Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

remember when uri gellar got the nation to.....

Wikiposts

remember when uri gellar got the nation to.....

Old Feb 20th 2006, 9:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: remember when uri gellar got the nation to.....

Originally Posted by possoms
He is a tosser int he? thinking of you mate

you got it in one

how are you kay?

i'm off out but will pop back on before i go to work. great news about claire isnt it
Old Feb 20th 2006, 9:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute

He sounds like a prick to me! Good luck.

How can anyone deny their children the right to move to Australia and enjoy life to the full¿
Old Feb 20th 2006, 9:54 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by debbiemc
you got it in one

how are you kay?

i'm off out but will pop back on before i go to work. great news about claire isnt it
I'm ok mate

Have you heard anything back re the mail you sent?

xx
Old Feb 20th 2006, 9:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

Aww Deb, cant believe hes doing this to you hun
Have you had a reply from the solicitor?
Old Feb 20th 2006, 11:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by manxfamily
He sounds like a prick to me! Good luck.

How can anyone deny their children the right to move to Australia and enjoy life to the full¿

absolutely!!!!! you got it in one!!

the thing is he's already pushing the kids away, if he denies them the right then he can say goodbye to his daughter, she struggles with what little relationship they have a the moment!

she's sent for school prosectus' , enquired about ladies football teams, she plays for sheff utd at the mo and is sooo excited about the move.

not heard anything from the email yet, think she;ll put it in one of her super dooper hundred pond a time letters!!!

will keep you all posted though

and i'm not letting the bastard get me down, i've just called in the estate agents and the house is going on the market as soon as the court case is over! if we dont win, then we'll be moving to the south coast anyway!!

xxx
Old Feb 20th 2006, 11:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

and i'm not letting the bastard get me down, i've just called in the estate agents and the house is going on the market as soon as the court case is over! if we dont win, then we'll be moving to the south coast anyway!!

xxx

Good for you.
Old Feb 20th 2006, 11:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by WendyC
Good for you.
ta wend,

just been for my accupuncture and it hurt a lot this time!!!!! made me cry but i think i've just been holding a lot of stress from yesterday up! now i'm just f****** mad with the b****** for hurting his kids feelings too, they're dreading the thought of maybe having to go to court!

the poor little chinese dr didnt know what to do, i was blubbering allover and trying to tell her in broken english, 'it no yu or da needals'

off to bloody work for a team meeting before my late shift, got an eight stretch urghhhh
Old Feb 20th 2006, 11:39 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

absolutely!!!!! you got it in one!!

the thing is he's already pushing the kids away, if he denies them the right then he can say goodbye to his daughter, she struggles with what little relationship they have a the moment!

she's sent for school prosectus' , enquired about ladies football teams, she plays for sheff utd at the mo and is sooo excited about the move.

not heard anything from the email yet, think she;ll put it in one of her super dooper hundred pond a time letters!!!

will keep you all posted though

xxx

That's the spirit Deb

Us Yorkshire lasses are made of tough stuff.
Old Feb 20th 2006, 11:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by ub40fan
That's the spirit Deb

Us Yorkshire lasses are made of tough stuff.
that reight thea lass where are you from ali?
Old Feb 20th 2006, 11:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

off to bloody work for a team meeting before my late shift, got an eight stretch urghhhh

:scared: don't know which would be worse, the meeting or an 8 hour shift :scared:
Old Feb 20th 2006, 11:43 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

that reight thea lass where are you from ali?
Well, i wer born in Mexborough, lived in Swinton, till i wer 10, moved to conisborough, then to a placee called Kiveton Park (near Rotherham) , parents now live in Woodhouse.

Shirley x
Old Feb 20th 2006, 11:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Well, i wer born in Mexborough, lived in Swinton, till i wer 10, moved to conisborough, then to a placee called Kiveton Park (near Rotherham) , parents now live in Woodhouse.

Shirley x
yep, know them well, you'll have to come to the next meet shirl, planning sometime in april i think.
Old Feb 20th 2006, 11:51 pm
Where I want to be

yep, know them well, you'll have to come to the next meet shirl, planning sometime in april i think.

Hmmm, Could do that if it fell in with everything else, we have meds booked up there as it cheaper than here (Northants) and are also having a trip to Germany around Easter ish.

Will keep an eye out though!
Old Feb 21st 2006, 12:25 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Shirley x
Small world eh, I used to have a house in Rawmarsh :scared:
Old Feb 21st 2006, 12:43 am
Where I want to be

Originally Posted by possoms
Small world eh, I used to have a house in Rawmarsh :scared:

Definately, my grandad was from there I believe.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.