Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Playground songs ...

Playground songs ...

Old May 8th 2007, 11:25 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Playground songs ...

Found myself humming a playground tune today and pissed myself laughing when the missus started inadvertently copying me a bit later on. The ditty in question:

Jesus Christ, Superstar,
Walks like a girl
And he wears a bra.
Jesus christ, Superstar
Wears frilly knickers
And a ladies bra.

Also used to sing ...

Jesus Christ Superstar,
Came down from heaven on a Yamaha.
Pulled a skid, killed a kid,
Paralysed his bollocks on a dustbin lid.

Anyone got any other favourite playground songs?
Old May 8th 2007, 11:29 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Playground songs ...

"Ooh aah, I lost my bra
I left it in my boyfriends car!"

Later in life those words came back to haunt me!!!!
Old May 8th 2007, 11:46 am
BE Enthusiast

galba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by TraceyW
"Ooh aah, I lost my bra

Remember this from the back of the girls hockey/boys rugby bus when we went on away trips

"He put his hand upon my knee yaho, yaho
He put his hands upon my knee yaho yaho
He put his hands upon my knee, I said f**k o*f you're far too wee"
Get in, get out stop ........la la la..."

Takes me back . . . . .

Galba
(now a well behaved mum of 4)
Old May 8th 2007, 11:57 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by galba
Remember this from the back of the girls hockey/boys rugby bus when we went on away trips

"He put his hand upon my knee yaho, yaho
He put his hands upon my knee yaho yaho
He put his hands upon my knee, I said f**k o*f you're far too wee"
Get in, get out stop ........la la la..."

Takes me back . . . . .

Galba
(now a well behaved mum of 4)
lol!
Old May 8th 2007, 11:58 am
Australia's Doorman

"Ooh aah, I lost my bra

Love that one. Once sung it over the tannoy at Sainsburys when I was bored on warehouse duty one day ...
Old May 8th 2007, 12:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

medwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of light

What's the time,
Half past nine,
hang your knickers on the line,
when the copper comes along,
hurry up and put them on.

My Nan used to sing...

The black cat piddled in the white cats eye, the white cat said "gaw blimey".... Sure there was more, but that's all I can remember.
Old May 8th 2007, 3:41 pm
Banned

acbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hutch
Found myself humming a playground tune today and pissed myself laughing when the missus started inadvertently copying me a bit later on. The ditty in question:

Jesus Christ, Superstar,
Walks like a girl
And he wears a bra.
Jesus christ, Superstar
Wears frilly knickers
And a ladies bra.

Also used to sing ...

Jesus Christ Superstar,
Came down from heaven on a Yamaha.
Pulled a skid, killed a kid,
Paralysed his bollocks on a dustbin lid.

Anyone got any other favourite playground songs?
"Ooh aah, I lost my bra
Hutch and Tracy up a tree K*I K*I
Hutch and Tracey up a tree K*I*S*S*I*N*G
Old May 8th 2007, 3:48 pm
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

We used to sing

" burn the old witch , Burn the old witch "

dunno why

s.
Old May 8th 2007, 3:54 pm
skye

Anyone remember 'cecil was a caterpillar, cecil was my friend, one day i went to see cecil and he was this big ______ and I said "cecil, what have you done?" and he said I have eaten all the cabbages in the garden.......

Then repeat - and then he was this big __________________ etc etc etc by eating all the cabbages in the street, town, county, city, etc etc etc Until he had eaten all the cabbages in the universe...

then he was this big __ and I said "cecil what have you done" - and he said "I HAVE BEEN SICK"

Old May 8th 2007, 3:57 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Lulu had a baby
she called him sonny Jim
she took him to the toilet
to see if he could swim,
he sank to the bottom
he floated to the top
Lulu got excited so she pulled him by his
cocktails cocktails two and six a glass
if you don't like them stick them up your
ask no questions you'll be told no lies
ever seen a chinaman a doing up his
flies are nuisances bugs are worse
and that is the end of my little verse.

Old May 8th 2007, 4:06 pm
Brisbane's friendly cop

Scubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond repute

We used to sing.......

Daisy, Daisy,
Give me your answer do
I'm half crazy
All for the love of you
Can't afford a condom
Plastic bag will do
Cos you'd look sweet
Between the sheets
With me on top of you

Old May 8th 2007, 4:08 pm
Brisbane's friendly cop

Scubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond repute

And (whilst clapping)

We went to a Chinese Rest-au-rant
To buy a loaf of BREAD BREAD BREAD
He wrapped it up in a five pound note
And this is what we SAID SAID SAID

My name is under, over, something something... (er, memory is fading fast here..)
Old May 8th 2007, 4:08 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scubaemma
We used to sing.......

Daisy, Daisy,
Give me your answer do
I'm half crazy
All for the love of you
Can't afford a condom
Plastic bag will do
Cos you'd look sweet
Between the sheets
With me on top of you

such sweet little kids werent we
Old May 8th 2007, 4:15 pm
skye

ok - got another one!

Nobody loves me, everybody hates me, I'm going to go and eat worms, big fat juicy ones, long thin slimy one, itsy bitsy fuzzy wuzzy worms....

First you bite their heads off, then you suck the juice out, oh how they wiggle and squirm... nobody loves me, everybody hates me I'm gonna go and eat worms......

ps - think i need some therapy!!!

Old May 8th 2007, 4:20 pm
leave the swelling!!

The Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really nice

To any out there that used to go to Windsor Boys School in Hamm, and normally sung to opposing footie teams :-

'You're going home in a windsor ambulance!!!!'

Sometimes the word windsor was replaced by an expletive (deleted)

Ahhhh, those were the days........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.