Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

robbies back on the sherbert

robbies back on the sherbert

Old Feb 13th 2007, 2:15 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: robbies back on the sherbert

[QUOTE=KarmaLiber;4400184]
Originally Posted by mattandjulia

Robbie is special and chosen.A far greater man than most. Yep, done many stupid things. Bound to.He is still learning how to 'own' himself. Not a lot different from Joe Bloggs.And he can sing! What's up with folk!
Bunny boiler and groupie alert

Not that great is he he can't even handle his prescription drugs let alone the hard stuff
Old Feb 13th 2007, 2:27 pm
Full Throttle

stevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond repute

[quote=KarmaLiber;4400184]
Originally Posted by mattandjulia

Robbie is special and chosen.A far greater man than most.
Special and chosen - Why is he special? Chosen by who??

Being able to sing and entertain are grounds for "greatness"?? Maybe you need to have a bit of a think about what is important in life.

Face it, he is just the same as everyone else with the same problems, insecurities, inadequacies etc.
He just has more money and has chosen to live in the spotlight.

And regarding "He is still learning how to 'own' himself" what a load of Doctor Phil bullshit.
Old Feb 13th 2007, 3:28 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

And regarding "He is still learning how to 'own' himself" what a load of Doctor Phil bullshit.

PMSL

I think he's a bit of a lost soul myself,

You don't have many friends (because you can't trust anyone)

You think people are using you for your fame, money and postition

Girls only want to sleep with you because it's rumured that your have a big cock (ok yes, i'll go with that one LOL)

You can't even go and pee in a bush if your taken short when out (because there a camera behind every bush)

Shit except for the cameras being everywhere and having a big cock (I'm female)

The highlighted bits sound like me

LOL

and i still wouldn't turn him out of my bed (sorry Alan)

Last edited by Sam; Feb 13th 2007 at 3:31 pm. Reason: Tidying it up
Old Feb 13th 2007, 4:37 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KarmaLiber
Picked by a being mightier than yourself.
Gary Barlow?

Old Feb 13th 2007, 6:46 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hutch
Gary Barlow?

PMSL
Old Feb 13th 2007, 8:47 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KarmaLiber
Leave Robbie alone!
I could quote but I won't.
Which one of you is perfect?
Robbie has been 'picked'. Would you like to be him?
Shame on the lot of you!
Ok, firstly, my posts had moved on slightly from Wobbie, and were about me being a bit silly with Fraser.
Secondly, get a grip!

He is a celebrity, you only know him because his PR group give you an impression of him that will sell records and as such how can you honestly have a clear and untainted view of who he is?
Old Feb 13th 2007, 9:25 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

I think Robbie is gay and I think his long term partner is none other than lovely pink jumper boy jonathan wilkes!!
Old Feb 13th 2007, 9:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

mattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nice

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
I think Robbie is gay and I think his long term partner is none other than lovely pink jumper boy jonathan wilkes!!
He's not half that bed either, though I would kick him out of bed for farting and the rest of it.

Julia.
Old Feb 13th 2007, 9:59 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Neither of them two do it for me!
Old Feb 13th 2007, 10:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Just goes to show you that 'life at the top' aint all that its cracked up to be.
I couldnt live his life, not for one second, and in a way I feel very sorry for him.
When he was here in Perth the press hounded him as soon as he arrived. What a life!!! I just wish him all the best.........
Old Feb 13th 2007, 10:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Are you referring to the same partner that was on tour with him...............with his wife and baby in tow.....................
Old Feb 13th 2007, 10:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by alan and sam
PMSL

I think he's a bit of a lost soul myself,

You don't have many friends (because you can't trust anyone)

You think people are using you for your fame, money and postition

Girls only want to sleep with you because it's rumured that your have a big cock (ok yes, i'll go with that one LOL)

You can't even go and pee in a bush if your taken short when out (because there a camera behind every bush)

Shit except for the cameras being everywhere and having a big cock (I'm female)

The highlighted bits sound like me

LOL

and i still wouldn't turn him out of my bed (sorry Alan)

Well said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Feb 13th 2007, 10:46 pm
Forum Regular

tony_russell is just really nicetony_russell is just really nicetony_russell is just really nicetony_russell is just really nicetony_russell is just really nicetony_russell is just really nicetony_russell is just really nicetony_russell is just really nicetony_russell is just really nicetony_russell is just really nicetony_russell is just really nice

Hate to be the bearer of bad news ladies but Robbie is definitely gay, bi if you like! I had a mate who was in re-hab with him a few yrs ago and during a group therapy session Robbie told them all he'd had a bit of thing with ............Mark Owen!
Old Feb 13th 2007, 10:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tony_russell
Hate to be the bearer of bad news ladies but Robbie is definitely gay, bi if you like! I had a mate who was in re-hab with him a few yrs ago and during a group therapy session Robbie told them all he'd had a bit of thing with ............Mark Owen!
With a disclosure like that, you obviously have to fill us in - everything - all the details!!!!
Old Feb 14th 2007, 1:34 am
Here at last!

OzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
Are you referring to the same partner that was on tour with him...............with his wife and baby in tow.....................
PMSL Lots of men choose to marry for conformity but are truly gay....you never know.......there's one to ponder

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.