Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Political posts from Coronavirus thread.

Political posts from Coronavirus thread.

Old Jun 16th 2020, 3:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

the troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Political posts from Coronavirus thread.

Originally Posted by Beoz
Total economic train wreck. Humanity won't buy you votes. Easy living will.
Nothing 'easy living' for the majority of people under the sickening working environment created over the past generation. Humanity, when taking up as a policy far exceeding the worth of flawed economic rationalization,
which has lead to horrific consequences within the work force leading to undue unhappiness and severe work related mental illness.
Anyone that can put a halt or at least slow down the corporate domination of society and return some values in its place, will I think be very popular.
Old Jun 16th 2020, 4:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by the troubadour
Nothing 'easy living' for the majority of people under the sickening working environment created over the past generation. Humanity, when taking up as a policy far exceeding the worth of flawed economic rationalization,
which has lead to horrific consequences within the work force leading to undue unhappiness and severe work related mental illness.
Anyone that can put a halt or at least slow down the corporate domination of society and return some values in its place, will I think be very popular.
Nothing wrong with a bit of hard work especially if you enjoy it.

We have heard from you before that you have been very unfortunate in your recent career and have a few on top of you who don't give you the respect you think you deserve.
Old Jun 16th 2020, 4:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Very glad WA is deciding own speed at reopening borders. It does look like QLD is buckling under pressure from The Feds. But you are correct, at least in saying Australia shouldn't open yet.

Regardless, I expect a surge of overseas students will be admitted very soon to sooth the education sectors concerns around their own economic survival. The housing industry and fellow rent seekers will no doubt be for immigration to be recommenced in order to sustain
an over priced, over protected industry that has created a terrible impact on well being.
Wow. Life is terrible for you isn't it. Lots of resent, lots of regret.

I am so glad we live in the lucky country.
Old Jun 16th 2020, 4:34 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by garethwm
Besides, there was very little difference to Australia's and New Zealand's lockdowns at the end of the day. Sure, Australians were able to get a haircut, buy takeaways and shop at Bunnings. Both countries have had pretty successful outcomes.
Wrong

Mining and infrastructure, commercial and domestic construction (major sectors of the Australian economies) never stopped - and in the the case of my industry, mining, never missed a beat. Most retail was allowed to stay open, although many outlets chose to close of scale back. At the height of the lockdown, I went to buy a laptop at JB and the car park at our nearest mall was very busy. i went and had 2 new tyres fitting to my truck and went and bought the computer while I waited. JB had nearly sold out of laptops and I ended up spending more than I wanted to on a better model

As I posted earlier, what went before has gone. What matters now is what's going to happen going forward and the OECD reckon NZ is going to be a country that suffers the most out of it's members - and by a factor of nearly two compared to Australia. Hardly a 'successful' outcome!
Old Jun 16th 2020, 4:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

the troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond repute

Wow. Life is terrible for you isn't it. Lots of resent, lots of regret.

I am so glad we live in the lucky country.
Hardly for me, but for many yes indeed. The reason for that being the ideology that you subscribe to. But yes, I do regret the regression of this country over the decades.
It's a sad life for many, as health statistics will verify.
Nothing much 'lucky' about the tongue in cheek Lucky Country these days. In times past , it was the story of scrapping through, regardless of poor governance. Those days have passed.
Unless of course you are among the psychopaths' , obtaining great enjoyment, inflicting great damage on the well fare of too many people for own ego trip and sense of self importance.
Old Jun 16th 2020, 4:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Amazulu
Wrong

Mining and infrastructure, commercial and domestic construction (major sectors of the Australian economies) never stopped - and in the the case of my industry, mining, never missed a beat. Most retail was allowed to stay open, although many outlets chose to close of scale back. At the height of the lockdown, I went to buy a laptop at JB and the car park at our nearest mall was very busy. i went and had 2 new tyres fitting to my truck and went and bought the computer while I waited. JB had nearly sold out of laptops and I ended up spending more than I wanted to on a better model

As I posted earlier, what went before has gone. What matters now is what's going to happen going forward and the OECD reckon NZ is going to be a country that suffers the most out of it's members - and by a factor of nearly two compared to Australia. Hardly a 'successful' outcome!
And as I said NZ stock market doing very well. NZ a stand out in the world as being the first nation to rid itself of virus. That will be worth a lot, if nothing changes. NZ has the opportunity to rest. Australia continues with the same old thing. Hoping China will continue to take its ore. Doing all in its power to subsidise the housing market and over priced real estate. Meanwhile personal debt rates go ever up, a lifetime of servitude, in ever unfavourable working conditions,
Old Jun 16th 2020, 5:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Let me sum this up.

