Happy New Year

Old Dec 26th 2006, 11:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Irish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Happy New Year

Gettin in early as im off to perth for 3 weeks today
Staying with my uncle who has greyhounds so will probably be at the track for new years eve.

So have a good new years eve and all the best for 2007
Old Dec 26th 2006, 11:28 pm
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Happy New Year

Happy new year babe, hope its a good one
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

Happy new year to you aswell Shannon !
enjoy your time in Perth.

Nicky

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Irish Aussie Teen
Staying with my uncle who has greyhounds so will probably be at the track for new years eve.

happy new year hunny
sue xxx
Old Dec 27th 2006, 9:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Oz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to all

Happy New Year....let us know what Perth is like and how the celebrations go.
Hope you bag a few winners at the track...any tips?
Old Dec 27th 2006, 10:46 am
BE Enthusiast

JohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Oz wannabe1
Happy New Year....let us know what Perth is like and how the celebrations go.
Hope you bag a few winners at the track...any tips?
Just back from dropping Shannon to the airport. She goes through that gate like a seasoned traveller and barely looks back to wave.... And she's only 14! There's a fine line between raising your child to be happy and independent and not giving a s**t..... She loves going to Perth though and loves those bloody greyhounds, so she'll have a ball. The house is very quiet without her already. She won't have time to spend slobbing at the computer like she does at home so she'll be getting BE withdrawal Michelle x
Old Dec 27th 2006, 11:28 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Have a guid yin

Cheers (the beer wis fir me as yir still too young!)

All the best to you and yours

Ginny
Old Dec 27th 2006, 8:36 pm
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

Happy New Year to you and hope you enjoy your time in Perth
J x
Old Dec 27th 2006, 8:59 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers Shannon, all the very best to you too, and to everyone else on BE.

Here's to a fantastic 2007 everyone, may we all be blessed with health, happiness, visas and lottery wins

I'll be raising a glass to you all on Hogmanay. Thanks for brightening up my 2006. To those of you I've met and have become friends, to those who are virtual friends and to those who will become friends - Happy New Year.

Gill
Old Dec 28th 2006, 8:14 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by herrchook

Here's to a fantastic 2007 everyone, may we all be blessed with health, happiness, visas and lottery wins

I'll be raising a glass to you all on Hogmanay. Thanks for brightening up my 2006. To those of you I've met and have become friends, to those who are virtual friends and to those who will become friends - Happy New Year.

Gill

Awwwwwwwwww shucks Gill, you been on the grog already

Cheers to you all x

Ginny
Old Dec 28th 2006, 8:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Donna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by herrchook

Gill

Hi yeah happy new year to all on BE. May all our hopes and dreams be realised in 2007. All the best. Donna & Neil
Old Dec 31st 2006, 1:38 am
Forum Regular

Australia Immigration will become famous soon enough

Hi

Happy, safe and Healthy New Year to all !
Old Dec 31st 2006, 3:07 am
Forum Regular

khoardiroy has a brilliant futurekhoardiroy has a brilliant futurekhoardiroy has a brilliant futurekhoardiroy has a brilliant futurekhoardiroy has a brilliant futurekhoardiroy has a brilliant futurekhoardiroy has a brilliant futurekhoardiroy has a brilliant future

Happy Hogmanny when it comes tae ya all

I've got ma irn bru and ma malt, shortbread, dundee cake and coal so I'm set for the bells

Slainte
Old Dec 31st 2006, 7:08 am
BE Forum Addict

sarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond repute

To all on BE have a very happy new year, may all your hopes, wishes and dreams be fulfilled in 2007.

Sarah