Robbing Bas----s ?

Old Mar 20th 2008, 11:55 pm
Curse you aqua scum

PaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant future
Default Robbing Bas----s ?

WE just arranged for a hip tonight and was told it will cost in the regoin of £350 - £400. As a Tradesman i know my house is in very good nick ( we have spent enough). has anybody got any experience they might share.
Old Mar 21st 2008, 12:00 am

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Robbing Bas----s ?

Originally Posted by PaddyHaHa
WE just arranged for a hip tonight and was told it will cost in the regoin of £350 - £400. As a Tradesman i know my house is in very good nick ( we have spent enough). has anybody got any experience they might share.
Sounds reasonable ... probably cheaper than a knee?

Hey, you ideally could do with two so go for it!
Old Mar 21st 2008, 12:04 am
BE Enthusiast

JPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to all

Originally Posted by PaddyHaHa
where do you live and what sort of property have you got?
got mine for £249 plus vat
Old Mar 21st 2008, 12:06 am
Curse you aqua scum

PaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Vim Fuego
Sounds reasonable ... probably cheaper than a knee?

Hey, you ideally could do with two so go for it!
work in hospital can get it on the cheap!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahah
Old Mar 21st 2008, 12:09 am
Curse you aqua scum

Originally Posted by JPSUPERHOOPER
where do you live and what sort of property have you got?
got mine for £249 plus vat
south coast 3 bed semi, doesnt really matter as i just get really f--k-d off paying tax after tax to support non tax payers (don't we all)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Last edited by PaddyHaHa; Mar 21st 2008 at 12:12 am.
Old Mar 21st 2008, 1:05 am
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Just filled all my forms in for it, biggest waste of time ever I hope you have all the certificates if you had any work done on your house after a certain date, because it asks for them.

You also need to fill in all the details for all your utility providers bloody everything, I would like to know how come its always the wife who has to fill all the forms in
Old Mar 21st 2008, 6:36 am
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, ours is going to cost £305 + vat if we pay up front. Apparently £100 goes to the company and the rest goes to the government. Robbing barstewards

Joex
Old Mar 21st 2008, 6:52 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

yep , around £300 ... guy was here 2 hours , in the loft , outside , all over . meauring floor plan .

damn house is only 8 years old (see my classifieds) .

stuff all you can do tho , as per usual
Old Mar 21st 2008, 11:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Nickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of light

We are in south east and got a quote from solicitor for about £250. eastate agents quoted £360ish.

nickie
Old Mar 21st 2008, 11:45 am

>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute

Gotta ask...what's hip,I've been away a while!
Old Mar 21st 2008, 11:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Gjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by >Trigger<
Gotta ask...what's hip,I've been away a while!
Dunno, hugely inflated penis?

WE just arranged for a hip tonight and was told it will cost in the regoin of £350 - £400
Old Mar 21st 2008, 1:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of light

HIP is something the government have brought in when you sell a 3 bed or above house...they check that the rooms are insulated, boiler, lights etc its an efficiancy check. Plus a local search so you arent supposed to have to have a search done, check drains etc. and a copy of the title deeds.

You then give it to your estate agent so that its available for prospective buyers to see.

Home Information Pack.

its all crap and another way to make money for the government if you ask me.

Nickie
Old Mar 21st 2008, 1:09 pm

>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nickie And Kev
HIP is something the government have brought in when you sell a 3 bed or above house...they check that the rooms are insulated, boiler, lights etc its an efficiancy check. Plus a local search so you arent supposed to have to have a search done, check drains etc. and a copy of the title deeds.

You then give it to your estate agent so that its available for prospective buyers to see.

Home Information Pack.

its all crap and another way to make money for the government if you ask me.

Nickie
Thanks....Got the picture...so you now have to pay for all that crap that you used to leave in the kitchen drawer...
Old Mar 21st 2008, 1:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

hereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to behold

We got ours for about £250 from an online company.

No viewer has ever wanted to see it, might make it quicker to get to exchange of contracts though.
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 10:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Apparantly the viewers have no legal right to view it but you have a legal obligation to provide it.

We had one estate agent come round and say that they were thinking of charging people £25 to look at it. If someone put an offer on a house they could see it for free but if someone just wanted to have a look (time wasters i think) then they would be charged.

Nickie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.