paris

Old Jun 9th 2007, 10:24 am

kez81 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: paris

She was drink driving at its not the first time either, she could have killed someone!!

kezx
Old Jun 9th 2007, 10:25 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulrachel
Best news i've heard all year.
Sad person.
Old Jun 9th 2007, 10:25 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kez81
She was drink driving at its not the first time either, she could have killed someone!!

kezx
So what, still no need to rejoice in her suffering.
Old Jun 9th 2007, 10:26 am
BE Enthusiast

The S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by borehamwood
should she be in jail
Who gives a toss?
She should be in jail just for her singing
Old Jun 9th 2007, 10:27 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by fraser
I think it's a joke that she's been put inside for a crime like that.

How people can be pleased that she's suffering beggars belief, what the hell has she ever done to them.

Old Jun 9th 2007, 10:28 am

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
What are you confused about?
Old Jun 9th 2007, 10:29 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

I hope she learns new tricks inside, cant wait for the next video.
Old Jun 9th 2007, 10:31 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I hope she learns new tricks inside, cant wait for the next video.
Yes, and she should be made to eat stuff so she comes out fat.
Old Jun 9th 2007, 10:31 am
Account Closed

How people can be pleased that she's suffering beggars belief, what the hell has she ever done to them.
You can say that about alot of criminals " what has he/she ever done to them "

not really the point is it ?

drink driver gets caught but hey , never hurt me so let them free ! joke .
Old Jun 9th 2007, 10:34 am
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

So what, still no need to rejoice in her suffering.
Blimey Fraser ! she is hardly suffering. She is locked up for 23 hours a day with 1 hour to shower/ watch tv. I know that cant be very pleasant but she is only in there for 3 weeks, and then will be getting paid a reported 1 million for her journal when she gets out ! ( i would swap places with her no problem ! )

Nicky
Old Jun 9th 2007, 10:35 am

You can say that about alot of criminals " what has he/she ever done to them "

not really the point is it ?

drink driver gets caught but hey , never hurt me so let them free ! joke .
Did I say that? No of course I didn't. I wanted know how people got get joy out of her suffering.

No doubt you're a saint.
Old Jun 9th 2007, 10:36 am
Account Closed

yes you did . see above
Old Jun 9th 2007, 10:37 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iPom
Yes, and she should be made to eat stuff so she comes out fat.
I read that sooo wrong!
Old Jun 9th 2007, 10:37 am

Originally Posted by nickyjohnt
Blimey Fraser ! she is hardly suffering. She is locked up for 23 hours a day with 1 hour to shower/ watch tv. I know that cant be very pleasant but she is only in there for 3 weeks, and then will be getting paid a reported 1 million for her journal when she gets out ! ( i would swap places with her no problem ! )

Nicky
I just don't see what's to celebrate about someone being in prison, I wouldn't wish it on anyone it isn't nice.

Comments like "best news I've heard all year" is a joke.
Old Jun 9th 2007, 10:39 am

yes you did . see above
I didn't say she shouldn't be punished for her crime, I said people shouldn't be pleased that she's suffering. She made a mistake and she's very privileged so let's all gloat at her misfortune.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.