Reload this Page >

Racism strikes again

Racism strikes again

Old Jun 23rd 2009, 9:44 pm
qld
Banned

qld is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Racism strikes again

THIS IS WAY WORSE. At least the white thugs seem to only bash young immigrant men. The Immigrant racists will bash anyone of any age. Young kids and the elderly.
Maria Lewis

June 1st, 2009

WITH dried blood in his hair and 11 stitches across his throat Gold Coaster Jack Donnelly considers himself lucky.

The Surfers Paradise local was the victim of a 'racially motivated' attack on Saturday night while walking home from the Blues on Broadbeach festivities.

Mr Donnelly contacted the Gold Coast Bulletin yesterday hours after being rushed to Gold Coast Hospital for treatment.

Mr Donnelly, who has a prosthetic leg, noticed he was being said he was followed by a group of men who he described as of 'Asian appearance'.

"They came up and knocked me to the ground and started kicking me," he said.

"They were yelling 'piss off Aussie' and 'good on ya Skippy'.

"I managed to get back up and I thought I got away from them."

Mr Donnelly said the next thing he knew the group of about four or five, aged in their mid-20s, had approached him in a dark section of his street brandishing a broken bottle.
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 9:59 pm
qld
Banned

Default indian crime

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sto...5-2862,00.html
A LEARNER driver whose car slammed into and killed a university student has blamed a cat and sore eyes for the deadly crash.

Puneet Puneet, 19, told the Herald Sun he drank four whisky and cola drinks at a party in Nunawading and later drove off in his V6 Holden Commodore.

Students Dean Hofstee, 19, was killed and Clancy Coker, 20, seriously injured when the car hit them outside their Southbank hotel early on Wednesday.
A DRIVER was allegedly overtaking a truck when he lost control and hit an oncoming car in an accident that killed three people, a court has been told.
Gurwinder Singh, 23, of the Melbourne suburb of Murrumbeena, was allegedly overtaking a number of vehicles before he lost control, veered onto the wrong side of the road and hit the oncoming car, the Melbourne Magistrates Court was told.

He faces 12 charges including three counts of culpable driving over the crash that orphaned a 12-year-old girl.
http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sto...005961,00.html

Kate Hagan
November 23, 2007
Advertisement

A MAN who committed indecent acts on a nine-year-old girl after luring her into a change room at Myer Chadstone has been sentenced to two years' jail.

Mohammad Sehnawaz Khan, 31, an Indian, was in Australia on a bogus student visa when he approached the girl and her sister, 8, in the department store's toy section on March 14, the County Court heard yesterday.
http://www.theage.com.au/news/nation...321951512.html
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 9:59 pm
qld
Banned

Default Re: indian crime

A SPEEDING drunk driver who left two policemen with terrible injuries
when he crashed into their police van has been jailed for at least
two-and-a-half years.
Dayapreet Gill, 23 ran a red light before the crash then pretended one
of his passengers was the driver until forensic testing later proved it
was him.

This was about ten years ago in Sydney 2 Hong Kong Men shot dead an Indian 711 clerk.

the Hong Kong nationals, who were studying at Macquarie
University on student visas.

They are 21-year-old PAK LUN CHAN, of Marsfield, and Kingsford man KA LOK LEUNG, 19.

26-year-old console operator NAVID ALI KHAN died from a single bullet wound to the chest as
he sat behind the counter of the 24-hour Shell station in suburban Marsfield early February
This article is on highbeam.com archives.

Punjabi rapes another Punjabi in Melbourne.

UPDATE 3.05pm: POLICE are hunting two men after two separate sex attacks on teenage women in Melbourne's southeast.

In the first incident a man allegedly abducted a woman from a Springvale street last night before sexually assaulting her.

The 19-year-old woman was walking along James Ave at 11.25pm when she was grabbed from behind and forced into a vehicle.

It is believed he spoke to the woman in Punjabi during the attack.
http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sto...83-661,00.html

This [news.com.au] article reports that there was an attempted abduction of a 14 year old girl in a Canberra suburb.

It doesn’t state which suburb the incident occured in, just that it was in the north west of Canberra.

The abductors are believed to be of Indian descent between the ages of 25 and 38.
http://the-riotact.com/?p=7070

Last edited by qld; Jun 23rd 2009 at 10:02 pm.
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 10:08 pm
Forum Regular

moin will become famous soon enough
Post Re: Racism strikes again

Originally Posted by qld
THIS IS WAY WORSE. At least the white thugs seem to only bash young immigrant men. The Immigrant racists will bash anyone of any age. Young kids and the elderly.
It is just f***** sad regardless of who it happens to and unfortunately I don't know if things like these would ever end and not just one but in all of its many faces...

