Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

remember when uri gellar got the nation to.....

Wikiposts

remember when uri gellar got the nation to.....

Old Feb 21st 2006, 7:02 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: remember when uri gellar got the nation to.....

Hi deb, just caught up with your thread. Sorry to hear that things didn't get sorted out yesterday. Here's hoping all will be finalised next time. Hope you are feeling a little bit better today. If your ex wants a fight.....then let him have it! We will all be here....your army of BE mates! He won't stand a chance. I have to go to work now. Hope to catch up again in the morning!

Take care hun

Love jackie x
Old Feb 21st 2006, 7:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: was Bradford then poole dorset then Sydney,Forster, Kanwal,Gosford,and now Erina
FRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by debbiemc
ta wend,

just been for my accupuncture and it hurt a lot this time!!!!! made me cry but i think i've just been holding a lot of stress from yesterday up! now i'm just f****** mad with the b****** for hurting his kids feelings too, they're dreading the thought of maybe having to go to court!

the poor little chinese dr didnt know what to do, i was blubbering allover and trying to tell her in broken english, 'it no yu or da needals'

off to bloody work for a team meeting before my late shift, got an eight stretch urghhhh
Hi Debbie hope your feeling better, the court must have to take into consideration your kids feelings there old enough to know what they want your ex sounds a right Pratt,I was lucky my ex never asked to see our son when we split up he was 3 months old the little buggers 34 now and He's never asked about him ,I hope every thing goes well for you and the kids.
Janet
Old Feb 21st 2006, 7:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=FRAYNE]Hi Debbie hope your feeling better, the court must have to

thanks jackie and janet, yeas he is a number 1 pratt!! too right, it'll be me and my army alright, thanks guys and gals

i do feel better today thanks, although knackered after being up so early this morning. its been good to be at work and get my mind off things.

i think the solicitors letter will be here tommorow so lets see what she has to say eh!

i'll keep you all informed
Old Feb 21st 2006, 7:57 am
Nicest member ( I think)

meelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond repute

thanks amelia, cant sleep at the moment, head pounding again! just going to start my next statement, good job i/m not on an early eh.

lovely to hear from you again, you all still happy then?!

debbie xx
Yep deifnately still happy and dont want go back to uk to live. Much less stress over here and luverly weather. My daughters father sends her a text occsionally but thats about it really. Just about sums him up! He said he would contirbute towards her ticket when she came to the UK for a holiday but we'll believe it when we see it.
I can't say I'll pray for you cos religions not my thing ( Im an atheist) but I'm rooting for you girl!
Old Feb 21st 2006, 7:57 am
Nicest member ( I think)

meelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by meelie
Yep deifnately still happy and dont want go back to uk to live. Much less stress over here and luverly weather. My daughters father sends her a text occsionally but thats about it really. Just about sums him up! He said he would contirbute towards her ticket when she came to the UK for a holiday but we'll believe it when we see it.
I can't say I'll pray for you cos religions not my thing ( Im an atheist) but I'm rooting for you girl!
Not the australian version of root though ok!
Old Feb 21st 2006, 8:56 am
BE Forum Addict

debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Not the australian version of root though ok!
, ohhhhhh, took me a few mins to get that!!!

good to hear from you amelia and that you;re settled. was it you who told me ellie is going to kenmore high??? i sent for the prospectus and it looks amazing.

just going to get some phone numbers together to call schools for more prospectus to produce in court!!
Old Feb 21st 2006, 10:32 am
Nicest member ( I think)

, ohhhhhh, took me a few mins to get that!!!

good to hear from you amelia and that you;re settled. was it you who told me ellie is going to kenmore high??? i sent for the prospectus and it looks amazing.

just going to get some phone numbers together to call schools for more prospectus to produce in court!!
Yes my Ellies at Kenmore High and likes it there unbelievably! The school has a very good reputation too. Ellie is doing a TAFE equivalent childcare course there which has saved us a fair amount as it costs quite a bit more to do the course at a TAFE. Thing is she is going to have the virtual baby in a couple of weeks time for the whole of the weekend! I've warned her that I don't want to hear it crying in the night or it'll be chucked outside! She's being marke don how well she cares for the baby as it has sensors on it that will tell if she mistreats it. I suppose I shouldn't mistreat it then really as she will get a lesser mark.
Old Feb 21st 2006, 8:44 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Yes my Ellies at Kenmore High and likes it there unbelievably! The school has a very good reputation too. Ellie is doing a TAFE equivalent childcare course there which has saved us a fair amount as it costs quite a bit more to do the course at a TAFE. Thing is she is going to have the virtual baby in a couple of weeks time for the whole of the weekend! I've warned her that I don't want to hear it crying in the night or it'll be chucked outside! She's being marke don how well she cares for the baby as it has sensors on it that will tell if she mistreats it. I suppose I shouldn't mistreat it then really as she will get a lesser mark.
I think the virtual baby is a great idea...they should have it as compulsory education in this country. I'm sure it would put kids off having kids!
Old Feb 21st 2006, 8:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
I think the virtual baby is a great idea...they should have it as compulsory education in this country. I'm sure it would put kids off having kids!

It would have worked on me
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 3:11 am
BE Forum Addict

cool, glad she's enjoying it, the prospectus looks amazing! schools over there look like they're in a class of their own!

just out of interest amelia, how much are school fees if you dont mind me askin!?

thanks deb x

to the rest of you on here, i just want to say a HUGE THANK YOU for your kind words, thoughts and karma over the past couple of days really!! i can honestly say i feel like you are my friends!!

i will let you know what happens with the next chapter, all being welll it wont be too long, just keep thinking omg, what if we dont get it!!!!!!!!
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 3:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

cool, glad she's enjoying it, the prospectus looks amazing! schools over there look like they're in a class of their own!

just out of interest amelia, how much are school fees if you dont mind me askin!?

thanks deb x

to the rest of you on here, i just want to say a HUGE THANK YOU for your kind words, thoughts and karma over the past couple of days really!! i can honestly say i feel like you are my friends!!

i will let you know what happens with the next chapter, all being welll it wont be too long, just keep thinking omg, what if we dont get it!!!!!!!!

I'm sure you'll get it. It's probably the courts trying to get more money out of you.
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 3:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by WendyC
I'm sure you'll get it. It's probably the courts trying to get more money out of you.

absolutely, couldnt agree more!! looking like the 5k touch already!!!!!
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 4:58 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

absolutely, couldnt agree more!! looking like the 5k touch already!!!!!
Hiya Debs

You will never believe who came into the shop last night???

Go on guess guess guess
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 5:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by possoms
Hiya Debs

You will never believe who came into the shop last night???

Go on guess guess guess

Elvis???
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 7:07 am
Nicest member ( I think)

[QUOTE=debbiemc]cool, glad she's enjoying it, the prospectus looks amazing! schools over there look like they're in a class of their own!

thanks deb x

I don't know how much private school fees are but all I pay for is a deposit that I don't get back for her school books which is $220 per year and I paid another amount which I can't recall exactly how much for a specific book on childcare for the course. And the childcare course was just over $500. There's bits and pieces that you have to fork out for over time but nothing major really. They do a lot of school trips and that too. The next one is at a museum where there are dissected bodies and parts of the human anatomy! I would have loved to see that!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.