Nothing much 'lucky' about the tongue in cheek Lucky Country these days. In times past , it was the story of scrapping through, regardless of poor governance. Those days have passed.
The days of entitlement for those who take more than the give are over.

Unless of course you are among the psychopaths' , obtaining great enjoyment, inflicting great damage on the well fare of too many people for own ego trip and sense of self importance.
Psychopaths = those who strive for self achievement, strive for goals, those liked to be rewarded by that work, are willing and wanting to earn, and happy to pay their share.

Old Jun 16th 2020, 5:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

NZ a stand out in the world as being the first nation to rid itself of virus.
Fake news. Montenegro amongst other beat NZ to it, without total shut down.

That will be worth a lot, if nothing changes. NZ has the opportunity to rest. Australia continues with the same old thing. Hoping China will continue to take its ore. Doing all in its power to subsidise the housing market and over priced real estate. Meanwhile personal debt rates go ever up, a lifetime of servitude, in ever unfavourable working conditions,
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz
Old Jun 16th 2020, 7:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Nothing wrong with a bit of hard work especially if you enjoy it.

We have heard from you before that you have been very unfortunate in your recent career and have a few on top of you who don't give you the respect you think you deserve.
Some are of the ability to think outside of themselves (hard for you to fathom, I know) I guess it goes with emotional awareness and a more rounded education. But if i may suggest, do try and look at a bigger picture,
without being so self focused. Your usual method of delivery when out of depth in the area of meaningful debate.

Old Jun 16th 2020, 7:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fake news. Montenegro amongst other beat NZ to it, without total shut down.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz
Just accept NZ has achieved a great outcome and cease attempting to seel assistance of Google, in naming countries you likely never heard off, even more likely know nothing about.
Nothing fake about that. Bit of a further blow to your right wing credentials, but then they were shot to pieces many moons ago. Sleeping on the job while being out classed and out maneuvered ,
pretty much the sorry saga of your story.
Old Jun 16th 2020, 7:36 am
BE Enthusiast

garethwm has a reputation beyond reputegarethwm has a reputation beyond reputegarethwm has a reputation beyond reputegarethwm has a reputation beyond reputegarethwm has a reputation beyond reputegarethwm has a reputation beyond reputegarethwm has a reputation beyond reputegarethwm has a reputation beyond reputegarethwm has a reputation beyond reputegarethwm has a reputation beyond reputegarethwm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amazulu
Hardly a 'successful' outcome!
Wrong.

I have a compromised immune system. So if I was in a country where Covid 19 was let to run rampant, and those are usually countries that have put economy above people, I may be dead by now. So from my point of view, it is the ultimate in successful.
Old Jun 16th 2020, 8:18 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Wrong.

I have a compromised immune system. So if I was in a country where Covid 19 was let to run rampant, and those are usually countries that have put economy above people, I may be dead by now. So from my point of view, it is the ultimate in successful.
Fair enough - and you would have been just as safe in level 2 lockdown Australia as you would have been in level 4 New Zealand as we've had a slightly better overall outcome (until now) than them

Stay healthy buddy
Old Jun 16th 2020, 9:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Just accept NZ has achieved a great outcome and cease attempting to seel assistance of Google, in naming countries you likely never heard off, even more likely know nothing about.
Nothing fake about that. Bit of a further blow to your right wing credentials, but then they were shot to pieces many moons ago. Sleeping on the job while being out classed and out maneuvered ,
pretty much the sorry saga of your story.
Left wingers like you can't defended the indefensible. When you have every state in Australia except Victoria doing better than what New Zealand did which mind you, was outside their own set timeframe, without intending to, while keeping their economies a float, NZ should hang their heads in shame. Further more their self proclaimed "first is incorrect and another marketing stunt. Tawain and Iceland are the unsung heroes. Even the Germans have performed better given their virus numbers and being surrounded by countries riddled with it or playing the herd immunity game.

Left wingers blinkers alert. Look out.
Old Jun 16th 2020, 9:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wrong.

Seriously. ....... Ardern has spread the fear amongst the kiwis. If you have low immunity, "STAY AT HOME". And let the rest crack on with social distancing measures.
Old Jun 16th 2020, 10:25 am
Proudly Deplorable

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
And now I'll leave the Oz forum again for a while, there's always a senseless shit fight going on about one thing or another. Who can be arsed with that?
You obviously!

It would be great if you could link to the exact posts where you were 'shouted at' for expressing an opinion

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.