OMG !

Old Mar 19th 2008, 1:32 am
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OMG !

It could have been my dream house (if it was on the beach) but I think it just has a bit too much of everything - the owners have too much money and not enough taste. My guess is, they once stayed in a nice villa in Bali.

The bathroom is awful, the stairs are ugly, the exterior walls are prison-like. I'll keep my 5 mill (thai baht, maybe) in the bank.
Old Mar 19th 2008, 6:33 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Stu no sweat,drop me your bank details and i'll sort you out
Old Mar 19th 2008, 8:05 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

I would deffo buy it.

No sweat.

Ste
Old Mar 19th 2008, 8:09 am
BE Enthusiast

annkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud of

Love that house if it were near the beach!!!One problem i would spend all day every day trying to keep the windows clean At that price would have to build another so i could have a neighbour any one up for that

annkc
Old Mar 19th 2008, 8:16 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annkc
Love that house if it were near the beach!!!One problem i would spend all day every day trying to keep the windows clean At that price would have to build another so i could have a neighbour any one up for that

annkc
You can buy self cleaning glass, a lot of beachside property has them as standard, esp high rise stuff
Old Mar 19th 2008, 8:25 am
BE Enthusiast

annkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud of

Jesus i forgot that you get that, well thats it then - SOLD!!!
I will have to go do a bank job so i can get the money
a bag for me a bag for them!!!!

annkc
Old Mar 19th 2008, 8:36 am
Banned

Originally Posted by annkc
Jesus i forgot that you get that, well thats it then - SOLD!!!
I will have to go do a bank job so i can get the money
a bag for me a bag for them!!!!

annkc
Pmsl ANN !

Bugger it, you get rid of your old man ill swap the wife for you... can you tile?

Ste
Old Mar 19th 2008, 12:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

hahaha, nope dont think i can tile but being a fishermans daughter i can make a creal which involves cement if thats any good!

annkc
Old Mar 19th 2008, 2:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

Oooooooooh, I think it is amazing, love the place and the views are spectacular.

Right, have sorted the bathroom out in my head...lots and lots of cream candles around the bath.

The stairs, ok not the best, but can forgive because of the style of the home.

I think that all it needs is a bit of somebody living there, more personal touches.

And I nominate... myself!!!