Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

robbies back on the sherbert

Wikiposts

robbies back on the sherbert

Old Feb 14th 2007, 1:36 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: robbies back on the sherbert

Originally Posted by Rachie241
PMSL Lots of men choose to marry for conformity but are truly gay....you never know.......there's one to ponder
For a brief second there i thought you wrote Pound her!
Old Feb 14th 2007, 4:01 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rachie241
PMSL Lots of men choose to marry for conformity but are truly gay....you never know.......there's one to ponder
Absolutely right. And living the lie often causes them a lot of emotional distress.
Old Feb 14th 2007, 4:02 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kapri
Absolutely right. And living the lie often causes them a lot of emotional distress.
God i wish this was in the Australia thread so that i could edit it!!!!!
Old Feb 14th 2007, 4:10 am
Account Closed

sassycat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
God i wish this was in the Australia thread so that i could edit it!!!!!
I would love to see what you would edit it for
Old Feb 14th 2007, 4:16 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sassycat
I would love to see what you would edit it for
Me too
Old Feb 14th 2007, 4:17 am
Straw Man.

Me too
It would have been sooooo good!
Old Feb 14th 2007, 4:18 am
Happy migrant

It would have been sooooo good!
Go on then - Live dangerously
Old Feb 14th 2007, 4:19 am
Account Closed

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Bloody hell

Dont tempt him

I have been on the end of his wrath with editing - not a pretty sight
Old Feb 14th 2007, 4:22 am
Straw Man.

I shouldnt really, the Australia thread is already corrupted so it doesnt matter in there.
Old Feb 14th 2007, 4:24 am
Account Closed

I shouldnt really, the Australia thread is already corrupted so it doesnt matter in there.
Its only corrupted because you visit on a regular basis
Old Feb 14th 2007, 4:28 am
Straw Man.

Its only corrupted because you visit on a regular basis
all the usual protagonists are there, me, you, Kapri, Buster, all we really needed was Aston!
Old Feb 14th 2007, 4:31 am
Account Closed

all the usual protagonists are there, me, you, Kapri, Buster, all we really needed was Aston!
Dont tar me with your dirty brush

Where is Ast? Still emptying his sacs I assume
Old Feb 14th 2007, 4:33 am
Happy migrant

But I'm intrigued now!
i know I'll do some reverse psychology.

RM I don't think you had a good edit. You're bluffing.
A big bluffy bluffer
Old Feb 14th 2007, 4:34 am
Happy migrant

Dont tar me with your dirty brush

Where is Ast? Still emptying his sacs I assume
if he can do it more than once a day we should invite him for a party

Last edited by Kapri; Feb 14th 2007 at 4:34 am. Reason: typo
Old Feb 14th 2007, 4:34 am
Account Closed

But I'm intrigued now!
i know I'll do some reverse psychology.

RM I don't think you had a good edit. You're bluffing.
A big bluffy bluffer
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

Now listen - you really are tempting fate - having met you I like you and would hate for you to be shocked to that extent

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.