Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Paul Weller is on at the Tivoli (Bris) in October..

Paul Weller is on at the Tivoli (Bris) in October..

Old May 8th 2010, 7:22 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Paul Weller is on at the Tivoli (Bris) in October..

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
Ticket tout
You're just jealous cos you'll be on the wrong side of the world!
Old May 8th 2010, 7:26 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
You're just jealous cos you'll be on the wrong side of the world!
Got bored seeing PW,anyway im fussy who i go to gigs with and def NOT with wimmin,they talk n stuff
Old May 8th 2010, 7:29 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Got bored seeing PW,anyway im fussy who i go to gigs with and def NOT with wimmin,they talk n stuff
I used to keep quiet when Timbah were playing, and you never took me to anyone else!
Old May 8th 2010, 7:37 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

I used to keep quiet when Timbah were playing, and you never took me to anyone else!
Did you not go to regular gigs at Red rooster
Old May 8th 2010, 7:47 am
Home and Happy

Did you not go to regular gigs at Red rooster
Noooo, too far to walk!
Old May 8th 2010, 7:53 am
FREE TIBET

Noooo, too far to walk!
Oh i thought you had a little harem of male drivers at yer beck and call
Old May 8th 2010, 7:56 am
Home and Happy

Oh i thought you had a little harem of male drivers at yer beck and call
My new on-call driver doesn't do fast food runs, I'm a reformed character now
Old May 8th 2010, 8:03 am
FREE TIBET

My new on-call driver doesn't do fast food runs, I'm a reformed character now
Yeah right and i'll have some ice with my pepsi thanks
Old May 8th 2010, 8:07 am
Home and Happy

Yeah right and i'll have some ice with my pepsi thanks
Fair enough....I don't do Red rooster though.......fish and chips is my fast food fix
Old May 8th 2010, 8:13 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

You wouldn't see him at the Tiv anyway, security don't let punters in carrying stepladders!
Old May 8th 2010, 8:30 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

'Little' Ems is fooked then,or yer going have a wet patch on the back of yer neck if she dont wear knickers
Lowering the tone again....
Old May 8th 2010, 8:50 am
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point

Raising Em on my shoulders
**** off Bernie...
Old May 8th 2010, 8:53 am
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by emelems
**** off Bernie...
You took yer time,where you been.
Old May 8th 2010, 9:13 am
Home and Happy

You took yer time,where you been.
Hopefully she will be down here soon, Mountain Bar open for business again....
Old May 8th 2010, 9:40 am
BE Enthusiast

odyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to behold

her language has gone to the dogs since meeting all you celts...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.