Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Paul Weller is on at the Tivoli (Bris) in October..

Paul Weller is on at the Tivoli (Bris) in October..

Old Apr 28th 2010, 3:15 am
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Paul Weller is on at the Tivoli (Bris) in October..

Got my ticket!

Can't wait to see him! Kporte will just have to cope with me mooching over the "other" man that night...

Em x
Old Apr 28th 2010, 3:49 am
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Paul Weller is on at the Tivoli (Bris) in October..

Originally Posted by emelems
Got my ticket!

Can't wait to see him! Kporte will just have to cope with me mooching over the "other" man that night...

Em x
Oh I love Paul Weller! Are the tickets on Ticketek?
Old Apr 28th 2010, 4:20 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Louiseh86
Oh I love Paul Weller! Are the tickets on Ticketek?
Yup !

Em x
Old Apr 28th 2010, 4:25 am
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute

Yup !

Em x
He's on 3 days after my inlaws leave so no babysitter...

Bugger!
Old Apr 28th 2010, 5:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

I thought they were closing the Tivoli down a couple of years ago - glad they didn't.
Old Apr 28th 2010, 9:01 am
Forum Regular

RachH will become famous soon enoughRachH will become famous soon enough

i would really like to see him...trying to pursuade pete to take me but the lack of loud noisy rock isn't appealing to him
Old Apr 28th 2010, 9:39 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by RachH
i would really like to see him...trying to pursuade pete to take me but the lack of loud noisy rock isn't appealing to him
Ah go on Rach... the venue is great.. we can sit at the back being critics or rush the stage even!! lmao

Em x
Old Apr 28th 2010, 9:43 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

Ah go on Rach... the venue is great.. we can sit at the back being critics or rush the stage even!! lmao

Em x
She's serious too!

Jeff Beck's guitar was proudly wearing her g-banger before he'd even had time to strap his guitar on.
Old Apr 28th 2010, 10:54 am
BE Forum Addict

So have just mention to the OH about the gig and he's said we can sort a sitter anyone know how many The Tivoli can hold? Would prefer the smaller the better!

Quick question Rach H... are you Charlie's sister?? If so it's Louise, Charlie's friend!!
Old Apr 28th 2010, 11:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

So have just mention to the OH about the gig and he's said we can sort a sitter anyone know how many The Tivoli can hold? Would prefer the smaller the better!

Quick question Rach H... are you Charlie's sister?? If so it's Louise, Charlie's friend!!
Tivloli reminds me of a sort of uni place where gigs are held .Both an upstairs and down and crowd no more than about 35 yards from stage .Great venue As for capacity i'd guess about 2,000. And yes we've got our tickets Seen him there a couple of years ago and had a great night
Old Apr 28th 2010, 11:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Tivloli reminds me of a sort of uni place where gigs are held .Both an upstairs and down and crowd no more than about 35 yards from stage .Great venue As for capacity i'd guess about 2,000. And yes we've got our tickets Seen him there a couple of years ago and had a great night
Fantastic!! I love small intimate gigs, seen a few in venues like that and they're always the best, off to book my tickets!
Old Apr 28th 2010, 11:13 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

One of my favourite venues anywhere in the world. Small, great sound system and great layout
Old Apr 28th 2010, 11:22 am
Forum Regular

Hi louise...yep i am! thought i recognised your pic....
Old Apr 28th 2010, 11:25 am
Forum Regular

Em x
i'll work on pete. is it allocated seating or can we just turn up and meet up with you guys - and maybe louise - in there?
Old Apr 28th 2010, 11:27 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Originally Posted by RachH
i'll work on pete. is it allocated seating or can we just turn up and meet up with you guys - and maybe louise - in there?
Tivoli is all standing

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.