Romanian Gypsies

Old Nov 12th 2013, 8:41 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Romanian Gypsies

Originally Posted by TheCreature
How many, of those who took part in the last set of riots in the UK, do you think were Daily Mail readers?
How many of them were actually readers?
Old Nov 12th 2013, 10:02 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brissybee
I guess it is just politicking but when I read the article it seemed from the associated comments that people were sharpening pitchforks ready for a revolution.
Having just got back from London I can tell you its dangerous out there, people roaming the streets with pitchforks, muttering about death and destruction, and threatening to garotte the natives with bits of cheese wire.
Nasty place........

Old Nov 12th 2013, 10:05 pm
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Having just got back from London I can tell you its dangerous out there, people roaming the streets with pitchforks, muttering about death and destruction, and threatening to garotte the natives with bits of cheese wire.
Nasty place........

But your Oyster card worked OK?

S
Old Nov 12th 2013, 10:12 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
But your Oyster card worked OK?

S
Yep, beautifully, my niece and I roamed the tube network for four days going round the sights and the shops, two very well worn Oyster cards!!
Old Nov 12th 2013, 10:41 pm
Not actually a squirrel

brissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond repute

Nasty place........

I have trust issues because of people like you.
Old Nov 13th 2013, 12:11 am
BE Enthusiast

TheCreature has a reputation beyond reputeTheCreature has a reputation beyond reputeTheCreature has a reputation beyond reputeTheCreature has a reputation beyond reputeTheCreature has a reputation beyond reputeTheCreature has a reputation beyond reputeTheCreature has a reputation beyond reputeTheCreature has a reputation beyond reputeTheCreature has a reputation beyond reputeTheCreature has a reputation beyond reputeTheCreature has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cresta57
How many of them were actually readers?
Good point.

I just find it funny, that anything that was printed in the Daily Mail, has to be considered dubious. You would think nobody in the UK ever read it. The article mentioned was reporting comments from David Blunkett and it wasn't something the Mail was just making up...

Would it get a different reaction if it came from the BBC?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-24909979

Its also reported in The Telegraph, The Express, The Huffy Post, The Star, The Mirror, The Standard and just about every newspaper in the UK... apart from The Guardian of course.
Old Nov 13th 2013, 1:32 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by brissybee

I have trust issues because of people like you.
Old Nov 13th 2013, 2:08 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TheCreature
Good point.

I just find it funny, that anything that was printed in the Daily Mail, has to be considered dubious. You would think nobody in the UK ever read it. The article mentioned was reporting comments from David Blunkett and it wasn't something the Mail was just making up...

Would it get a different reaction if it came from the BBC?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-24909979

Its also reported in The Telegraph, The Express, The Huffy Post, The Star, The Mirror, The Standard and just about every newspaper in the UK... apart from The Guardian of course.
Usually nob heads downgrade a news source to try make themselves look big even though most news companies share the same news stories. Most sensible people read many news sources to get a more rounded view.

That's beyond comprehension for the tut tut brigade
Old Nov 13th 2013, 7:30 am
Banned

chris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond repute

Nasty place........

Glad you got out alive, beats me why anyone would want to live there, constant riots, crime, royal families everywhere
Old Nov 13th 2013, 7:36 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by chris955
Glad you got out alive, beats me why anyone would want to live there, constant riots, crime, royal families everywhere
And the pubs, full of people drinking and being noisy <<shudders>> why would anyone want to spend time in them.
Old Nov 13th 2013, 7:40 am
Banned

chris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond repute

And the pubs, full of people drinking and being noisy <<shudders>> why would anyone want to spend time in them.
No doubt pretending to be enjoying themselves
Old Nov 13th 2013, 10:45 am
Not actually a squirrel

brissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond repute

Sharp-toothed Corgis, Badger-faced sheep... and now Brasov Beavers biting at the borders.

Sounds scary.
Old Nov 13th 2013, 12:31 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
Usually nob heads downgrade a news source to try make themselves look big even though most news companies share the same news stories. Most sensible people read many news sources to get a more rounded view.

That's beyond comprehension for the tut tut brigade
Lol would that make them hated by the daily mail? Maybe this test will confirm
Old Nov 13th 2013, 1:46 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by cresta57
Lol would that make them hated by the daily mail? Maybe this test will confirm
I am loathed
Old Nov 13th 2013, 1:57 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

I am loathed
For once you speak the truth,good lad

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.