RIP dad

Old Nov 19th 2011, 11:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Family of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: RIP dad

So sorry to hear that, Caroline.
Old Nov 20th 2011, 12:06 am
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute

I am so sad and sorry to hear that Caroline.He is now at peace and his suffering and pain is over.Take comfort in that you did as much as you could have done being so far from home.You have all your lovely memories of him.You can now go home and say your final goodbyes and you and your sister can be there for each other.Take care of yourself.x
Old Nov 20th 2011, 1:23 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinephillips
My dad has just died following a battle with cancer.
Sleep in peace.
RIP, my thoughts are with you and your family at this time.
Old Nov 20th 2011, 1:57 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Seasider
Don't hide your grief, Caroline. Not only for yourself, but for your daughter - she's old enough to understand the cycle of life, that it's OK to be sad, and would probably welcome a big hug, both to give and receive.
I'll second that. Share your grief with your family. Let your daughter see that it's ok to feel sad and that it's ok to cry. If you hide your pain away from the people who love you how will they help you and how can you help them?
Old Nov 20th 2011, 2:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh mate... Such mixed feelings for you, so sorry that he has gone, but glad that his suffering and your vigil is now over. Nothing can prepare you for the inevitable no matter how "expected" it was... its a devastating thing loosing your dad that you loved so much..

You are so lucky to be able to have wonderful memories, many of them unsullied by his awful disease... And blessed to be able to remember him as he was and not wholly as he became at the end...

My Thoughts and prayers are with you all mate...
Old Nov 20th 2011, 2:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

May he RIP.

It is 3 years to the day since my dad lost his own cancer battle. I know that he was at peace and glad to go at the end.

Thinking of you.
Old Nov 20th 2011, 2:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default RIP dad

I have no idea who you are but my thoughts and sympathies are with you and your family at this sad and dreadful time.

Be strong.

NG
Old Nov 20th 2011, 3:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you everyone - my nice neighbour came round with some flowers and kept me company for a few hours.She has offered to look after my garden and the post while I'm away

Apparently my dad died with a moustache - too painful to shave his top lip. My OH has a MO for Movember too. Gents please get yourselves checked and don't go through this horrible illness.

My thoughts are with all those who are affected by this.
Old Nov 20th 2011, 3:30 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinephillips
Thank you everyone - my nice neighbour came round with some flowers and kept me company for a few hours.She has offered to look after my garden and the post while I'm away

Apparently my dad died with a moustache - too painful to shave his top lip. My OH has a MO for Movember too. Gents please get yourselves checked and don't go through this horrible illness.

My thoughts are with all those who are affected by this.
Cancer truly is a horrific thing, my Mum has been gone 16 years now and still this disease is blighting the lives of many people.
Old Nov 20th 2011, 4:04 am
BE Enthusiast

LINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear about your dad carolinephillips
Old Nov 20th 2011, 4:21 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry for you loss Caroline

{Hugs}
Old Nov 20th 2011, 6:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Caroline, I am so sorry for your loss {{{hugs}}}
Old Nov 20th 2011, 7:06 am

sheene is an unknown quantity at this point

There will be another star in the sky tonight, many sympathies.
Old Nov 20th 2011, 7:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

May he rest in peace.
Old Nov 20th 2011, 7:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently even the nurses were crying - despite him stealing their tea and cake, and the odd patient! He'd been there since August. My sister is going to go in with a big basket of goodies to replace all the ones he took.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.