British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Barbie (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/)
-   -   Ponting No Show! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/ponting-no-show-350374/)

wengerboy Jan 24th 2006 6:52 am

Ponting No Show!

just picture the scene it`s a couple of days before australia day and you`ve just bought tickets to watch your heroes play sri lanka, led by arguably the best batsmen in the world only to find that he can`t be arsed and won`t be making the trip!
pleased i`m not a baggy green fan cos i`d be well pissed off!

http://foxsports.news.com.au/story/0...-23212,00.html

spiral tribe Jan 24th 2006 9:26 am

Re: Ponting No Show!

Originally Posted by wengerboy
just picture the scene it`s a couple of days before australia day and you`ve just bought tickets to watch your heroes play sri lanka, led by arguably the best batsmen in the world only to find that he can`t be arsed and won`t be making the trip!
pleased i`m not a baggy green fan cos i`d be well pissed off!

http://foxsports.news.com.au/story/0...-23212,00.html

I am no fan of the little gimp Ponting, he is such a boring faggot of a player and a very poor leader. Give me Taylor or Waugh any day.

Ponting should be decapitated in front of a mob and his body dragged through the streets for the mob to give him a good kicking.

Or is that being too lenient on the twat? :D

wengerboy Jan 24th 2006 10:13 am

Originally Posted by spiral tribe
I am no fan of the little gimp Ponting, he is such a boring faggot of a player and a very poor leader. Give me Taylor or Waugh any day.

Ponting should be decapitated in front of a mob and his body dragged through the streets for the mob to give him a good kicking.

perhaps if he can ever be arsed to turn up for a game here they might just do that ;)

Siren & Brian Jan 24th 2006 11:35 am

perhaps if he can ever be arsed to turn up for a game here they might just do that ;)

So he is rested for 1 game..... guess you have never ever taken a sickie

Siren & Brian Jan 24th 2006 11:36 am

You are obviously the twat.

Lewis Lapthorn Jan 24th 2006 3:12 pm

Originally Posted by Siren & Brian

Easy tiger. All poms together here mate.

Or are you an imposter!!

Bordy Jan 24th 2006 5:30 pm

I agree with you there Brian.

renth Jan 25th 2006 12:46 am

Originally Posted by Bordy
I agree with you there Brian.

I agree with Brian and Bordy

diddy Jan 25th 2006 1:10 am

And whether you like him or not, he's an awesome player.

Scossie Jan 25th 2006 2:54 am

Originally Posted by renth
I agree with Brian and Bordy

I agree with Brian, Bordy, & Renth.

232Bar Jan 25th 2006 2:58 am

I wish you'd stop beating about the bush and say what you really mean LOL. Wouldn't it be better to drag him and have him kicked before he was decapitated then at least he'd know it was happening :D :D

Shellfish Jan 25th 2006 3:01 am

Originally Posted by Scossie
I agree with Brian, Bordy, & Renth.

I agree with Brian, Bordy, Renth and Scossie :p but I do think that they left it a little late. The game was already sold out when they announced he wouldn't be playing which is poor form.

wengerboy Jan 25th 2006 6:48 am

So he is rested for 1 game..... guess you have never ever taken a sickie

yeah sure i have, BUT i`m not the australian captain throwing a sickie on australia day ;)

232Bar Jan 25th 2006 8:24 am

yeah sure i have, BUT i`m not the australian captain throwing a sickie on australia day ;)

Maybe he's seen 'that' advert and has decided to have lamb chops on his barbie instead of playing cricket and calling the other captain a w***er

spiral tribe Jan 25th 2006 8:59 am

Originally Posted by 232Bar
Maybe he's seen 'that' advert and has decided to have lamb chops on his barbie instead of playing cricket and calling the other captain a w***er

Or maybe the wa*k*rs here are Brian, Bordy, Renth and Scossie for being POMS who jump ship and suddenly wear the green and gold of the convicts.

Ponting is a real turd who annoys the bejesus out of me and most true POMMY cricket fans, not those who jump on board the game at a sign of success.

I agree that the twat Ponting should be beaten up before he is decapitated. :D