Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Overseas Cheaper but good Dental Treatment

Overseas Cheaper but good Dental Treatment

Old Aug 26th 2008, 12:38 am
Best move in life

interested16 will become famous soon enoughinterested16 will become famous soon enough
Default Overseas Cheaper but good Dental Treatment

Hi.Does anybody know another country to go to for cheaper but good dental treatmeant as very expensive in OZ.?
Im from UK and renmember talk of a country to go to for Dental treatment and by the time you got treatment done and had a 1 week holiday it was still cheaper than getting done in UK and i believe the country does very good treatment....I really wish i could remember!
HELP!
Old Aug 26th 2008, 12:46 am
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Overseas Cheaper but good Dental Treatment

Thailand? Lots of people go to Bangkok for all types of cosmetic surgery, dental and eye treatments, especially to here:

http://www.bumrungrad.com/thailand-expat/index.aspx

Singapore also gets its fair share of health tourists. I had tons of dental work done here:

http://www.shentondental.com/

and recommended him to another poster on here - she flew in on her way elsewhere, had the prep work done, and then had the crown fitted on her way back. I'll be popping in on my way through next month too.