Ponting No Show!

Old Jan 25th 2006, 9:24 am
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ponting No Show!

Originally Posted by spiral tribe
Or maybe the wa*k*rs here are Brian, Bordy, Renth and Scossie for being POMS who jump ship and suddenly wear the green and gold of the convicts.

Ponting is a real turd who annoys the bejesus out of me and most true POMMY cricket fans, not those who jump on board the game at a sign of success.

I agree that the twat Ponting should be beaten up before he is decapitated.
personally think that ponting is apathetic and arrogant, a charge that i would also level at gilchrist.
cricket australia IMO is a strange set up that is governed by the colour of ya cap rather than your ability with bat or ball!
perhaps someone could tell me why lehman does`nt even play one dayers?
Old Jan 25th 2006, 9:54 am
Banned

Lewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond repute

Or maybe the wa*k*rs here are Brian, Bordy, Renth and Scossie for being POMS who jump ship and suddenly wear the green and gold of the convicts.

Ponting is a real turd who annoys the bejesus out of me and most true POMMY cricket fans, not those who jump on board the game at a sign of success.

Karma sent young man.

Not for your damnation of Mr Ponting, but for bringing to light Poms who pretend to be Aussies.
Old Jan 25th 2006, 10:48 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

I don't think Brian, Scossie or myself ever were Poms so one out of four isn't bad for you.
Personally I only support one cricket team.
Thats the one thats playing the Poms.
Old Jan 25th 2006, 10:52 am
Banned

spiral tribe is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bordy
I don't think Brian, Scossie or myself ever were Poms so one out of four isn't bad for you.
I am glad you agree that Renth is a wan*er

And BTW believe me when I tell you that I have lived here long enough to know that we are all POMS even if you chew haggis and drink Irn Bru.
Old Jan 25th 2006, 10:54 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

I am glad you agree that Renth is a wan*er

And BTW believe me when I tell you that I have lived here long enough to know that we are all POMS even if you chew haggis and drink Irn Bru.

Shows how much you know.
Old Jan 25th 2006, 11:18 am
Banned

Lewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
Sorry guys - now I'm confused.

This is a British Expats website. If you were never a Pom, why would any of this URL interest you?

p.s. Or were Scottish never classed as Poms?
Old Jan 25th 2006, 11:28 am
Banned

spiral tribe is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Lewis Lapthorn
Sorry guys - now I'm confused.

This is a British Expats website. If you were never a Pom, why would any of this URL interest you?

p.s. Or were Scottish never classed as Poms?
I believe it is a Scottish thing, goes back to the days of old, come on you must of seen Braveheart? The sweatys have a chip on their collective shoulders the size of Tasmania and have never got out from under the shadow of us Englishmen,
What I am trying to say is they are inferior to us and they know it.
Old Jan 25th 2006, 11:55 am

A dogs life is an unknown quantity at this point

Jeez, I never thought I'd see such emotion about rounders. Well thats all cricket is, just a crap version of rounders.

Rounders was fun. Cricket is like watching paint drying.
Old Jan 25th 2006, 11:57 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wengerboy
just picture the scene it`s a couple of days before australia day and you`ve just bought tickets to watch your heroes play sri lanka, led by arguably the best batsmen in the world only to find that he can`t be arsed and won`t be making the trip!
pleased i`m not a baggy green fan cos i`d be well pissed off!

http://foxsports.news.com.au/story/0...-23212,00.html
he's saving himself for Sunday, I'll let you know how he plays
Old Jan 25th 2006, 12:22 pm
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

I believe it is a Scottish thing, goes back to the days of old, come on you must of seen Braveheart? The sweatys have a chip on their collective shoulders the size of Tasmania and have never got out from under the shadow of us Englishmen,
What I am trying to say is they are inferior to us and they know it.
Whilst most English people I've known are pretty much OK, there is also the section that cannot accept the general anti English feeling in many countries around the world, brought about by the self perpetuating arrogance of insecure Englishmen like spiral tribe.

Invariably, this insecurity manifests itself in inane rantings about how England is superior etc. etc.

I think, ST, that you will find the world over, that England's reputation is very much in the shadow of Scotland and Ireland. Sadly for your average Englishman, this has come about because of people like yourself, tarring the majority with your, "inferiority complex" brush.

But hey, if you want to go through life being a laughing stock to us Scots with your ill thought out ramblings, go ahead.

You have my pity, rather than my scorn.
Old Jan 25th 2006, 12:24 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scossie
Whilst most English people I've known are pretty much OK, there is also the section that cannot accept the general anti English feeling in many countries around the world, brought about by the self perpetuating arrogance of insecure Englishmen like spiral tribe.

Invariably, this insecurity manifests itself in inane rantings about how England is superior etc. etc.

I think, ST, that you will find the world over, that England's reputation is very much in the shadow of Scotland and Ireland. Sadly for your average Englishman, this has come about because of people like yourself, tarring the majority with your, "inferiority complex" brush.

But hey, if you want to go through life being a laughing stock to us Scots with your ill thought out ramblings, go ahead.

You have my pity, rather than my scorn.
don't rise to the troll Scossie.
Old Jan 25th 2006, 12:41 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

And we let ****ers like that into Australia.... I need to have a chat with Amanda
Old Jan 25th 2006, 12:42 pm
Keeping it fairly real

Originally Posted by Siren & Brian
And we let ****ers like that into Australia.... I need to have a chat with Amanda
if indeed the troll is in Australia....
Old Jan 25th 2006, 12:45 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by walla1
if indeed the troll is in Australia....

So you going to the WACA on Sunday.... I should be but also have a very social cricket game up in the hills. Social cricket........... drinking beer in the members.... ohhhh the dilemmas
Old Jan 25th 2006, 12:50 pm
Keeping it fairly real

Originally Posted by Siren & Brian
So you going to the WACA on Sunday.... I should be but also have a very social cricket game up in the hills. Social cricket........... drinking beer in the members.... ohhhh the dilemmas
aye, I'll be there, it's a day/ nighter so if you play you'll still catch a fair bit of the game

I'll be in the beer tent/grassed area

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.