Quick Update

Old Sep 12th 2007, 5:51 pm
still perthforme

mrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond repute
Default Quick Update

Hello folks I'm doing this as i've had so many pm's and its easier this way.

For starters Steve seems to be responding well to treatment so far only one week to go. I have had my op and waiting for results to see if i'm on the mend
Michaels settled into school ok, disapointed he cant see the sea from the school. Mia is sort of walking,growing well likes chocolate.
We've got somewhere to live I'm British(already knew this)

I'm still missing Oz like mad and want to go home, really miss my posse of hardend drinkers (yes thats you sandra) Missing my freddy, hope he's being good for you Lynn

Thankyou all once again for all the kind words and support

Cheers Bex
Old Sep 12th 2007, 6:04 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Quick Update

Hi Becky

I'm glad to hear that things are getting better for you, it's about time

I hope things continue that way for you.

take care and good luck xxxxx
Old Sep 12th 2007, 7:37 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

good to hear from you

Hope your results come through as good news
Old Sep 12th 2007, 9:16 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mrsperthforme

For starters Steve seems to be responding well to treatment so far only one week to go. I have had my op and waiting for results to see if i'm on the mend
Michaels settled into school ok, disapointed he cant see the sea from the school. Mia is sort of walking,growing well likes chocolate.

I'm still missing Oz like mad and want to go home, really miss my posse of hardend drinkers (yes thats you sandra) Missing my freddy, hope he's being good for you Lynn

Cheers Bex
Good to hear that things are going as well as they can under the circumstances, may i take this opportunity to wish you well and keep us updated on how things are going.

xxxx
Old Sep 12th 2007, 9:29 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

great to hear from you mate....keep us posted..love to all H xxx
Old Sep 13th 2007, 11:23 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Oi ya cheeky cow!!! You make me sound like a bloosy alcoholic!!!!

Glad things are looking on the up, will miss and love you forever and ever!!! xxxxxxxxx
Old Sep 13th 2007, 6:12 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Glad things are going as well as can be, got everything crossed for you all.

Joexx
Old Sep 13th 2007, 7:51 pm
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the update, Bex, and glad to hear that things are moving along as well as they can.

Take care!

Gina
Old Sep 17th 2007, 10:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Nick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mrsperthforme

Cheers Bex
Really good to hear from you.
Love n' kisses to you all
Nick
x
Old Sep 17th 2007, 10:36 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by sj oldfield

Oi ya cheeky cow!!! You make me sound like a bloosy alcoholic!!!!

Glad things are looking on the up, will miss and love you forever and ever!!! xxxxxxxxx
Whats a bloosy alcoholic?
Old Sep 17th 2007, 10:49 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Whats a bloosy alcoholic?
Supposed to be bloody, but think I must have had too many Bacardis!!!
Old Sep 17th 2007, 10:59 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
Supposed to be bloody, but think I must have had too many Bacardis!!!
ok i believe you
Old Sep 20th 2007, 10:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Becky!
I haven't been on here much but just wanted to wish you and Steve all the best!
Take care x
Larissa