posting to the uk

Old Dec 4th 2006, 11:47 am
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute
Default posting to the uk

Have I missed the final date for posting xmas cards to the uk???

Please tell me I haven't....I know...I'm slack

Does anyone know what date it is/was?

Fanks!!!
Old Dec 4th 2006, 12:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of
Default Re: posting to the uk

Originally Posted by artep
Have I missed the final date for posting xmas cards to the uk???

Please tell me I haven't....I know...I'm slack

Does anyone know what date it is/was?

Fanks!!!
You have missed the parcel post...............got another few weeks for cards!!!!
Long time no see..............sent you a text the other day, have you changed your mob no????????
Old Dec 4th 2006, 12:06 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
You have missed the parcel post...............got another few weeks for cards!!!!
Long time no see..............sent you a text the other day, have you changed your mob no????????
Phew thank god I've not missed the cards one...not sending parcels this year.

No I didn't get it I haven't changed my number so dunno what happened there.

How are ya me old pompey buddy?? You recovered from your binge at the weekend?? I had to laugh reading that one....soooo wish I was there to witness it
Old Dec 4th 2006, 12:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Phew thank god I've not missed the cards one...not sending parcels this year.

No I didn't get it I haven't changed my number so dunno what happened there.

How are ya me old pompey buddy?? You recovered from your binge at the weekend?? I had to laugh reading that one....soooo wish I was there to witness it

Never been so drunk in all my life................Hayley was even worse, ended up sitting in the toilet crying, as only us girls do!!! And for no apparent reason!! Bloody brilliant night!!! especially after Robbie the night before!Did you know vin has gone back?

Also see Larissa a couple of weeks ago!
Old Dec 4th 2006, 12:20 pm
....is FAB

Never been so drunk in all my life................Hayley was even worse, ended up sitting in the toilet crying, as only us girls do!!! And for no apparent reason!! Bloody brilliant night!!! especially after Robbie the night before!Did you know vin has gone back?

Also see Larissa a couple of weeks ago!
Jake told me Vinnie had gone back. I must admit I was surprised at that one. It must have been hard for Hayley to let him go He's living with his grandparents in pompey now?? But can't get back into Admiral tho, is that right?

how's Larissa doing??? Not heard from her in a while. But as she has a new bub I'll let her off Give her my best when you see her.
Old Dec 4th 2006, 12:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jake told me Vinnie had gone back. I must admit I was surprised at that one. It must have been hard for Hayley to let him go He's living with his grandparents in pompey now?? But can't get back into Admiral tho, is that right?

how's Larissa doing??? Not heard from her in a while. But as she has a new bub I'll let her off Give her my best when you see her.
Only supposed to be staying with grandparents until Jan..........but getting him back might be a problem!!!

larissa is good..................cute little baby!
Old Dec 4th 2006, 12:25 pm
....is FAB

but getting him back might be a problem!!!
getting him back??? Is he planning a return to Perth??
Old Dec 4th 2006, 11:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

OOOOh me ears are itching!

Hi Sandra and Petra!

Mega oops re postal dates... I have my brother's parcel sat here with something else to pop in, probabkly won't post it till tomorrow and haven't even bought a card yet!

Re cards, can't we all send email ones, you'd think that would be alright and less strain on the environment etc. I would love to stop sending them overseas but there's a few I'd better do, as some people you only hear from at Christmas

Glad to hear u all had a good night at Robbie x
Old Dec 6th 2006, 11:55 am
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=Larissa]OOOOh me ears are itching!

Hi Sandra and Petra!

Mega oops re postal dates... I have my brother's parcel sat here with something else to pop in, probabkly won't post it till tomorrow and haven't even bought a card yet!

Looks like ya brothers parcel isnt going anywhere!!!