Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Referring to the other thread that has just been closed...

Referring to the other thread that has just been closed...

Old Aug 21st 2008, 9:41 am
BE Forum Addict

NKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Referring to the other thread that has just been closed...

...if mods are now doing the censorship of threads due to commercial reasons (rather than etiquette reasons)....should they still be doing it voluntarily? Or have I completely misunderstood?

And BTW - what is the other site? Is it worth a look?
Old Aug 21st 2008, 9:43 am
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Referring to the other thread that has just been closed...

Bloody hell I have missed everything. the site was sold (honestly didnt know that)? there are other forums in the interweb?
Cant handle this

(and come on lets stop the fighting)
Old Aug 21st 2008, 9:46 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NKSK version 2
...if mods are now doing the censorship of threads due to commercial reasons (rather than etiquette reasons)....should they still be doing it voluntarily? Or have I completely misunderstood?

And BTW - what is the other site? Is it worth a look?
I fail to see where the heck commercial reasons comes into the closing of a thread because I am sick and tired of reading arguments between mods and posters.

I am now leaving BE and I will reopen the thread before I resign.
Old Aug 21st 2008, 9:47 am
BE Forum Addict

NKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
I fail to see where the heck commercial reasons comes into the closing of a thread because I am sick and tired of reading arguments between mods and posters.

I am now leaving BE and I will reopen the thread before I resign.
Eh - calm down, calm down.

I'm not talking about closing thread - I was talking about deleting posts which referred to the mentioning of other (rival?) sites
Old Aug 21st 2008, 11:01 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NKSK version 2
Eh - calm down, calm down.

I'm not talking about closing thread - I was talking about deleting posts which referred to the mentioning of other (rival?) sites
As per site rules, if you have a problem with the actions of a mod or admin it is to be discussed via PM. I'll now be closing this thread for that very reason.