Wikiposts

rotten mood

Old Feb 15th 2010, 7:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

odyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to behold
Default rotten mood

I am officially in a rotten mood tonight.

Is is the weather or my imagination - but is everyone just a little moody at the moment?

I have managed to write a "dr john you piss me off" email to one of the guys at work who gets on my nerves. Nothing has changed though - hes got on my nerves for 7 months.

I gave an ultamatum to my husband who has been away for the last 3 weeks (the second you walk in - padlock every cupboard and drawer or I am calling in the carpenters - enough is enough) and then, to top it all off, I have upset my sister by being less than sensitive.

Roll on Autumn
Old Feb 15th 2010, 8:07 pm
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: rotten mood

I'm in a pretty good mood ya know..

Hey don't worry - its probably the 7 months of aggression towards your ex subbie who has officially driven you mad and you opened the lid on it! Out it all came and now you have to wait for the anger to get out of you It'll go eventually and peace will be restored within your self.... as for Hubby, he'll be OK... you've been through worse

Of course you won't hear my cheerful tones tomorrow, thats probably what is the real problem!

Em x
Old Feb 15th 2010, 8:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Sent you some cheer up karma!

Why do you need padlocks on all the cupboards???
Old Feb 15th 2010, 8:22 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by odyssey

Is is the weather or my imagination - but is everyone just a little moody at the moment?

I have managed to write a "dr john you piss me off" email to one of the guys at work who gets on my nerves. Nothing has changed though - hes got on my nerves for 7 months.

I gave an ultamatum to my husband who has been away for the last 3 weeks (the second you walk in - padlock every cupboard and drawer or I am calling in the carpenters - enough is enough) and then, to top it all off, I have upset my sister by being less than sensitive.

Roll on Autumn
I'm not, I'm just grand

The Dr John piss me off email thing is a great idea though
Old Feb 15th 2010, 8:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

OK, beginning to feel like I know nothing tonight! What is a Dr John email?
Old Feb 15th 2010, 8:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

odyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Sent you some cheer up karma!

Why do you need padlocks on all the cupboards???
because my kids are CRAZY! tonight they washed out a new Clarins make me beautiful serum, 2 tubes of toothpaste and a bottle of mouthwash. Pulled out all my linen that was ironed and in perfect order (after me sorting it all out this week) - went to the kitchen and pulled dog biscuits and bird seed on the floor - got all the plastic plates out to have a picnic (this is semi allowed), have eaten my weekly shop, pulled pen out and wrote all over the settee and took every dvd out of its case. This is without the poo leaking all over the floor and the drinks spilled over the dinner as I put it out.

How can they do that if you are looking after them? Because there are millions of the little things - they are everywhere. I am cleaning up said mess in bathroom while they destroy the kitchen. I run there and they are in the bedroom. Its like turbo charged challenge.

I am going to start slipping them valium
Old Feb 15th 2010, 8:32 pm

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

because my kids are CRAZY! tonight they washed out a new Clarins make me beautiful serum, 2 tubes of toothpaste and a bottle of mouthwash. Pulled out all my linen that was ironed and in perfect order (after me sorting it all out this week) - went to the kitchen and pulled dog biscuits and bird seed on the floor - got all the plastic plates out to have a picnic (this is semi allowed), have eaten my weekly shop, pulled pen out and wrote all over the settee and took every dvd out of its case. This is without the poo leaking all over the floor and the drinks spilled over the dinner as I put it out.

How can they do that if you are looking after them? Because there are millions of the little things - they are everywhere. I am cleaning up said mess in bathroom while they destroy the kitchen. I run there and they are in the bedroom. Its like turbo charged challenge.

welcome to my world - worse to come yet V - they get worse as they get older, oh the cheek

Ye might want to start yerself on those valium any day now
Old Feb 15th 2010, 8:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh bloody hell, bad day indeed!
Are they in bed yet?
Have huge admiration for you coping with all that pretty much on your own, especially without killing them!
You haven't done that have you?

Can you treat yourself to a nice glass of wine or a candlelit bath perhaps?
Old Feb 15th 2010, 8:41 pm

Oh bloody hell, bad day indeed!
Are they in bed yet?
Have huge admiration for you coping with all that pretty much on your own, especially without killing them!
You haven't done that have you?

Can you treat yourself to a nice glass of wine or a candlelit bath perhaps?
More like a nice glass of 3 bottles of wine and then fall in the bath
Old Feb 15th 2010, 8:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

framac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond repute

Roll on Autumn
Whats wrong? Are you missing your Irn-Bru as well'
Old Feb 15th 2010, 8:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
More like a nice glass of 3 bottles of wine and then fall in the bath
Old Feb 15th 2010, 8:50 pm
Account Closed

I don't believe a word of it... they are perfect little angels.. twas only today I was playing peek a boo with the baby and he was smiling angelically at me and chuckling.. and your little girls sitting all pretty in their clean clothes on the way to school saying "Emma's here! Emma's here!" in their cute little Australian/Welsh accents...

Em x
Old Feb 15th 2010, 8:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Do you know that it is a fact that all children have two distinct personalities? One lovely, butter wouldn't melt in their mouth character used only in front of outsiders & the other, I'd like to make my parents lives absolute hell, character reserved just for the benefit of said parents!
Old Feb 15th 2010, 8:58 pm

Do you know that it is a fact that all children have two distinct personalities? One lovely, butter wouldn't melt in their mouth character used only in front of outsiders & the other, I'd like to make my parents lives absolute hell, character reserved just for the benefit of said parents!
Ohhhhhhhhhh yes
Old Feb 15th 2010, 9:01 pm
Account Closed

They always behave like hell when Mum is really fed up... they are like timebombs just ticking and waiting until Mum is at her lowest ebb.. then BOOOM! they explode!

Em x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.