Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

remember when uri gellar got the nation to.....

Wikiposts

remember when uri gellar got the nation to.....

Old Feb 23rd 2006, 10:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: remember when uri gellar got the nation to.....

Originally Posted by debbiemc
arghhhhhhhhhhhh no way, how is he, what was he doing there and whats happenining????

sorry kay, mom phoned! back and waiting now though in anticipation!!!!!

he hadnt come to look round your house had he????? by the way, how did the viewing go at the weekend? and hows mommy?
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 10:18 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

arghhhhhhhhhhhh no way, how is he, what was he doing there and whats happenining????
LOL he's doing some building work for the boss, he didnt recognise me.

They have put plans on hold for a bit hence the reason for him not posting
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 10:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
LOL he's doing some building work for the boss, he didnt recognise me.

They have put plans on hold for a bit hence the reason for him not posting

thought that was probably thew reason eh!!

how are you kay?
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 10:30 pm

sorry kay, mom phoned! back and waiting now though in anticipation!!!!!

he hadnt come to look round your house had he????? by the way, how did the viewing go at the weekend? and hows mommy?
Mum is at home, she is doing really well

I am fine, the viewer last week is interested and is going to arrange a second viewing when he gets back from london.

We should have had a viewer today but he cant make it now is coming sunday instead. We've got a viewer tomorrow too.

how about you any news from the solicitor??

xx
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 10:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mum is at home, she is doing really well

I am fine, the viewer last week is interested and is going to arrange a second viewing when he gets back from london.

We should have had a viewer today but he cant make it now is coming sunday instead. We've got a viewer tomorrow too.

how about you any news from the solicitor??

xx

thats great news about mum kay i have been thinking about you and her honest, even though i seem to be wrapped up n my own probs, same with sue too!!!

hey, that sounds fab and promising dosent it, hope them from london go for it! ther'd be a chance too that you could complete before validation then couldnt you???

still waiting for posty! every night i've been waking up thinking of something else to add to may statement and then when i get up i've forgot!

ry tried to speak with his dad last night! no chance, just had an argument with him!!! the kids are afraid to talk to him as i used to be too!!!!!!

gonna email solicitor again and add a couple more things, then gonna have a nice bath to see if i can loosen my neck up, i'm in agaony!! just phoned accupuncturist to see if she could fit me in for a massage before work but she cant.

chat later, love to colin xxx
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 10:41 pm

thats great news about mum kay i have been thinking about you and her honest, even though i seem to be wrapped up n my own probs, same with sue too!!!

hey, that sounds fab and promising dosent it, hope them from london go for it! ther'd be a chance too that you could complete before validation then couldnt you???

still waiting for posty! every night i've been waking up thinking of something else to add to may statement and then when i get up i've forgot!

ry tried to speak with his dad last night! no chance, just had an argument with him!!! the kids are afraid to talk to him as i used to be too!!!!!!

gonna email solicitor again and add a couple more things, then gonna have a nice bath to see if i can loosen my neck up, i'm in agaony!! just phoned accupuncturist to see if she could fit me in for a massage before work but she cant.

chat later, love to colin xxx
Hope everything goes ok Deb keep me posted

OOO off topic but can you recommend a good hairdresser in Sheffield??
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 10:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=possoms]Hope everything goes ok Deb keep me posted

yep, mine, nicola at kaleidascope, middlewood road! 01142343617, but if you book you better make it when we can meet!
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 10:47 pm

[QUOTE=debbiemc]
Hope everything goes ok Deb keep me posted

yep, mine, nicola at kaleidascope, middlewood road! 01142343617, but if you book you better make it when we can meet!
Ok next time you go we'll book together so we can meet??? end of the week is best for me
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 10:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=possoms]

Ok next time you go we'll book together so we can meet??? end of the week is best for me

i'm booked in for friday 24th march think it is, day before we go to glasgow for the outbound roadshow. do you want me to try and get you in?
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 10:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=debbiemc]

i'm booked in for friday 24th march think it is, day before we go to glasgow for the outbound roadshow. do you want me to try and get you in?
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 11:01 pm

[QUOTE=debbiemc]

Yes please highlights and a cut, you will have to meet me somewhere or give me directions does the tram go down there??
Old Feb 24th 2006, 12:05 am
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=possoms]

Yes please highlights and a cut, you will have to meet me somewhere or give me directions does the tram go down there??
will do kay!!

just had post from solicitor, i'm shaking!!!!!!!

f*** f*** F***, got to have a barrister and go to big court!!!!!! :scared:

need to read it again and take it all in.

chat later, off to work now xx
Old Feb 24th 2006, 12:32 am

[QUOTE=debbiemc]

will do kay!!

OMG how much is that going to cost??? bloody hell I hope they make him pay hes the one trying to stop you
Old Feb 24th 2006, 12:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=debbiemc]

will do kay!!

What a S***head.
Old Feb 24th 2006, 1:39 am
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=WendyC]

What a S***head.
thats a bit mild for you wendy!!

cant you put it better than that!!

go on go for it girl, let out my anger for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.