Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

OZ to get its first saint

Wikiposts

OZ to get its first saint

Old Dec 21st 2009, 12:02 pm
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OZ to get its first saint

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
Well me too, Wol.

I thought you'd like feathers, being an owl, and all.
Ah, I was a bit slow there!

Never confuse a Wol with an Owl, though - different beasts. The Wol is much more handsome and rarely throws up his lunch in his nest.
Old Dec 21st 2009, 12:08 pm
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DunRoaminTheUK
Yeah, but the Nun did it in reverse......
I've driven from Noosa to Bribie, and then from Bribie to the Blue Mountains. Can I get a 2 part sainthood?
Old Dec 21st 2009, 12:09 pm
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mr mover
Have you pricks actually read any thing about Mary Mckillop..........mm
Enough to spell her name right! bc
Old Dec 21st 2009, 12:18 pm

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dreamy
I've driven from Noosa to Bribie, and then from Bribie to the Blue Mountains. Can I get a 2 part sainthood?

Why, yes, Dreamy. Yes you can! Just forward your bank details to my handsome friend in Nigeria and sainthood will be all yours.

[email protected]

Originally Posted by bcworld
Enough to spell her name right! bc
Beautiful BC.
Old Dec 21st 2009, 3:16 pm
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute

Why, yes, Dreamy. Yes you can! Just forward your bank details to my handsome friend in Nigeria and sainthood will be all yours.

[email protected]
He's already had my bank details 16 times this year and I'm still waiting.

That bloke who told me I'd inherited a billion dollars US is also tardy with my money.
Old Dec 21st 2009, 3:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Barbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond reputeBarbitana has a reputation beyond repute

Eveybody who cares about the others and their lives is a Saint

Originally Posted by mohogony
OZ is now set to get its first Saint after the Pope recognised she performed two miracles. l guess they will be celebrating in Adelaide " the city of churches" as they call it.
http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/s...006301,00.html
Old Dec 21st 2009, 5:42 pm

Originally Posted by Dreamy
He's already had my bank details 16 times this year and I'm still waiting.

That bloke who told me I'd inherited a billion dollars US is also tardy with my money.
I'll drop him a line. I think he's in the Caribbean for Christmas....
Old Dec 21st 2009, 9:49 pm
Banned

mohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Wol
Charming.
Mr Mover is'nt known for his charm l'm amazed many of his posts like the one on this thread are never deleted or moderated.

Last edited by mohogony; Dec 21st 2009 at 9:52 pm.
Old Dec 23rd 2009, 9:21 am

Mr Mover is'nt known for his charm l'm amazed many of his posts like the one on this thread are never deleted or moderated.
Prob cos no-one can be bothered to report it.

I notice he hasn't been back since BC's comment anyway, which is mildly amusing.

Last edited by TiddlyPom; Dec 23rd 2009 at 9:26 am.
Old Dec 23rd 2009, 9:22 am

I was parked outside her church in Sydney yesterday.

Miraculously, I did not receive a parking ticket.

Halleluja. Saint Mary at work again.
Old Dec 23rd 2009, 5:29 pm
Banned

mohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to behold

Prob cos no-one can be bothered to report it.

I notice he hasn't been back since BC's comment anyway, which is mildly amusing.
Maybe they are too affraid to report him On alot of other forums if you called another member a p...k they ban you for good.
Old Dec 23rd 2009, 6:05 pm

Maybe they are too affraid to report him On alot of other forums if you called another member a p...k they ban you for good.
Do they? Maybe that's why he's here and not on them.