Reload this Page >

Racism strikes again

Racism strikes again

Old May 27th 2009, 1:48 pm
Account Closed

lovetv is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Racism strikes again

hi,

came to know that, racism is rapidly raising in australia, several cases in this month.

if this is happening then really need to think many times whether migrate or not? i want to know that is this is happening all over australia?

http://in.news.yahoo.com/20/20090527...-life-aft.html

its an impression on every migrant that, australia is truly multi cultural society and everyone is treated same despite of colour and ethnic differences but this kind of incidence is really worring.

at last i want to request all forumers living in townsville to pls. tell me if any incidence like this is happening or happened in townsville yet?

regards
love
Old May 27th 2009, 2:02 pm
Cad and bounder

perksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Racism strikes again

Originally Posted by lovetv
hi,

came to know that, racism is rapidly raising in australia, several cases in this month. Define racism

if this is happening then really need to think many times whether migrate or not? i want to know that is this is happening all over australia? Its happened here since the first european settlement

its an impression on every migrant that, australia is truly multi cultural society and everyone is treated same despite of colour and ethnic differences but this kind of incidence is really worring. Huh? Who gave you that impression?
at last i want to request all forumers living in townsville to pls. tell me if any incidence like this is happening or happened in townsville yet? Please see link

regards
love
Racism happens in almost every country, Australia or indeed the UK is no different from anywhere else.

Are you really naive enough to think crime doesn't happen here?

http://www.cpa.org.au/garchve03/1151townsville.html

Last edited by perksy; May 27th 2009 at 2:27 pm.
Old May 27th 2009, 2:09 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Racism strikes again

"Racism is rapidly rising in Australia"?

Old May 27th 2009, 2:34 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by perksy
Racism happens in almost every country, Australia or indeed the UK is no different from anywhere else.

Are you really naive enough to think crime doesn't happen here?

http://www.cpa.org.au/garchve03/1151townsville.html
yep, its happening mostly in western countries from originals to the migrants.

i also know crime is happening everywhere and in australia too, but its good if it limits to robbery, loot and minor crimes but trying to kill anyone or making killing attckcs on some kind of people like only migrants is differnet matter. as per my best knowledge a crime and racism is totally differnet things.

thanks for the link, now came to know that racism is an old game playing in australia, it was played by seniors earlier and now juniors are taking over the game.

hope the goverment will take actions soon or they should stop the migration programme to let the migrants be dishonoured or killed.
Old May 27th 2009, 2:35 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
"Racism is rapidly rising in Australia"?

will send some other links here later that will prove increase of racism in this month.
Old May 27th 2009, 2:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

ronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to all

hi,

came to know that, racism is rapidly raising in australia, several cases in this month.

if this is happening then really need to think many times whether migrate or not? i want to know that is this is happening all over australia?

its an impression on every migrant that, australia is truly multi cultural society and everyone is treated same despite of colour and ethnic differences but this kind of incidence is really worring.

at last i want to request all forumers living in townsville to pls. tell me if any incidence like this is happening or happened in townsville yet?

regards
love
If you search this forum, you will find plenty of threads discussing the same. As Perksy pointed out, it happens everywhere. I have travelled around the world and to be honest I can not recollect any incident that I can call "Racist", I rather feel more safe abroad. I believe Its probably more of "Being at the wrong place at the wrong time".

I'm from India and we have incidents where often a guy from North gets discriminated in the South and Vice Versa. If things are bad at home, I can not complain about my neighbor.
Old May 27th 2009, 2:40 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

hi,

regards
love
Jave non-Indians been attacked and assaulted in India by Indians? If so is that Indian racism?
Old May 27th 2009, 2:41 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by ronan_in_Oz
If you search this forum, you will find plenty of threads discussing the same. As Perksy pointed out, it happens everywhere. I have travelled around the world and to be honest I can not recollect any incident that I can call "Racist", I rather feel more safe abroad. I believe Its probably more of "Being at the wrong place at the wrong time".

