Right or Wrong?

Old Jan 22nd 2007, 7:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

jon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Right or Wrong?

Originally Posted by phoenixinoz
Oh bejeezus...not Brisbane

Well, you might be a soft cop but at least you're heads in the right place

Brisbane's a great place to live m8. Sound choice
Yep, I'll be hugging hoodies and giving out lollies to car jackers in no time!!!
Funny thing is, I'm regarded as being a bit of a hard nose here!
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 7:44 pm
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jon and alex
Yep, I'll be hugging hoodies and giving out lollies to car jackers in no time!!!
You should be mayor in no time then!
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 7:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

jon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of light

You should be mayor in no time then!
Yeah right, can't really see meself as a politician!!! I do have a mate who gives out sweets to kids and hugs babies and stuff. Its a pain in the arse - it takes all day to walk down the blooming street!!
I'm more likely to dish out some C-S spray to them than some sweets, but this is Pompey so its all relative!!
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 8:20 am
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah right, can't really see meself as a politician!!! I do have a mate who gives out sweets to kids and hugs babies and stuff. Its a pain in the arse - it takes all day to walk down the blooming street!!
I'm more likely to dish out some C-S spray to them than some sweets, but this is Pompey so its all relative!!
PMSL ..uuummm maybe you're not as soft as I thought

BTW...That mate of yours, I hope he doesn't do that for recreational purposes

Last edited by phoenixinoz; Jan 23rd 2007 at 8:23 am.
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 8:52 am
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Funny thing is, I'm regarded as being a bit of a hard nose here!
You'd have to be living in Pompey!!

........am sooo glad to be away from there ....all I miss are my friends
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 4:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

PMSL ..uuummm maybe you're not as soft as I thought

BTW...That mate of yours, I hope he doesn't do that for recreational purposes
PMSL
Yeah, you can imagine the ribbing he gets from us!!!
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 4:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by artep
You'd have to be living in Pompey!!

........am sooo glad to be away from there ....all I miss are my friends
Pompey - great place!!! Personally I think its a shame they got rid of the Tricorn!!!
Still, you've gotta love the nightlife - rub shoulders with the finest chavs in the land
Old Jan 24th 2007, 4:23 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure about the retiring thing - I'm only 27!!!
Agree to disagree? Why the heck not!!!
Just sent a rogue down today for driving without insurance - £260 fine and disqualified! Hoorah!!
your no saft Jon
hes not a rogue............look at this guy
http://www.gcbulletin.com.au/article...2942_news.html
Old Jan 24th 2007, 8:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by soapy
your no saft Jon
hes not a rogue............look at this guy
http://www.gcbulletin.com.au/article...2942_news.html
That could have been a story about the UK!!!
Some similarities between the UK and Oz are defo not welcome!!!
We have a saying in the job though - "he'll come again".
Old Jan 24th 2007, 10:51 am
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Pompey - great place!!! Personally I think its a shame they got rid of the Tricorn!!!
A SHAME??? It's a shame they built it in the first place!!!

Have they put anything in it's place yet?? When I was last there (April 2005) they just had a car park there.
Old Jan 24th 2007, 11:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by artep
A SHAME??? It's a shame they built it in the first place!!!

Have they put anything in it's place yet?? When I was last there (April 2005) they just had a car park there.
Nah, its still just a car park. They're gonna build a huge shopping mall there linking Cascades all the way to Sainsburys. Hopefully we wont be here for the nightmare traffic problems that'll cause!!!