Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

remember when uri gellar got the nation to.....

Wikiposts

remember when uri gellar got the nation to.....

Old Feb 20th 2006, 2:09 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: remember when uri gellar got the nation to.....

Originally Posted by debbiemc
thank you all it means a lot!!!!

i'm gutted, cant really speak at the moment!!!! its going to a final hearing in the next 2-3 weeks and we have to file another statement for the 8th. a full days hearing where i will have to stand and the ex and the caffcass officer.
gonna cost thousands!!!!!

ex tried to delay it for 2 months!!yeah right!!!!!!!! wanker!!!!!!!!

judge soon shot him down though and said absolutely not!

just so upset, will chat later guys

xxxx
Aww mate you know where I am if you want to chat xx
Old Feb 20th 2006, 2:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Oh what a *&^%$£.

My eldest's dad was married until last year, just after they got divorced his wife just disappeared with his 2 kids. They have not been able to trace them.

Just goes to show you that people who try to do the right thing always get S*** on.

I really hope it all turn out OK.

Did they not listen to your kids at all
Old Feb 20th 2006, 2:46 am
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=debbiemc]thank you all it means a lot!!!!

i'm gutted, cant really speak at the moment!!!! its going to a final hearing in the next 2-3 weeks and we have to file another statement for the 8th. a full days hearing where i will have to stand and the ex and the caffcass officer.
gonna cost thousands!!!!!

ex tried to delay it for 2 months!!yeah right!!!!!!!! wanker!!!!!!!!

judge soon shot him down though and said absolutely not!

just so upset, will chat later guys

xxxx

Aw Big hugs!!

Wish I had a magic wand for you!!!

Kris xx
Old Feb 20th 2006, 2:59 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Bl**dy hell Deb, pretty pissed off for you.

Let us hope that common sense prevails and that the people that matter know he is doing it for the wrong reasons!

Like Wendyc said, the ones who try and do the right thing are the ones who don't have the right thing done back.

Well, what goes around comes around, he will get his sooner or later.

Chin up girl, he ain't won yet!!

Shirley x
Old Feb 20th 2006, 8:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ub40fan
Bl**dy hell Deb, pretty pissed off for you.

Let us hope that common sense prevails and that the people that matter know he is doing it for the wrong reasons!

Like Wendyc said, the ones who try and do the right thing are the ones who don't have the right thing done back.

Well, what goes around comes around, he will get his sooner or later.

Chin up girl, he ain't won yet!!

Shirley x
thank you all for your support and the lovely jubbly karma

i've just spent 2 and a half hours writing an email to the solicitor, stuff i want adding to the new statement i tried saving it to drafts and lost it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the kids have told me i shouldv'e done it on word and saved it and then pasted to email!!

had some wine and now need to sleep. i'm working tommorow afters but will come on in the morning for a chat,

thanks again to you all

debs xxxxxx
Old Feb 20th 2006, 8:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

thank you all for your support and the lovely jubbly karma

i've just spent 2 and a half hours writing an email to the solicitor, stuff i want adding to the new statement i tried saving it to drafts and lost it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the kids have told me i shouldv'e done it on word and saved it and then pasted to email!!

had some wine and now need to sleep. i'm working tommorow afters but will come on in the morning for a chat,

thanks again to you all

debs xxxxxx

Ok hun,

see you later, take care
Old Feb 20th 2006, 8:57 am
BE Forum Addict

debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WendyC
Oh what a *&^%$£.

My eldest's dad was married until last year, just after they got divorced his wife just disappeared with his 2 kids. They have not been able to trace them.

Just goes to show you that people who try to do the right thing always get S*** on.

I really hope it all turn out OK.

Did they not listen to your kids at all

sorry tracey so wrapped up myself i meant to reply to you earlier!! how terrible this is, i cant imagine that happening nor would i want o!!!!!!

he had read the rewport from caffcass but because ex had put in another statement of appeal, to do with the childrens act, they couldnt just go ahaead and grant an order! the hearing is a whole day how the hell will i be able to take a stand and talk???????!!!!!!!! i had to take half a diazepam this morning!!!

anyway, off to bed now mate, thanks again xxx
Old Feb 20th 2006, 10:11 am
Nicest member ( I think)

meelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond repute

sorry tracey so wrapped up myself i meant to reply to you earlier!! how terrible this is, i cant imagine that happening nor would i want o!!!!!!

