Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

OK u wonderful peeps

OK u wonderful peeps

Old Dec 30th 2006, 11:54 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default OK u wonderful peeps

I need to find out where to download a legit copy(of course) of auld lang syne by eh the mornin lol thanks in advance H xxx
Old Dec 30th 2006, 12:00 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OK u wonderful peeps

God the kids of today. get a tape recorder and record your own version. I wonder why I never got that blue peter badge
Old Dec 30th 2006, 12:25 pm

i canny sing ffs
Old Dec 30th 2006, 12:33 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Everybody will be s***faced ,sorry, rather merry so you will sound like bloody Whitney Houston
Old Dec 30th 2006, 1:33 pm
Visa granted member

Marcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to all

Not sure if these links would be any good to you ......

http://www.chivalry.com/cantaria/lyrics/auldlang.html

or

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=aul...en-US:official

Marc.
Old Dec 30th 2006, 2:04 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by biggy
I need to find out where to download a legit copy(of course) of auld lang syne by eh the mornin lol thanks in advance H xxx
I'm pleased to see you're planning on downloading a copy rather than attempting to sing it yerself
Old Dec 30th 2006, 11:20 pm

oh aye u cheeky bugger that u r
Old Dec 31st 2006, 3:35 am
Karma earned, not whored

CadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of light

I have just downloaded two different versions for you, and will upload them shortly then send you the link.
Old Dec 31st 2006, 5:46 am

thanks for that