OMG I am so excited

Old Mar 27th 2008, 12:10 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all
Default Re: OMG I am so excited

Originally Posted by chris and farideh
I just had phone call from my OH, that school has called him, that our 12 year old daughter has passed her audition for musical excellence & they are going to accept her for this year rather than next year, this is the best news after I had call from my sister last night that my dad is very ill.
We are so proud of her she only started to play 2-1/2 years ago, who would thought, she's getting a chance of life time in this country.
Congratulations Farideh, you must be really proud. What instrument does she play?
Old Mar 27th 2008, 12:10 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Streaks
fantatic news on both counts, one for you daughter - what an achievement and for your Dad - brilliant news he's a bit better
S xx
It is really fantastic, I knew she was good, but didnt realise she was that good, she only went for Audition as they were going to offer places for next year, so she didnt even practice over Easter holiday, in fact she left her Flute at school during Easters.
I am so proud of her, when she plays you just feel like you are floating in her music.
Old Mar 27th 2008, 12:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Streaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond repute

It is really fantastic, I knew she was good, but didnt realise she was that good, she only went for Audition as they were going to offer places for next year, so she didnt even practice over Easter holiday, in fact she left her Flute at school during Easters.
I am so proud of her, when she plays you just feel like you are floating in her music.
for the time you've had with all your medical problems you all deserve some good times - your daughter will make you feel on top of the world, and don't forget she is a product of you so you have had a big part in her success
S xx
Old Mar 27th 2008, 12:17 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by debsy
Congratulations Farideh, you must be really proud. What instrument does she play?
We are, she plays Flute, now that she has been accepted to for the Music Excellence she has to learn to play other instruments, she wants to learn to play Violin & Piano I dont know how many instrument she can learn, but as far I know she would have to do a lot her music lessons along her normal subject.
Old Mar 27th 2008, 12:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Streaks
for the time you've had with all your medical problems you all deserve some good times - your daughter will make you feel on top of the world, and don't forget she is a product of you so you have had a big part in her success
S xx
I keep telling Chris the Kids got my clever gene he keep saying they have taken after him.
You are right of course with the hell I went through last year, I really needed good news, but this thing was so unexpected, we didnt think they are going to get back to us for months as it was audition for next year opening, the funny thing was they called to ask our permission to put her for it now & not next year.
Old Mar 27th 2008, 3:52 am
BE Enthusiast

mattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nice

Told you things would start to work out. Tell her I said well done and good look.

Thomas has started to play the Clarinet for his new school and practices every night. I thought he was just learning it as a bit of fun but he has got assessments going on every couple of week. Hope he sticks with it though.

Wish I could be with you again. Miss you loads honey.xxxxx
Old Mar 27th 2008, 6:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mattandjulia
Told you things would start to work out. Tell her I said well done and good look.

Thomas has started to play the Clarinet for his new school and practices every night. I thought he was just learning it as a bit of fun but he has got assessments going on every couple of week. Hope he sticks with it though.

Wish I could be with you again. Miss you loads honey.xxxxx

Dont I just wish I was there, I dont know why I cant get settle here, Dominic is now at it too, he does Violin at school he said mum, can you buy one, mmm I said no, I said things like that arent cheap when you start playing & school think you need one then I get you one.
I picked Bianca up today she was smiling she said this morning they came & told her to go to the office & get your new time table your moving, she said they taught her how to play notes on guitar, she said her teacher told her you are a fast learner.

I wonder where she gets her talent from?

Old Mar 27th 2008, 7:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

I just had phone call from my OH, that school has called him, that our 12 year old daughter has passed her audition for musical excellence & they are going to accept her for this year rather than next year, this is the best news after I had call from my sister last night that my dad is very ill.
We are so proud of her she only started to play 2-1/2 years ago, who would thought, she's getting a chance of life time in this country.
Fabulous news Farideh. Big congrats to your daughter

Hope your dad gets better soon
Old Mar 27th 2008, 11:02 am
BE Enthusiast

mattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nice

Dont I just wish I was there, I dont know why I cant get settle here, Dominic is now at it too, he does Violin at school he said mum, can you buy one, mmm I said no, I said things like that arent cheap when you start playing & school think you need one then I get you one.
I picked Bianca up today she was smiling she said this morning they came & told her to go to the office & get your new time table your moving, she said they taught her how to play notes on guitar, she said her teacher told her you are a fast learner.

I wonder where she gets her talent from?

From her mother of course.

Don't need to buy a clarinet for Thomas as school provide one for him and it comes in with his school fees, thank God.

Hope your dad is feeling much better soon. You know where I am if you fancy coming down for a break. Plenty of room here.

Love Julia.xx
Old Mar 27th 2008, 11:06 am
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

Such fantastic news for you all! I wish your daughter all the very best
Old Mar 27th 2008, 11:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Well done to your talented daughter. I bet she gets it from you.

Sorry to hear about your Father, hope he continues to improve.
Old Mar 27th 2008, 11:10 am
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by JenniGee
Such fantastic news for you all! I wish your daughter all the very best
And I do too!! I hope this is the turning of your luck here on the Gold Coast!! What school is your daughter in?

Hope dad gets back to good health soon too....
Old Mar 27th 2008, 12:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

TeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud of

That is wonderful news. Congratulations to your daughter.
Old Mar 27th 2008, 12:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mattandjulia
From her mother of course.

Don't need to buy a clarinet for Thomas as school provide one for him and it comes in with his school fees, thank God.

Hope your dad is feeling much better soon. You know where I am if you fancy coming down for a break. Plenty of room here.

Love Julia.xx

Same here we dont need to buy his violin either it goes with his school fees too, but he wants one of his own, some how I dont think so.
Got news this evening, that my dad is getting a bit better today, that's really happy news.
you never know I might pop over, same goes for you too honey.

Hugs

Farideh xxx
Old Mar 27th 2008, 1:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Well done to your talented daughter. I bet she gets it from you.

Sorry to hear about your Father, hope he continues to improve.
Thanks guys, I must say she is very clever girl, she always give everything 110% to everything she does.
Except her bedroom, she doesnt care about her room at all, I have to nag her on daily basis, she hasnt been nagged since yesterday god help us this weekend we have to jump over her things.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.