I'm from India and we have incidents where often a guy from North gets discriminated in the South and Vice Versa. If things are bad at home, I can not complain about my neighbor.
ronam, as i mentioned my views earlier crime and racism is different. criminals r not looking specific people while doing criem while a racist doing. u r correct that people r more safe abroad then india, totally agreed. thats why surprising if it happens in country like australia. there should be differnce between india and australia i think.

i know very well how racism is happend in india, its thousand time more then any country and australia totally agreed, thats why india is counted as a third world country no wonder if someone calls like that. we cant hide truth. but as i said earlier there should be difference between india and australia.
Old May 27th 2009, 2:45 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Amazulu
Jave non-Indians been attacked and assaulted in India by Indians? If so is that Indian racism?
amazulu, india is third world country, is australia or any othre western country too?

the great indians are not letting leave its own countrymen and doing racism as ronam said above then what about non-indians?
Old May 27th 2009, 2:49 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

amazulu, india is third world country, is australia or any othre western country too?

the great indians are not letting leave its own countrymen and doing racism as ronam said above then what about non-indians?
Fair enough. Your point about expecting more from Australia than India is valid.
Old May 27th 2009, 2:55 pm
Cad and bounder

perksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond repute

yep, its happening mostly in western countries from originals to the migrants. Its not just limited to 'western countries' A white man in some parts of Africa will get just as much racism directed at him than a black man in some parts of Europe

i also know crime is happening everywhere and in australia too, but its good if it limits to robbery, loot and minor crimes but trying to kill anyone or making killing attckcs on some kind of people like only migrants is differnet matter. as per my best knowledge a crime and racism is totally differnet things. Racism is a crime and no catagory of crime is a good crime
thanks for the link, now came to know that racism is an old game playing in australia, it was played by seniors earlier and now juniors are taking over the game.

hope the goverment will take actions soon or they should stop the migration programme to let the migrants be dishonoured or killed. What action should they take? Stop migration and bring a country to its knees? Your forgetting one thing, Australia is one of many countries where its citizens are of multi-cultural origin, so whats your plan? Are you going to divide the nation into ethnic sectors??
Sorry to say racism is going to be around alot longer than you or I. Maybe you need to do some further research into racism, migration, and most certainly Australia
Old May 27th 2009, 3:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

ronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Amazulu
Fair enough. Your point about expecting more from Australia than India is valid.
You are correct .. We should be expecting more from Australia than any "Third" world country. But the fact is, Australia is already a much safer place. It will be like expecting a lot. I feel these are just freak incidents and does not make Australia a dangerous place (or something to be afraid of).

Atleast a guy from Perth is not bashed up in NSW, "Simply" because he is from WA.
Old May 27th 2009, 3:13 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by perksy
Sorry to say racism is going to be around alot longer than you or I. Maybe you need to do some further research into racism, migration, and most certainly Australia
well as u compared australia and africa and other countries, actually my expectation is little bit high from australia. as i have searched a lot from internet, it is my impression that australia and australians are welcoming people and infact australians are more friendly then any other countries. so comparing aus and africa is useless i think.

i know very well that one from every five australian is overseas born person thats why i am shocked to know that. as u can see my nickname which i take after knowing the above, i just fall in love with the city townsville and really excited to move there. but little bit feared now after reading u r link.

as per me, its very bad practice to attack someone only due to colour, language, ethnic differences thats what all i tried and want to tell now and earlier posts.

regards
lovetv
Old May 27th 2009, 3:16 pm
Account Closed

You are correct .. We should be expecting more from Australia than any "Third" world country. But the fact is, Australia is already a much safer place. It will be like expecting a lot. I feel these are just freak incidents and does not make Australia a dangerous place (or something to be afraid of).

Atleast a guy from Perth is not bashed up in NSW, "Simply" because he is from WA.
yep ronam, it feels shameful sometimes when this kind of state level racism is happened in india. Its everyday practice for indians to do racism to other state people specifically in south and north india.
Old May 27th 2009, 3:20 pm
Cad and bounder

http://www.abc.net.au/pm/stories/s290691.htm

OK its not racism but they did get a good hiding because they were from Perth

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.