OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!

Old Oct 2nd 2008, 10:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

al150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!

Originally Posted by gazclaire
Hi Alison, We are flying with singapore air 11.55 take off
You'll be in the air before us then. We're flying with Emirates, 2pm take off. Hope your move goes well & all the best to you

Alison x
Old Oct 3rd 2008, 8:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Iwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by hawkwind
Hope you get the flights booked ok...

2nd to 5th in one movement? Sounds more like being the passenger in a Bugatti Veyron with The Stig as the driver!!!!! Mach 1 in 10 seconds!!!

I got my CO now, so it shouldn't be too long before I'm out in Oz (well, to validate anyway)

Anyway, if I don't get chance to speak to you before you go, all the best and perhaps I'll get to catch up with you all in Oz. (It will certainly be different to St Neots.. )

Rick
Hey, Rick!

Congrats on the CO! Not long to wait now! Good luck for your meds tomorrow!

Sounded like you were describing my driving! Much as I'd like a Bugati I think Alex would have concerns over where the baby seats would go!!!!

See you on the other side! If you make it to Adelaide on your reccie do look us up! I'll send you a PM with my email address so we can keep in touch.

Adi
Old Oct 3rd 2008, 9:03 am
BE Enthusiast

gazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nice

Originally Posted by al150n
You'll be in the air before us then. We're flying with Emirates, 2pm take off. Hope your move goes well & all the best to you

Alison x
Have a good flight Alison
Gary x
Old Oct 3rd 2008, 6:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Iwannabethere
Excited, scared, sick, ecstatic, worried, - add any more emotions you like! Going to make the final decision tomorrow and book the tickets if it's a go!
So, have you decided yet?????
Old Oct 3rd 2008, 6:12 pm
I can't Re-Member

HighSpeedGrandma has a reputation beyond reputeHighSpeedGrandma has a reputation beyond reputeHighSpeedGrandma has a reputation beyond reputeHighSpeedGrandma has a reputation beyond reputeHighSpeedGrandma has a reputation beyond reputeHighSpeedGrandma has a reputation beyond reputeHighSpeedGrandma has a reputation beyond reputeHighSpeedGrandma has a reputation beyond reputeHighSpeedGrandma has a reputation beyond reputeHighSpeedGrandma has a reputation beyond reputeHighSpeedGrandma has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ASHO
Well done and good luck in your new life your baby will be born an ozzie sounds strange dont it lol
Sorry, butting in here, I see you're in Wallington. OMG that makes me sooo homesick. I was born in Wallington, moved up north when I was nine to Lanacashire. I was so homesick when we left Wallington I was down in the dumps for ages.
I don't know what part of Wallington you are in, but do you know Bandon Hill school?

I am now in the US and missing the UK like crazy, so when Wallington pops up, its like..wooohoooo.....
Old Oct 4th 2008, 6:33 am
BE Enthusiast

UK-2-OZ will become famous soon enoughUK-2-OZ will become famous soon enough

Good luck with the pregnancy and the journey over.
Old Oct 4th 2008, 8:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Dan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to all

Yeah best of luck to you all and the pregnancy....
dtp