he had read the rewport from caffcass but because ex had put in another statement of appeal, to do with the childrens act, they couldnt just go ahaead and grant an order! the hearing is a whole day how the hell will i be able to take a stand and talk???????!!!!!!!! i had to take half a diazepam this morning!!!

anyway, off to bed now mate, thanks again xxx
Aww Debbie, just read you posts. Sorry things are so difficult for you. You'll get here in the end and it'll all be worth it. Good luck and keep your chin up girl! K on its way for you too! xx
Old Feb 20th 2006, 4:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by meelie
Aww Debbie, just read you posts. Sorry things are so difficult for you. You'll get here in the end and it'll all be worth it. Good luck and keep your chin up girl! K on its way for you too! xx
thanks amelia, cant sleep at the moment, head pounding again! just going to start my next statement, good job i/m not on an early eh.

lovely to hear from you again, you all still happy then?!

debbie xx
Old Feb 20th 2006, 4:18 pm
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to interupt, but can someone explain what the hearing is for?

Paul.
Old Feb 20th 2006, 4:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by diddy
Sorry to interupt, but can someone explain what the hearing is for?

Paul.
no problem paul, my ex husband refused to sign a stat dec to let our kids move to aus, they are almost 16 and 18 and are desperate to move!

we had a fantastic caffcass report( child welfare officer) in which he states that it is their genuine wishes and feelings to make the move and that my ex should embrace the fact that they want to start their young adult lives in aus.

my ex's frined have told me, also the caffcass worker that he has issues which arent about the kids!!

total bill so far 3k!!!
Old Feb 20th 2006, 4:50 pm
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute

no problem paul, my ex husband refused to sign a stat dec to let our kids move to aus, they are almost 16 and 18 and are desperate to move!

we had a fantastic caffcass report( child welfare officer) in which he states that it is their genuine wishes and feelings to make the move and that my ex should embrace the fact that they want to start their young adult lives in aus.

my ex's frined have told me, also the caffcass worker that he has issues which arent about the kids!!

total bill so far 3k!!!

I hope the next hearing finally gets this sorted for you. I know it's easy for me to say from over here, but you will get here eventually and times like this will seem a million miles away.

Paul.
Old Feb 20th 2006, 4:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by diddy
I hope the next hearing finally gets this sorted for you. I know it's easy for me to say from over here, but you will get here eventually and times like this will seem a million miles away.

Paul.
thanks paul, thats what i said last night to my hubby. i know things are tough at the moment and i've spoken with others on here who've been through the same thing and they say it'll be worth it in the end!! bloody hope so! meds next week, think i'll have an ulcer by then!!!!!
Old Feb 20th 2006, 6:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

thanks paul, thats what i said last night to my hubby. i know things are tough at the moment and i've spoken with others on here who've been through the same thing and they say it'll be worth it in the end!! bloody hope so! meds next week, think i'll have an ulcer by then!!!!!

well two and a half hours later!!!!!! its done and sent to the solicitor, she can forget reading 'the times ' this morning it'll take her an hour to read that.

well, if she cant use any of it in a new statement then i'll certainly use it in court.

he even wrote in his statement that, friends of ours in aus werent his family!! it got me thinking, so i've just ahd to phone her in aus to check that her and his mum are defo cousins and they are!!! ( i've always kept in contact and visited)

well, headaches gone, 2 para, 1 ibuprofen 2 cups of water and 3 bananas later, i'm off back to bed for a couple of hours.

got accupuncture at eleven, think i'll get her to work on my shoulders this time, last time she stuck needles in the top of my head slept like a baby though!!

debbie
Old Feb 20th 2006, 8:37 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

well two and a half hours later!!!!!! its done and sent to the solicitor, she can forget reading 'the times ' this morning it'll take her an hour to read that.

well, if she cant use any of it in a new statement then i'll certainly use it in court.

he even wrote in his statement that, friends of ours in aus werent his family!! it got me thinking, so i've just ahd to phone her in aus to check that her and his mum are defo cousins and they are!!! ( i've always kept in contact and visited)

well, headaches gone, 2 para, 1 ibuprofen 2 cups of water and 3 bananas later, i'm off back to bed for a couple of hours.

got accupuncture at eleven, think i'll get her to work on my shoulders this time, last time she stuck needles in the top of my head slept like a baby though!!

debbie
He is a tosser int he? thinking of you mate

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.