Old Mar 3rd 2006, 8:08 pm

gedge has disabled reputation
Default Re: Poor people thread

Originally Posted by cheechee
Bl**dy hell MORE bills !!!
2.5mill....
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 8:15 pm
Forum Regular

cheechee has much to be proud ofcheechee has much to be proud ofcheechee has much to be proud ofcheechee has much to be proud ofcheechee has much to be proud ofcheechee has much to be proud ofcheechee has much to be proud ofcheechee has much to be proud ofcheechee has much to be proud ofcheechee has much to be proud ofcheechee has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by gedge
2.5mill....
discount ???
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 8:20 pm

discount ???
I'm a softee for the ladiees, ok, for you $2.50, but don't tell anyone alright
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 8:26 pm
Forum Regular

cheechee has much to be proud ofcheechee has much to be proud ofcheechee has much to be proud ofcheechee has much to be proud ofcheechee has much to be proud ofcheechee has much to be proud ofcheechee has much to be proud ofcheechee has much to be proud ofcheechee has much to be proud ofcheechee has much to be proud ofcheechee has much to be proud of

I'm a softee for the ladiees, ok, for you $2.50, but don't tell anyone alright
do I get a good exchange rate on that I'm still dealing in ££'s
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 8:27 pm

do I get a good exchange rate on that I'm still dealing in ££'s
you drive a hard bargain girly, alright a quid does it
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 8:28 pm
Forum Regular

you drive a hard bargain girly, alright a quid does it

Done.. mmnhmnmhnm my lips are sealed
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 8:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

angel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond repute

Im that skint im too depressed to even talk about it

Will be even skinter next month when i go to the clear all our debts off before we fly

Maybe i dont have to clear them and they might not hunt me down and make me pay and i wont have to live in fear and ruin my credit rating FOREVER,

Maybe not. Its depressing
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 9:01 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sme
I feel a bit sorry for thebears......they can't help being rich/middle class/ whatever.

One of the worst insults said to me "you are so middle class".....I nearly fell off my horse with shock

(i haven't really got a horse )

Oh yeah, i feel really sorry for them to, will we have a whip round
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 10:05 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret2
Oh yeah, i feel really sorry for them to, will we have a whip round

Maybe they'd be able to pay for their daughter and nanny to fly business class as well each to their own I suppose
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 11:25 pm
Tiny Member

tucs is on a distinguished road

its always the asswipes that talk about having lots that really have very little.

Originally Posted by sme
Maybe they'd be able to pay for their daughter and nanny to fly business class as well each to their own I suppose
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 11:28 pm
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tucs
its always the asswipes that talk about having lots that really have very little.
All ways the white trash worried about what others have.
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 11:34 pm
Tiny Member

tucs is on a distinguished road

its you we are on about ya thick bollox.

and did you mean always? all ways? gobshite

Originally Posted by thebears
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 11:43 pm

A dogs life is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by thebears

Funnily enough, I was just saying to my butler the other day, about how 'cook' complained when I made fun of her rather plain 1970's style dress. OH how we laughed .

Found a cockroach in my pie this evening, I'm sure its un-related

(memo to self, stop taking thie piss out of 'cook')
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 11:46 pm

Originally Posted by A dogs life
Funnily enough, I was just saying to my butler the other day, about how 'cook' complained when I made fun of her rather plain 1970's style dress. OH how we laughed .

thought you'd left us?
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 11:57 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by A dogs life

feel free to pass the unwanted 'food' items to us poor people. A cock roach sounds bloody tasty....better than eating dust!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.