 of them!) used to gang up on me! I remember thinking, I wish I had a door with a lock on it so I can go and lock myself in and let the lunatics take over the asylum...

Look - its been a tough couple of week Viv simple as

Em x

PS I am still having a titter about your Dear John letter... one of the best one that I have ever read
Old Feb 15th 2010, 9:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thats not like you
PS I am still having a titter about your Dear John letter... one of the best one that I have ever read
I am getting lots of calls from a number I dont recognise but am being a coward and not answering the phone.

I want to write more to people but I cant think of anyone who has upset me (apart from Dell).

My bloody aircon battery has just died!!! Now I have to go out in the stinking rain to turn it off in the garden bed.

Grrrrreat!
Old Feb 15th 2010, 9:36 pm
Account Closed

I am getting lots of calls from a number I dont recognise but am being a coward and not answering the phone.

I want to write more to people but I cant think of anyone who has upset me (apart from Dell).

My bloody aircon battery has just died!!! Now I have to go out in the stinking rain to turn it off in the garden bed.

Grrrrreat!
Well don't answer the phone... then I will ring them all back on Thursday, no worries luv! ...

The aircon... hmmm... pull out sleeping bags and go sleep in the new shop .. if it all gets too much I have left some soup and crackers in the kitchen and there is plenty of milk too

Em x
Old Feb 15th 2010, 9:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute

because my kids are CRAZY! tonight they washed out a new Clarins make me beautiful serum, 2 tubes of toothpaste and a bottle of mouthwash. Pulled out all my linen that was ironed and in perfect order (after me sorting it all out this week) - went to the kitchen and pulled dog biscuits and bird seed on the floor - got all the plastic plates out to have a picnic (this is semi allowed), have eaten my weekly shop, pulled pen out and wrote all over the settee and took every dvd out of its case. This is without the poo leaking all over the floor and the drinks spilled over the dinner as I put it out.

How can they do that if you are looking after them? Because there are millions of the little things - they are everywhere. I am cleaning up said mess in bathroom while they destroy the kitchen. I run there and they are in the bedroom. Its like turbo charged challenge.

I am going to start slipping them valium
Please tell me that they are all under the age of 10.
Old Feb 15th 2010, 9:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute

Grrrrreat!
Get the wildest child to answer the phone and get them to tell who ever is calling that Mummy is having a break down and can they call tomorrow when it is more convenient.
Old Feb 15th 2010, 9:44 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by irishbloo
Please tell me that they are all under the age of 10.
try 5 years and under! Now feel her pain! lol!

Em x
Old Feb 15th 2010, 9:46 pm
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute

What's going on in here then?
Old Feb 15th 2010, 9:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

try 5 years and under! Now feel her pain! lol!

Em x
I had my two 15 months apart.It was a great idea at the time but I do remember my husband coming home from work one day to find me sitting out the door step,crying my eyes out,knocking back kalm tablets and begging for a nanny so I could go back to work.My hair at the frontof my head never did grow back properly from the stress.Oh,I feel her pain alright.
Old Feb 15th 2010, 9:50 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Call me AL
What's going on in here then?
Keep up Al! The lady who lives in a shoe has had a mutiny on her hands...

Em x
Old Feb 15th 2010, 10:08 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Keep up Al! The lady who lives in a shoe has had a mutiny on her hands...

Em x
...and next it's valium and wine - yum yum

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.