Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The once that song get's into your head and you sing it for the rest of the day threa

The once that song get's into your head and you sing it for the rest of the day threa

Old Jul 18th 2008, 10:30 pm
Forum Regular

hippyboy1 is just really nicehippyboy1 is just really nicehippyboy1 is just really nicehippyboy1 is just really nicehippyboy1 is just really nicehippyboy1 is just really nicehippyboy1 is just really nicehippyboy1 is just really nicehippyboy1 is just really nicehippyboy1 is just really nicehippyboy1 is just really nice
Default Re: The once that song get's into your head and you sing it for the rest of the day t

Originally Posted by moneypen20
All I've had going round my head today was

"I kissed a girl and I liked it, the taste of her cherry chap stick"

Didn't know the rest of the lyrics but I did get some strange looks in Coles earlier
yeh thats catchy
Old Jul 18th 2008, 11:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

docgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nice
Default Re: The once that song get's into your head and you sing it for the rest of the day t

you love the chorus!

you Hate me!

Doc
Old Jul 18th 2008, 11:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

docgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nice

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

Old Jul 18th 2008, 11:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

who loves country and western?

NOT ME!!!!

Enjoy everyone

doc
Old Jul 19th 2008, 5:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by docgp
who loves country and western?

NOT ME!!!!

Enjoy everyone

doc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxX3FI6PerI

Sorta dunno nuthin'
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 1:19 am
BE Enthusiast

bruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to all
Talking Re: The once that song get's into your head and you sing it for the rest of the day t

I think you all need a sleep, this should do the trick! (thanks to my daughter was humming it all through work yesterday)

Bruce
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 8:57 am
Forum Regular

hippyboy1 is just really nicehippyboy1 is just really nicehippyboy1 is just really nicehippyboy1 is just really nicehippyboy1 is just really nicehippyboy1 is just really nicehippyboy1 is just really nicehippyboy1 is just really nicehippyboy1 is just really nicehippyboy1 is just really nicehippyboy1 is just really nice

Old Jul 22nd 2008, 9:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

johnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by bruce67
http://youtube.com/watch?v=lv38j4lPzd0

I think you all need a sleep, this should do the trick! (thanks to my daughter was humming it all through work yesterday)

Bruce
Hadn't heard that one before, had me yawning all the way through it.

This always gets me siging it all day........

Johnnyyt
Old Aug 13th 2008, 8:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

dont know about you lot but this one does stay in my head, but i have an attitude aswell!

doc
Old Aug 13th 2008, 9:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

johnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of light

Yep, singing that one all night now.........thanks.........

Johnnyyt
Old Aug 17th 2008, 2:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

bruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to all
Talking Re: The once that song get's into your head and you sing it for the rest of the day t

Here is one from the Kiwis

Enjoy!

Bruce

Old Aug 17th 2008, 2:44 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Call me AL
Can't get this song out of my head.It's driving me crazy!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZEQ8FLuZ1_U
That's too weird, Al. I had that same song in my head all day today. Catchy little number, isn't it?
Originally Posted by moneypen20
All I've had going round my head today was

"I kissed a girl and I liked it, the taste of her cherry chap stick"

Didn't know the rest of the lyrics but I did get some strange looks in Coles earlier
It gets in my head like kinda like a tumour. If she wants to taste something I could always let her try a right hook.
Old Aug 17th 2008, 3:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

god damn last song i heard today on the radio!

Been singing it all day!

doc
Old Aug 18th 2008, 6:48 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

I kissed a girl & i liked it...... I tasted her cherry chapstick! .............

for about 3 weeks now! Me, hubby, daughter & 3 sons!