Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Playground songs ...

Playground songs ...

Old May 8th 2007, 4:20 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Playground songs ...

Originally Posted by skye
ok - got another one!

Nobody loves me, everybody hates me, I'm going to go and worms, big fat juicy ones, long thin slimy one, itsy bitsy fuzzy wuzzy worms....

First you bite their heads off, then you suck the juice out, oh how they wiggle and squirm... nobody loves me, everybody hates me I'm gonna go and eat worms......

ps - think i need some therapy!!!
yes ours was slightly different ours was

long ones short ones little fat fuzzy ones incey wincey teeny weeny wooorms then

and we sucked their guts out and we had a second verse,

yuk goes the first one yum goes the second one see how they wriggle and squuirm

then back to chorus long ones short ones etc

sweet
Old May 8th 2007, 4:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

lelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by asher
Lulu had a baby
she called him sonny Jim
she took him to the toilet
to see if he could swim,
he sank to the bottom
he floated to the top
Lulu got excited so she pulled him by his
cocktails cocktails two and six a glass
if you don't like them stick them up your
ask no questions you'll be told no lies
ever seen a chinaman a doing up his
flies are nuisances bugs are worse
and that is the end of my little verse.

LOL .....Brings back memories ,Me and my sister got a right wallop from mum when she heard us singing that !!!
Mind you the beginning was a bit different are,s started off as Willy was a W***er sitting in the grass
Old May 8th 2007, 4:22 pm
skye

How sad are we! - I am humming it trying to remember the second verse.... may start on the wine and post a little later.........

Old May 8th 2007, 4:23 pm
leave the swelling!!

The Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really nice

she's already on the wine.....!!!!
Old May 8th 2007, 4:25 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Pink Panther
she's already on the wine.....!!!!
cooking wine I expect
Old May 8th 2007, 4:28 pm

we had a really dismal dirge about where shall we be in a 100 years from now with a graphic description of decomposition

ie your eyes fall in your teeth fall out your brain comes trickling down your snout

nice eh
Old May 8th 2007, 4:37 pm
leave the swelling!!

The Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really nice

you can use wine to cook with!?

Never lasts long enough in our house!!

Old May 8th 2007, 4:45 pm

Originally Posted by The Pink Panther
you can use wine to cook with!?

Never lasts long enough in our house!!

That's the excuse when they catch you swigging it at tea time

OH still hasnt worked out how you cook fish and chips with wine
Old May 8th 2007, 4:53 pm
skye

OH obviuosly having a laugh at my expense !! - hic

and another one - not a playground song....

I have two sisters carol and elaine.... my dad used to sing...

Clap hands daddy comes with a pocket full of plums all for little..... (carol or elaine!) ....... I never got any

Old May 8th 2007, 5:37 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

I was sitting on the grass
Sitting on my arse
Diarrhoea Diarrhoea

I was walking down the lane
When I felt a sudden pain
Diarrhoea Diarrhoea

When I pulled my pants down
I found that they were brown
Diaarhoea Diarrhoea
Old May 8th 2007, 8:22 pm
Account Closed

daisylilymum is an unknown quantity at this point

We're off, we're off, we're off in a motor car,
80 miles an hour and we don't know where we are,
Speeding round the corner eating apple pie,
Copper say's "give us a bit" so we sloshed it in his eye.
Old May 8th 2007, 8:43 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

(sing to tune of nik nak paddy whack)

We break up, We break up
We don't care if the school blows up
No more English, no more French
no more sitting on th old school bench.

If your teacher interferes
tie him up and box his ears
If that does not shut him up
Dynamite will blow him up

oh the memories
Old May 8th 2007, 8:47 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

To the tune of Jack Hargreaves 'Out of Town'

Say what you will
School Dinners make you ill
Davy Crockett died from Shepherds Pie
Our school din dins
Come from the pig bins
Out of town.

Makes no sense, but did any of them?
Old May 8th 2007, 8:52 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
To the tune of Jack Hargreaves 'Out of Town'

Say what you will
School Dinners make you ill
Davy Crockett died from Shepherds Pie
Our school din dins
Come from the pig bins
Out of town.

Makes no sense, but did any of them?
School dinners,
School dinners,
Concrete Chips,
Concrete Chips,
soggy semolena
soggy semolena
toilet quick
i feel sick.

Oh such joy at schhol dinners eh?

when we used to play 1,2,3, relevio we used to have to work out who was going to be it.

This was done by us all putting in one foot in a circle and we would touch each shoe singing this rhyme,

Ip dip dog s**t,
You stood in it!!!
your shoes are dirty,
go home and change them

The foot it landed on had to change feet once the persons two feet had been in they were out and wouldnt be it !!!

Hope that makes sense.
Old May 8th 2007, 9:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kapri
I was sitting on the grass
Sitting on my arse
Diarrhoea Diarrhoea

I was walking down the lane
When I felt a sudden pain
Diarrhoea Diarrhoea

When I pulled my pants down
I found that they were brown
Diaarhoea Diarrhoea

it came out my bum
like a bullet from a gun
Diarrhoea Diarrhoea

I was sat in the tree
with it running down my knee
Diarrhoea Diarrhoea

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.