Kylie

Old Dec 5th 2006, 12:20 am
Forum Regular

sunnyskies has a brilliant futuresunnyskies has a brilliant futuresunnyskies has a brilliant futuresunnyskies has a brilliant futuresunnyskies has a brilliant futuresunnyskies has a brilliant future
Default Kylie

so was anyone there last night? How was she? Were the
I've not heard any comments about it on the radio which I'm suprised at - they didn't shut up about Robbie!
Old Dec 5th 2006, 3:00 am
Breeding little aussies

movetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kylie

Originally Posted by sunnyskies
I've not heard any comments about it on the radio which I'm suprised at - they didn't shut up about Robbie!

I was there and was frankly quite dissapointed.

I can tick the box so i can say "i've seen Kylie" but i wouldn't go back.Lady sitting next tous put cotton wool in her ears at half time as she said she couldn't stand her screeching like a cat :scared:

Lynn
Old Dec 5th 2006, 3:24 am

julesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sunnyskies
Well, we were there and thought it was FANTASTIC!

The Burswood Dome is not the most solubrious establishment that we have ever been to for a concert (it's pressurised, so your ears pop in the revolving door on the way in ). The venue was quite small and interesting to see all the crates etc that the stage was transported in surrounding the stage for all to see.

But as for Kylie! Well, she put on such a brilliant show. The dancers were out of this world and put on a very good show for her special male fans (if you get the picture ) She must have changed costume about 10 times and the Kylie showbag/program is like a work of art!

We went with our kids, the youngest is 5, and she absolutely fell in love with the costumes and the music and the theatre of it all! There was one radio station that was playing non-stop Kylie tunes all night and people phoned up on their way to and from the concert.

All in all, a fantastic night and a definate 8 1/2 out of 10 (the venue let her down for the remainder; very few placed to buy merchandise and the choice for refreshments was pants!)

Oh - as an aside, not many people got up and danced and there was a real age mix in the crowd - a huge amount of couples in their late 40's, which really surprised me.

Hope anyone who's going over the next few days has as good a time as we did!

Jules

Lynn: why were you disappointed? What part didn't hit the mark for you?

Last edited by julesandco; Dec 5th 2006 at 3:30 am.
Old Dec 5th 2006, 8:54 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by movetoperth
Lady sitting next tous put cotton wool in her ears at half time as she said she couldn't stand her screeching like a cat :scared:

Lynn
What a tool. Why the hell did she bother going & should have left if she didn't like it.
My wife went & loved it.
Old Dec 5th 2006, 9:34 am
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

I LOVE KYLIE!!!!!11!!!!

hope this has enriched everyones life
Old Dec 5th 2006, 9:49 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seang
I LOVE KYLIE!!!!!11!!!!

hope this has enriched everyones life
bad luck
Old Dec 6th 2006, 11:00 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Oh - as an aside, not many people got up and danced and there was a real age mix in the crowd - a huge amount of couples in their late 40's, which really surprised me.

Hope anyone who's going over the next few days has as good a time as we did!

Oi..............Mick and I are going tommorrow................and we are in our 40's!!!!!!