OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!

Old Oct 1st 2008, 6:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Iwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud of
Default OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!

Having been cruising in 2nd gear, thinking all is well and time is on our side hubby and I realised today that we need to get a wriggle on or I cannot get travel insurance for the flight (I am 22 weeks pregnant). So we have provisionally set a date to fly of 8th November!!!!! Will book tickets in the next day or two I expect!!!!!

2nd to 5th gear in one movement! My heart is in my mouth, I can barely think and I just want to scream Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhh!

So glad I got that off my chest!

Thanks for listening!
Old Oct 1st 2008, 6:30 pm
ASHO

ASHO is just really niceASHO is just really niceASHO is just really niceASHO is just really niceASHO is just really niceASHO is just really niceASHO is just really niceASHO is just really niceASHO is just really nice
Default Re: OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!

Well done and good luck in your new life your baby will be born an ozzie sounds strange dont it lol
Old Oct 1st 2008, 6:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Iwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ASHO
Well done and good luck in your new life your baby will be born an ozzie sounds strange dont it lol
I know!

I notice you're in Wallington! I was born in Croydon and brought up in Morden. I can hear 'It's a small world after all' in the background!

Just told my mum & dad about the provisional date. They knew it was coming but I think they're a bit gutted. Dad kept saying that he thought we'd never actually go!
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 5:26 am
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of

best of luck with your journey, you must be so excited being pregnant as well
we didnt end up packing our stuff until the day before, bloody nightmare i can tell you, we also forgot about the travel insurance
your situation is a little different, best of luck
bec
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 8:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by egghead4
best of luck with your journey, you must be so excited being pregnant as well
we didnt end up packing our stuff until the day before, bloody nightmare i can tell you, we also forgot about the travel insurance
your situation is a little different, best of luck
bec
Excited, scared, sick, ecstatic, worried, - add any more emotions you like! Going to make the final decision tomorrow and book the tickets if it's a go!
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 8:59 am
Forum Regular

flodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really nice

No exactly where your coming from. We are leaving on the 8th November, flights booked. Just over five weeks to go.

Good luck with everything.
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 10:58 am
Forum Regular

kunjal and shamir is just really nicekunjal and shamir is just really nicekunjal and shamir is just really nicekunjal and shamir is just really nicekunjal and shamir is just really nicekunjal and shamir is just really nicekunjal and shamir is just really nicekunjal and shamir is just really nicekunjal and shamir is just really nicekunjal and shamir is just really nice

Originally Posted by flodsfive
No exactly where your coming from. We are leaving on the 8th November, flights booked. Just over five weeks to go.

Me too!
we booked for Nov 30th and Father in law kept saying oh no i thought you were going in early Dec!! lol

SOOOOO excited!
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 12:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

gazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nice

Originally Posted by Iwannabethere
Excited, scared, sick, ecstatic, worried, - add any more emotions you like! Going to make the final decision tomorrow and book the tickets if it's a go!
Know what you meen Adi, seems a while back that we met for a drink and now we head down to LHR tommorrow ready to fly out on Saturday
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 2:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by gazclaire
Know what you meen Adi, seems a while back that we met for a drink and now we head down to LHR tommorrow ready to fly out on Saturday
Blimey - that's come round fast! Hope it all goes smoothly!
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 8:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by flodsfive

Wow! Where are you flying to and who with?
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 8:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

al150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to behold

All the best for the move & new baby!

My Mum still keeps referring to us moving as 'if' & not 'when', think it'll hit hard when we finally set the date.

Alison x
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 8:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

al150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by gazclaire
Who are you flying with on Saturday? We also fly from LHR on Saturday. We're only going out there for a holiday this time though for our initial entry.

Alison x
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 9:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

gazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nice

Originally Posted by al150n
Who are you flying with on Saturday? We also fly from LHR on Saturday. We're only going out there for a holiday this time though for our initial entry.

Alison x
Hi Alison, We are flying with singapore air 11.55 take off
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 9:48 pm
Forum Regular

hawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nice

Having been cruising in 2nd gear, thinking all is well and time is on our side hubby and I realised today that we need to get a wriggle on or I cannot get travel insurance for the flight (I am 22 weeks pregnant). So we have provisionally set a date to fly of 8th November!!!!! Will book tickets in the next day or two I expect!!!!!

2nd to 5th gear in one movement! My heart is in my mouth, I can barely think and I just want to scream Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhh!

So glad I got that off my chest!

Thanks for listening!
Hope you get the flights booked ok...

2nd to 5th in one movement? Sounds more like being the passenger in a Bugatti Veyron with The Stig as the driver!!!!! Mach 1 in 10 seconds!!!

I got my CO now, so it shouldn't be too long before I'm out in Oz (well, to validate anyway)

Anyway, if I don't get chance to speak to you before you go, all the best and perhaps I'll get to catch up with you all in Oz. (It will certainly be different to St Neots.. )

Rick
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 9:54 pm
Forum Regular

flodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really niceflodsfive is just really nice

Wow! Where are you flying to and who with?
We are flying Singapore airways,Heathrow to singapore on the A380, looking forward to trying that, Then on to Brisbane.

We are going on the day flight, gets into Brisbane next day eve, as we find it helps a bit with the jet lag

What about you?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.