Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Help me choose my wallpaper

Help me choose my wallpaper

Old Aug 15th 2008, 9:04 am
BE Enthusiast

badassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to all
Default Help me choose my wallpaper

I need to repaper one wall in my living room, and it needed to be brown and cream to match sofa and rug etc. these are the best two i could find,but cant decide which one to use, could do with a second, third etc opinon. Thanks for your help in advance
Attached Thumbnails Help me choose my wallpaper-wall-photos-012.jpg  

Last edited by badassbrickie; Aug 15th 2008 at 9:06 am.
Old Aug 15th 2008, 9:08 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help me choose my wallpaper

use the paler one it will make your rooms look bigger
Old Aug 15th 2008, 9:09 am

Cleopatra is an unknown quantity at this point

seconded
Old Aug 15th 2008, 9:13 am
BE Forum Addict

framac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by badassbrickie
I need to repaper one wall in my living room, and it needed to be brown and cream to match sofa and rug etc. these are the best two i could find,but cant decide which one to use, could do with a second, third etc opinon. Thanks for your help in advance
Badassbrickieswife picks the paper and badassbrickie hangs said paper. Get a grip badassbrickie
Old Aug 15th 2008, 9:14 am

Originally Posted by framac67
Badassbrickieswife picks the paper and badassbrickie hangs said paper. Get a grip badassbrickie
Bassassbrickiewife ends up hanging wallpaper herself as she got fed up nagging Baddassbrickie to do it.
Old Aug 15th 2008, 9:15 am
BE Enthusiast

badassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to all

actually badassbrickie IS the wife, and SHE also hangs it!!!
Old Aug 15th 2008, 9:15 am

Old Aug 15th 2008, 9:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Id have got my visa and moved to oz by the time Mr Badass got round to doing it!!
Old Aug 15th 2008, 9:17 am

Id have got my visa and moved to oz by the time Mr Badass got round to doing it!!
sounds familiar
Old Aug 15th 2008, 9:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Think men go into lazy arse mode when they get married!!
BE Forum Addict

framac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond repute

A woman with multi-skills. Whats the world coming to

Think men go into lazy arse mode when they get married!!
Dont get me started on that.
Old Aug 15th 2008, 9:21 am
BE Enthusiast

if us women couldnt do things ourselves they would never get done!!

right guys im off to b&q to get the paper, only got 2 hours to put it up, hubby doesnt know im redecorating, and hes home at 12.30. Have to have it done or il get moaned at

will follow your advice and get the lighter one, (it's also £9 a roll cheaper, so hubby will be chuffed!!)
cheers for your help
Old Aug 15th 2008, 9:23 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

if us women couldnt do things ourselves they would never get done!!

right guys im off to b&q to get the paper, only got 2 hours to put it up, hubby doesnt know im redecorating, and hes home at 12.30. Have to have it done or il get moaned at

will follow your advice and get the lighter one, (it's also £9 a roll cheaper, so hubby will be chuffed!!)
cheers for your help
hAVE FUN
Old Aug 15th 2008, 7:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

hi guys,

i toddled off to b&q for my paper, only to do my usual trick and buy something completely different to any of the original samples. (god knows why ) took me hours to do, and was a right pain in the ar*e.

i was really pleased with myself, then hubby comes home and says it looks like a blackpool b and b!! charming

tough tits now, aint doing it again, better get a kiss me quick hat!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.