Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Peter Kay fans - your favourite quote

Peter Kay fans - your favourite quote

Old Jul 21st 2010, 4:16 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Peter Kay fans - your favourite quote

I was watching 'That Peter Kay Thing' on DVD last night, the episode called 'The Services', and Peter Kay plays the part of a cleaner in the service station, he is cleaning the toilets and finds a big shit in one and says 'Oh my god that is disgusting, it smells like a dead alsation' or words to that effect.

The more I watch it the more funny stuff I notice about it and at 1am this morning I was still giggling at it.

Another one I like is from Phoenix Nights, where he says 'Garlic bread, it's the future Jerry'

What is your favourite Peter Kay quote?
Old Jul 21st 2010, 4:20 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Peter Kay fans - your favourite quote

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I was watching 'That Peter Kay Thing' on DVD last night, the episode called 'The Services', and Peter Kay plays the part of a cleaner in the service station, he is cleaning the toilets and finds a big shit in one and says 'Oh my god that is disgusting, it smells like a dead alsation' or words to that effect.

The more I watch it the more funny stuff I notice about it and at 1am this morning I was still giggling at it.

Another one I like is from Phoenix Nights, where he says 'Garlic bread, it's the future Jerry'

What is your favourite Peter Kay quote?
I LOVE that episode. I think there is a moment where the manager (Kay) comes out of the loos talking to the cleaner saying: "I don't care whose it is, It's floating!"

The moment that had me most in stitches though (and I mean I was still laughing days later) was when they were wrapping up the episode by introducing the next show by showing a snippet of the RAC guy (Len?) running after a car with his pants round his ankles shouting obscenities at a driver. I don't think I have ever laughed that hard before!
Old Jul 21st 2010, 4:22 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

"Hey Pottie mouth! Watch your language! There's a kids bike parked outside!"
Old Jul 21st 2010, 4:24 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
I LOVE that episode. I think there is a moment where the manager (Kay) comes out of the loos talking to the cleaner saying: "I don't care whose it is, It's floating!"

The moment that had me most in stitches though (and I mean I was still laughing days later) was when they were wrapping up the episode by introducing the next show by showing a snippet of the RAC guy (Len?) running after a car with his pants round his ankles shouting obscenities at a driver. I don't think I have ever laughed that hard before!
Oh god, keep posting - I have just read your post and I am laughing my head off.

When Kay is dressed up as the old woman in the Bingo Hall with her friend and they are whizzing along on their motorised scooters.

Lots of the sketches are taken from his real life experiences, especially the Manchester Arena section.
Old Jul 21st 2010, 4:40 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

"cheesecake? cake with cheese? Not in my life time!"
Old Jul 21st 2010, 4:41 am
I'm Old Gregg!

In a restaurant when he is having a romantic dinner with his new girlfriend. A hawker selling roses approaches his table...

Hawker: Rose for the lady, Sir?
Brian Potter (Kay): F#ck off!
Old Jul 21st 2010, 4:43 am

'Stop crapping and get cracking'
Old Jul 21st 2010, 4:44 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Probably my all time favourite Pheonix nights dialogue:

Max and Paddy have been hired as hitmen to shoot a woman's husband. Sitting in a car, Max (Kay) pulls out the gun to show Paddy:

Paddy: Have you done us a packed lunch?
Max: Have I.
[Opens package to reveal a gun]
Paddy: What on earth is that?
Max: That my friend, is a German Broomhandle Mauser.
Paddy: I'm not using that...
Max: Why, what's wrong with it?
Paddy: It's an antique that's what it is.
Max: Hey. It's not an antique. There's nothing wrong with that. It was my granddad's. He shot a German with this.
Paddy: What? In the Second World War?
Max: No, it were in Benidorme. He had a row over a sun lounger.
Old Jul 21st 2010, 4:45 am

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute

From Phoenix nights " It's a 20ft cock and balls man "
Old Jul 21st 2010, 4:46 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Originally Posted by kelli28
From Phoenix nights " It's a 20ft cock and balls man "
Sammy Snake!
Old Jul 21st 2010, 4:49 am

I like it when Brian Potter is in bed and his phone rings, Max and Paddy pretend to be the fire brigade to say Jerry had burnt down with the club, Brian yells 'I know who you are, who are ya?'
Old Jul 21st 2010, 4:49 am

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
Sammy Snake!
" The kiddies cannot go jumping up and down on a giant love length "
Old Jul 21st 2010, 4:51 am

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I like it when Brian Potter is in bed and his phone rings, Max and Paddy pretend to be the fire brigade to say Jerry had burnt down with the club, Brian yells 'I know who you are, who are ya?'
I like the one where potter gets stuck on the stair lift and when Jerry gets in the house he's says "what's that smell"
Old Jul 21st 2010, 4:52 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Brian Potter: What's the matter with you, man?

Jerry St Clair: What's the matter with me? I'll tell you what's the matter with me. Me first week as licensee, I'm stood here looking like a gay Satan cos somebody sold all me clothes on t'jumble. I've been rolled round t'car park all day dressed as a hernia and I've got 12 people in casualty with rubber burns.

Brian Potter: Rubber Burns? Weren't he a Scottish poet?
Old Jul 21st 2010, 5:12 am

Originally Posted by kelli28
" The kiddies cannot go jumping up and down on a giant love length "

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.