Praise the Muslims

Old Sep 24th 2012, 7:20 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Praise the Muslims

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
A group of people use "Freedom of speech" as sword and target a specific community / religion and other appreciate.
I thought writer trying to give a balanced opinion but he will not be honoured because he belongs to a world community which is less in percentage.
After a movies now cartoons in French magazine and off course people will defend because its freedom of speech
If Westerners went to a strong Muslim country and started burning flags and shouting about killing those against Christianity, they wouldn't last five seconds. They can argue with the filmmakers as much as they like but behaving exactly as the filmmakers described in countries that are nothing to do with the stupid, badly made thing is hardly a sensible move.
Old Sep 24th 2012, 7:47 am
Banned

chris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond repute

Absolutely right.

Originally Posted by scotdownunder
I disagree. What I think he was doing was thanking the muslim leaders for making the effort to be proactive and help prevent anyone rioting by ensuring their views against violence were known. And that any riots were not condoned by them.

Totally different from saying to the 'potential' rioters good boys and girls for not being bad. The leaders could have just as easily sat and said nothing and just let their 'followers' do as they wished.
Old Sep 24th 2012, 7:50 am
Banned

chris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond repute

I certainly have no axe to grind with the Muslim community or the religion itself as I dislike all religions equally BUT why is it that Muslims are just so precious about any sort of perceived or real criticism ?

Originally Posted by Beaverstate
If a religion cannot withstand criticism on its own merits, without resorting to violence, What does that say?. Don't believe for a second that Christianity isn't ridiculed daily in the US and Europe.
Old Sep 24th 2012, 7:54 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chris955
I certainly have no axe to grind with the Muslim community or the religion itself as I dislike all religions equally BUT why is it that Muslims are just so precious about any sort of perceived or real criticism ?
If they were rational people they would consider the 'infidels' with sympathy and be quietly smug that they had the greater religion. They wouldn't shout, burn stuff and generally behave as portrayed in the film. Huge sympathies for the vast majority of Muslims who do behave rationally.
Old Sep 24th 2012, 8:00 am
Banned

Exactly right, I just dont get why they are so sensitive about what others think about their beliefs.
Old Sep 24th 2012, 10:04 am
BE Forum Addict

lesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond repute

Every religion is a minority in the world. Muslims are at 21%.

http://chartsbin.com/view/3nr
Old Sep 24th 2012, 10:09 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lesleys
Every religion is a minority in the world. Muslims are at 21%.

http://chartsbin.com/view/3nr
Nice chart - Aethiests make up 2.32% as a religion
Old Sep 24th 2012, 10:23 am
Banned

As a devout atheist I find that figure hard to believe.

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
Nice chart - Aethiests make up 2.32% as a religion
Old Sep 24th 2012, 10:25 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chris955
As a devout atheist I find that figure hard to believe.
I know - I thought I wasn't religious now i'm
Old Sep 24th 2012, 10:35 am
BE Forum Addict

lesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond repute

All those agnostics are clouding the picture.
Old Sep 24th 2012, 10:39 am

All those agnostics are clouding the picture.
Can you believe it - there are more than 4 times as many - I feel in a minority now. Think i may have to go and protest this
Old Sep 24th 2012, 11:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Can you believe it - there are more than 4 times as many - I feel in a minority now. Think i may have to go and protest this
Will you burn an effigy or a flag?
Old Sep 24th 2012, 11:13 am

Will you burn an effigy or a flag?
No - can't find one - but I shall have a sign that says "death to those that think aethiesm is a religion" and on the reverse "behead the agnostics for trying to overpower the aethiests"
Old Sep 24th 2012, 12:33 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

No - can't find one - but I shall have a sign that says "death to those that think aethiesm is a religion" and on the reverse "behead the agnostics for trying to overpower the aethiests"
That'll be a big sign. Lots of big words as well. You may need to cut it down a bit. 'You're pissing me off, go away' should do it.
Old Sep 24th 2012, 12:34 pm

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
That'll be a big sign. Lots of big words as well. You may need to cut it down a bit. 'You're pissing me off, go away' should do it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.