Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Oh dear, my life is the x-factor!

Oh dear, my life is the x-factor!

Old Oct 22nd 2005, 5:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Oh dear, my life is the x-factor!

Well I have to admit it, its got me! I dislike most reality things (apart from I'm a Celeb and BB, oh and that Hells Kitchen thing)! Anyway, I'm hooked on X-Factor and its not even that good!!!! Maybe I'm subconsciously trying to get away from all the emigrating stuff???? All I know is that it 6pm, I'm tucked up in bed, watching TV waiting for hubby to come back with as KFC and ice cream! Its all very VERY sad! But at least I admit it!
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 5:06 pm
Forum Regular

Kerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to all
Default Re: Oh dear, my life is the x-factor!

Originally Posted by glittababe
Well I have to admit it, its got me! I dislike most reality things (apart from I'm a Celeb and BB, oh and that Hells Kitchen thing)! Anyway, I'm hooked on X-Factor and its not even that good!!!! Maybe I'm subconsciously trying to get away from all the emigrating stuff???? All I know is that it 6pm, I'm tucked up in bed, watching TV waiting for hubby to come back with as KFC and ice cream! Its all very VERY sad! But at least I admit it!
I'm waiting for mine to come back with the Chinese take away - sad isn't it?
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 5:07 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Could be worse, you could be watching Strictly Come Dancing!!!!!!! :scared:
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 5:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by herrchook
Could be worse, you could be watching Strictly Come Dancing!!!!!!! :scared:
oooo what channels that on?????
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 5:08 pm
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

your not on your own i love it too

jan xx
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 5:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Kerrygold
I'm waiting for mine to come back with the Chinese take away - sad isn't it?
ahhh we'll prob do chinese next saturday! Have had viewings on house all day, feel exhausted and haven't actually 'done' anything! I'm glad we have viewings, but it takes it out of you! X-factor is a good escape! Even if I do have to endure 3 mins of Chico!!!!
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 7:28 pm
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Sounds great to me.

So who do think will be out tonite? Chico with any luck
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 7:30 pm
Love Tiffany's

Welshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud of

I just watched x-factor and had a curry! Great innit?
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 8:08 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Welshie
I just watched x-factor and had a curry! Great innit?

OOOHHH, Its coming on with the results chico and Phillip should be up and Chico to go what a ****head !!! He should have gone last week and I LOVE reality shows (yes I am sad) No life !! I went to the final of BB and it was brilliant!! My hubby came with me but he refused to dress up so I did was best night ever
Jane xx
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 8:09 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

Ive missed it as am at a friends (though quickly logged on here, sad, innit? ) Yup Im pished again! So who was booted out?
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 8:11 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lucyb
Ive missed it as am at a friends (though quickly logged on here, sad, innit? ) Yup Im pished again! So who was booted out?

Results on now ITV
Jane xx
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 8:17 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

My God are the nation deaf !!! Chico ..... What is going on ??
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 9:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
My God are the nation deaf !!! Chico ..... What is going on ??
How did that happen? The nation are deaf, Chinae was really good! Ok so I have no time for 4tune (the name is terrible for starters) but did they deserve to be voted out? Anyway the KFC was good!
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 9:30 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

How did that happen? The nation are deaf, Chinae was really good! Ok so I have no time for 4tune (the name is terrible for starters) but did they deserve to be voted out? Anyway the KFC was good!
Glad you enjoyed your KFC ....... neither should have been up there should they...... we are stll syuck with Chico the plum!!!!
Jane xx
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 9:39 pm
Forum Regular

Kerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to all

Lucky the chinese was good. Didn't care whether Chico or Phillp went - what is going on!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.