Honestly I have never been to Australia and I have heard both sides to it. Most of the comments however says Aussies are laid back and friendly people, but then again there will always be small minority, isn't it.

Similarly, looking to the other side, I being a Pakistani can certainly tell you that most of the immigrants from Pakistan are motivated by the aspiration to be successful in their career and have a better standard of living in Oz. ( The world image of Pakistan as being a terrorist country and full of fundamental maniac is utterly wrong- there are always always small minority who make the headlines)

Coming back to the topic..I definitely agree that some immigrants from Arab, Pakistan and Indian especially from rich background tend to be rude towards the white people (as I have the example here in UK) its hard to explain but they are proud of their pride etc...their offsprings would most certainly learn from this..

What I have learned is that If someone immigrate especially from Non-English speaking country to English speaking country then please try to adapt...!! make an effort...learn their language..they have accepted you to be part of their society so give them this back in a favourable way. I am assuming noone is really stoping from them to follow their religion and tradition ..but there has to be a compromise ...must be...!!
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 10:09 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by qld
A SPEEDING drunk driver who left two policemen with terrible injuries
when he crashed into their police van has been jailed for at least
two-and-a-half years.
Dayapreet Gill, 23 ran a red light before the crash then pretended one
of his passengers was the driver until forensic testing later proved it
was him.

This was about ten years ago in Sydney 2 Hong Kong Men shot dead an Indian 711 clerk.

This article is on highbeam.com archives.

Punjabi rapes another Punjabi in Melbourne.

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sto...83-661,00.html

http://the-riotact.com/?p=7070
Is there a point to all this or are you just here to stir up trouble? Because if its the latter your posting career will be very short.
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 10:16 pm
qld
Banned

The point is Indians several serious crimes.

And Sexual and deadly driving is what really pisses people off
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 10:18 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by qld

And posts slanted in a nasty racist way such as most of yours "p*sses people off" too. Kindly stop it and find something else to talk about.
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 10:20 pm
qld
Banned

Originally Posted by qld

MELBOURNE: A married Indian student has been charged with raping a 14-year-old

girl in the Australian city of Brisbane, police said on
Tuesday.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/W...ow/4580989.cms

Irish backpacker raped, Indian charged
Saturday Jan 12 16:59 AEDT

An Indian national is facing charges of rape after an Irish backpacker was allegedly sexually assaulted at a Brisbane hostel.

Police said the 19-year-old woman from Northern Ireland awoke about 7am (AEST) Saturday to find the 26-year-old man sexually assaulting her.

The teenager was sharing her South Brisbane hostel room with 10 others when the alleged incident occurred.

The man is due to face Brisbane Magistrates Court on Monday on charges of rape and indecent assault.
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 10:20 pm
qld
Banned

Originally Posted by Pollyana
And posts slanted in a nasty racist way such as most of yours "p*sses people off" too. Kindly stop it and find something else to talk about.
What about all this racial crap blaming white evil scum racists for the crimes of sudanese , samoan and asian gangs on indians?
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 10:24 pm
qld
Banned

Indian students have been placed in the high risk group for visa breaches in Australia along with Bangladeshis and Cambodians, a development that may result in tightening of immigration rules for them.
Final post on the issue.
Old Jun 24th 2009, 12:31 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to behold

Whilst ignoring the imbecile above...

I just wanted to share a couple of examples of the underlying 'racism' that I find going on. Reflecting my earlier comments of how Australia today is how the UK was in the 70's in terms of poking fun at ethnic minorities etc.

There was a cartoon in The West on a Saturday a few weeks ago, and it was depicting 'Disappearing Icons' in Perth. One of the panels showed a taxi driver who looked like one of the black & white minstrels with a passenger in the back:

Title: Local taxi drivers (or words to that effect)

Passenger: Can you give me a tip for the racing?
Driver: Me sorry, me from Bakwajuka

And today an email that went around the office causing huge laughter

'THIS PHOTO WAS TAKEN WITH UNDERGROUND CAMERAS, OF 2 AFRICAN MINERS TRAPPED, WAITING TO BE RESCUED (REALLY HEART WRENCHING STUFF) .

PLEASE DO NOT LOOK AT THIS PHOTO IF YOU ARE A SENSITIVE VIEWER'

Now it could be said that's referring to any miner trapped in the dark, but why then put in the 'African'?

This is the kind of thing I'm talking about, that happens without people so much as batting an eyelid.