OMG I am so excited

Old Mar 26th 2008, 1:42 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute
Smile OMG I am so excited

I just had phone call from my OH, that school has called him, that our 12 year old daughter has passed her audition for musical excellence & they are going to accept her for this year rather than next year, this is the best news after I had call from my sister last night that my dad is very ill.
We are so proud of her she only started to play 2-1/2 years ago, who would thought, she's getting a chance of life time in this country.
Old Mar 26th 2008, 1:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OMG I am so excited

Originally Posted by chris and farideh
I just had phone call from my OH, that school has called him, that our 12 year old daughter has passed her audition for musical excellence & they are going to accept her for this year rather than next year, this is the best news after I had call from my sister last night that my dad is very ill.
We are so proud of her she only started to play 2-1/2 years ago, who would thought, she's getting a chance of life time in this country.

Tell her well done from me
Old Mar 26th 2008, 2:02 am
NO ADDED SUGAR

I_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to behold

That is fantastic! You must be so proud.
Old Mar 26th 2008, 2:32 am
BE Enthusiast

gillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud of

Excellent news well done to your daughter
Old Mar 26th 2008, 3:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Vin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to behold

Great news Farideh ...congratulations to your daughter and yourselves
Old Mar 26th 2008, 4:46 am
Account Closed

Machiavelli is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations to your daughter

Hope your Dad is okay

M
Old Mar 26th 2008, 6:56 am
If all else fails...smile

smiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond repute

Hun that is brilliant well done your daughter!

Hope dad will be ok
Ems x
Old Mar 26th 2008, 8:43 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Great news Farideh
She must be very talented.

Hope your dad recovers soon x
Old Mar 26th 2008, 8:50 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

That is brilliant Farideh you must be so proud of your daughter!!

I am so sorry to hear about your Dad, lets hope he pulls through ok
Old Mar 26th 2008, 9:06 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

That's fantastic news, can't imagine how proud you must be. Sorry about your Dad though, I hope he pulls through.

Gill
Old Mar 26th 2008, 9:06 am
OH is STILL undecided grr

Racht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow thats great news, you must all be well proud .Sorry to hear about your dad hope he gets better soon. xx
Old Mar 26th 2008, 9:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

Clever girl!!! That's a great achievement.

Hope your dad gets well soon.
Old Mar 26th 2008, 11:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you guys, I was so full of emotions yesterday I just sat & cry, unbelievable, when her music teacher back in UK just ignore her, & said to her I cant be bother to put you for test as you are leaving in 6 months time, & over here both in Adelaide & GC they couldnt get enough of her, what a difference.
My dad is slightly better still waiting for result as he is away, & not in UK, so its been very difficult.
Yesterday when I went to get my daughter from school, she didnt even know, she thought I've gone mad , when I told her she was jumping up & down, the whole school thought we were both mad.
Old Mar 26th 2008, 11:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Streaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond repute

fantatic news on both counts, one for you daughter - what an achievement and for your Dad - brilliant news he's a bit better
S xx
Old Mar 27th 2008, 12:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Wendy
Tell her well done from me
I did, she said thank you, then the whole evening she practiced, when Chris got home, I said that's it we cant tell her off any more & beg her to give our ears a break.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.